In Ruins (Dramione FF)

By IWearSneakers

((GOING THROUGH A REWRITE - BE PREPARED FOR CONFUSING TIME SKIPS AND POV CHANGES)) The war is over and our h... More

Note to Readers
The Hogwarts Express
Head Prefects
The Arrival
Dumbledore's Portrait
Yasmin Deneuve
First Day
The Quidditch Trials
Professor Trelawney's Prediction
The Library
You're Safe With Me
Betrayal
The Slug Club Party
Truth and Lies
Lonely
Like A Kid
Fixing The Wrongs
Fake Friends
Dumbledore's Plan
Christmas Break
The Battle Of Hogwarts
First Date
Responses
Hogsmeade
London
How could you do this?
The Trials
Beatings
The Portkey
The Return
Draco Malfoy
The Final Battle
The Wedding
Random Shiznick!!!!

Unveiling the Liars

52.8K 1.3K 165
By IWearSneakers

<----------------------------------------------- Vote because LOSER!!! 

I ran as fast as I could, up the stairs and crashed into our common room yelling for Drake. When he didn't come to me or yell out, I began to panic. I checked his room and the bathroom but he still wasn't there. He wasn't anywhere in the common room.

I was really worried about what Yasmin was doing to him. She had already made a move on both Harry and Neville and I was sure she would do the same to Drake. Especially as he was with me, she hated me.

I turned on my heels and scrambled out of the room and back down the staircase towards the Gryffindor common room. I yelled the password to the Fat Lady and she swung open while muttering a lot of words about how rude students were today. I jumped in and sprinted into the common room. Spotting Ginny to my left, I sprinted to her side and grabbed her hand.

"Have you see Drake or Yasmin?" I demanded loudly.

"No... Ron said Yasmin needed to do homework in the library." Ginny replied slowly. "She hasn't...?"

"She may be about to." I panicked.

"What are you two talking about?" Ron inquired getting to his feet and planting himself in front of us.

I looked at Ginny.

She looked at me.

"Yasmin's cheating on you!" We shouted together. The look on Ron's face was terrible. It was how he had looked when Fred had died, a mixture of despair, disbelief and utter heartache.

"Y-You're lying." He stammered refusing to meet our guilty gazes.

"We didn't want to tell you..."

"But we couldn't not let you know, I want to know..."

"And me..."

"Were sorry Ron but we wouldn't lie to you about something like this." Harry finished.

"What's your proof?"

"She made a move on me and I'm your best friend, do you need more proof?" Harry replied.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because we knew you like her a lot."

Ron stood in silence, an unknown look upon his face, but he finally looked back at us.

"Let's go find them."

We left the common room in a large group; I was heading it determined to find Drake, behind me was Ron wanting to find the love of his life and see if she had been cheating on him, Harry and Ginny who were there to support their friends in whatever they chose and, finally, Neville and Luna who belonged with us as much as the rest.

Walking down the stairs, I scanned the corridor. Harry's nose was stuck in the Marauder's Map as we trailed along the passages. My mind listed a hundred possibilities of where they could be.

Behind any of these doors.

I might already be too late.

As we continued, we checked every door, every passage but still nothing.

I could feel the time ticking away as we reached the Great Hall and I looked around in desperation.

"We've looked everywhere!" I complained angrily.

"Not everywhere." Luna said mysteriously. "What about your common room?"

"My common room? I already checked there."

"That was a long time ago and maybe they went in as soon as you left-"

I had already turned, bounding up the stairs as Harry shook the Marauder's Map furious that he had forgotten about my common room not showing up on it.

We were like a group of lions, attacking in a group as we bore down on our prey.

Within minutes, we were stood out of the common room. I tapped the wizard and muttered the password and Dumbledore was pulled forwards before me.

"Is he in there?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Is she in there?" He bowed his head towards me and I smiled up at him nervously.

"Please can you let me in?"

"You may want to come find me later Miss Granger; I have something that may help you in your choices." His words puzzled me but they were forgotten as the portrait swung open and the room spread out before me.

Stepping in, I held my wand before me searching the room. Clothes lay discarded on the floor and I was unsure as to whether they were mine or hers. Ron, Luna and Neville stood awestruck in the doorway where as Ginny, Harry and I moved further into the room.

I pointed at Drake's room and we sneaked forwards. I stopped next to the door, hearing the groans from inside.

Taking a deep breath, I pushed it open.

The sight before me was astonishing.

Drake lay on the bed trembling before a frightening Yasmin who appeared twice as tall as usual. Her hair lay in tangles over her face, a look of insanity on her face.

She turned towards us and anger shot through her eyes like a lightning bolt in the night sky.

In a flash she was on her feet with her wand jabbed into Drake's neck as she backed away towards the window.

"Don't come any closer." She warned.

"What happened to you Yasmin?" Ron cried. The way she looked at him. She had a look of genuine sadness on her face but, in a second, it was gone again.

"Nothing happened to me, I was brought up to be like this." She snapped. "My mission, my first mission, was to split you all up!"

"You really are working for him." Ron gasped.

"Yes, I'm a Death Eater and I'm proud of it unlike some people." She stabbed her wand into Drake's neck and he let out a cry of pain.

"Don't hurt him!" I begged.

"Oh- Precious Hermione; you have no idea how hard it was for me to get around you, how many traps I laid." Yasmin spat. "Everyone seems you love you. It took me forever to get Ron to even notice me and still all he would talk about was you and Seamus? Even the spiked punch wouldn't make him do anything."

"The imperious curse." I gasped.

"Catching on are you?" Yasmin jeered. "Then I started to play with others feelings hoping that all the couples would fall out but you're all a bunch of love-sick teenagers!" She screeched. "Then we get here.

"Darling Draco thought me off with everything he had, refused all of my attempts to flirt with him and capture his attention, he only had eyes for you. I had to use a bit of 'persuasion' but I finally got him to meet me.

"It was only a simple matter of cursing him until he told me everything he knew." Yasmin smirked evilly. "That stupid prophecy isn't going to help you, he will return and you'll all die."

There was a loud bang as we all attacked her at once. I felt a hand wrap around my waist, pulling me to the ground as spells rebounded around the room. Pushing Ron away, I dived across the room and punched Yasmin in the face. She stumbled backwards, arms flailing as she crashed into the dresser.

Wrapping my arms around Drake, I pulled his limp body away from the battle scene and crouched next to him.

"Are you okay?" I whispered

"I'm fine, go help your friends." Drake ordered. I squeezed his hand and got to my feet.

With each step I took, I felt anger flood through my body. The feeling boiled up inside of me as I marched past the others. They paused as I passed and, eventually, I stopped in front of Yasmin.

No one spoke, no one moved as we glared at each other unmoving.

"This isn't the end." I said.

"You're right. The end will be soon, but it’s not my place to reap it on you." She winked at me.

I saw her reach for her sleeve.

I drew my wand and raised it to point at her.

She pressed her finger down on the Dark Mark as I yelled the spell.

In a flash she was gone.

Two days later and we had pretty much recovered from the event. Ron still wondered around in a state of despair but the rest of us were fine. Drake and I were closer than ever now that I knew that he loved me enough to avoid Yasmin when no one else could.

I was still curious about Dumbledore's words and as I trudged back to the common room, I decided that it was time to find out what he meant.

The portrait appeared in front of me and Dumbledore's wise eyes gazed down at me through his half-moon spectacles as he surveyed me with a knowing gaze.

 ***

Sorry guys! This was shorter than I thought it would be so I'll try to make the next one extra long!! 

Please vote and comment <3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
21.9K 509 15
WARNING: Graphic depictions of suicidal ideation, self harm, and depression The battle of Hogwarts is over and students have returned to finish their...
25.4K 681 28
COMPLETED Harry, Hermione, Draco, Neville, Fred, Luna, Ginny and many more students return to Hogwarts for the completion of their seventh year after...
56.1K 1.1K 46
It's been years since the battle of Hogwarts. Years since the class of '99 set foot in Hogwarts. Years since they have all been together under one ro...