My Mate or My Baby Momma? Seq...

By JasmineHood

***SEQUEL TO MY DOM OR MY MATE!!!!*** Deacon & Declan; twins, the first born children to the 'threesome' that... More

My Mate or My Baby Momma?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
-Author note-
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 28

4.7K 154 14
By JasmineHood

For some reason, my naughty chapters end up way longer than any other. 

Well, hey, more for you to read!

EEEEENNNJJJOOOOYYYY!!

Chapter 28

Sizzling Fiery Fervour part deux

SEX SCENE… what you’ve probably all been waiting for, you dirty perverts! Lol.

This is a purely sex scene chapter, so if that isn’t your scene, you can miss it.

Virginia POV

Hot, hot hot.

I couldn’t help it.

My body burned, somewhere explored in the bottom of my belly ached and it hurt so damn bad. I couldn’t put it out. I was on fire from the inside out.

I knew what this was but I couldn’t help but sob and writhe at the unfamiliar sensations wracking my body. I felt like I was going to combust there and then. Nothing in my life has felt this good yet bad. It felt… taboo? It couldn’t be normal to feel like this.

My mates, my wonderful men were stood there talking… FUCKING TALKING while I’m suffering.

“Just- just,” I pant heavily, wearily, “put. The. Fire. Out. Now.”

I felt alive but weak, a live wire but suffering all at once. It was a heady yet tormenting mix and I couldn’t control my body nor my mouth.

“Just fucking do it already! SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING!” I was becoming impatient. I couldn’t concentrate on what Dec or Deac were saying. All I could think of, feel, see was the excruciating pain seeping through my veins.

I could vaguely hear the words, “fuck it,” being muttered from somewhere close by before hands were on my body. Oh glorious hands.

Touch me, feel me, do anything to put this fire out.

“You touch my dick and you’ll be in trouble,” Deacon muttered beside me, we keep out bodies separated. I’m doing this for Bethany, not you.”

“I’m with you on that… erm, by the way…” My head was spinning with wonderful sensations as skin met skin; expert fingers stroking across my neck, my collarbone, over my flush cheeks, “this is, err, my first time.” I bolt upright upon hearing that news. Declan was a virgin? Like me!

I smile tentatively, “I’m with you on that,” I admit, “everything’s gonna be fine. We were made for each other.”

The heated gaze Declan gave me at that point sent waves of pleasure and pain through my belly and I slumped back down, closing my eyes, whispering one word over and over, “please. Please.”

“We’re here baby, time to put out that fire of yours,” Deacon soothed, “just relax. We’ll do all the work. This heat will be gone soon enough I promise.”

I hope so. It better be.

I’ve only been feeling the full extent for an hour and that’s beyond anything I’ve experienced before. I never knew it could be like this.

Hands became lips, kissing my throat while another set of hands set to work, removing my socks, then to the waistband of my leggings, slowly sliding them down over my sensitive skin.

I should’ve been shy, self-conscious of my clothes being removed but the heat was controlling every single ounce of my brain, my thought processes. My self-control was shot.

I was laying there in my boy shorts, bra and vest- no scratch that, shorts and bra. Deacon had just ripped my vest in two. That was surprisingly erotic.

My body continued to writhe, rocking from side to side in hopes of respite, “Oh baby,” Declan sighed and upon opening my eyes I looked down to see him just gazing at me with a serene smile, “you’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”

Oh how these men spoke to me; it was like a hot branding iron on my libido; a wanton shriek sprung from my lips and on their own accord, my legs opened, and silently giving Declan permission to venture among unexplored territory. Deacon was working my neck and my sensitive ears with his teeth and tongue while one hand slipped under me, unclipping my plain black bra. I was all but naked in seconds; my shorts ripped to shreds, now laying on the floor in tatters and my bra thrown somewhere across the room.

Naked.

I was fucking naked with two men!

No, not men, wolves.

And not just wolves, my mates.

Two mates!

I never considered this side of having TWO mates before.

I just saw the detriments, the strains and the problems that would arise; not once did I see the fun, exciting aspects; the sex… this was classed as a threesome wasn’t it?

Hold up, my first time; losing my virginity to a frickin threesome!

Didn’t that make me some sort of hussy?

“No baby it doesn’t. This is with your mates, nobody will judge you,” Deacon murmured, tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling my lips to his. I said that out loud? Silly girl!

Losing myself to the moment, my tongue ventured deeply into Deacon’s, tangling with his; just at that point an indescribable form of pleasure took over. Declan was doing something to me… down there and god damn it felt amazing. I moaned wildly into Deacon’s mouth, gripping his hair roughly, bucking my hips, wanting more.

“Oh you like that?” Declan breathes from down south; I have no energy nor do I want to talk so I just nod harshly, gasping when Deacon’s hand start exploring my breasts, firstly cupping them before teasing my nipples with such expert ease. Oh god it feels… heavenly! His lips leave mine and begin peppering gentle butterfly kisses down my cheek, over my throat and down south before reaching their goal, my breasts.

Raising myself up, I look down at my men… Deacon’s tongue and teeth exploring the skin of my nipples, sending ferocious shivers through my chest, leaving goose pumps in its wake; Declan doing unspeakable things do my clit with his tongue.

“Ohhhhhh,” a shaky moan leaves my lips and I slump back once more into the comforts of my mattress; both Deac and Dec chuckle but continue with their torture.

I have never felt such pleasure… and to think, this is only their mouths! I wonder what they can do with their… I blush at my wayward thoughts, but kick the embarrassment away. These are my mates, and this was going to happen eventually. It was inevitable.

“Ffffff! Deac, yes! More! More!” I gasp, my back arching as his teeth grip onto my nipple hard, tugging roughly, “yes yes. Declan, don’t stop whatever you do. Oh god, you two! Moreeee!” I just continue to shoot orders, knowing both of them will do as I please. The power of a mate is piquant.

I wasn’t totally innocent… I had played with myself plenty, but I’ve never been with a man in anyway. I was completely inexperienced… but I knew what was happening right now and I welcomed it.

The rise in my body, the flying sensation began to take over and my eyes closed, relishing the pleasure consuming my skin. Oh Dec was incredible with his tongue!

Round and round, flicking my bud with the tip of his tongue, the speed was overwhelming and I was about to explode; I couldn’t wait. I needed this so badly.

I knew it wouldn’t take the ache away, but god damn an orgasm would make this all worth it!

Thrashing my head from side to side, I finally receded control, letting the whimpers in the back of my head force themselves forwards and at the same time my climax hit, sending waves of pleasure through every muscle, tightening and releasing in an aggressive throb as my cries escaped; my body writhed but this time in pleasure, convulsing as Dec’s tongue teased my clit, forcing me to ride through the waves. All the while, Deacon held down my hands, forcing me to push through the torment, his tongue gliding across my collarbone, murmuring words of praise and encouragement.

My first orgasm with my mates.

Hopefully the first of many.

“I.” I pant heavily, sheen of sweat covering my face which Deacon eagerly kissed and licked away, “I need more.” That wasn’t enough; the burn was growing now that my body was being subjected to such pleasure. I needed penetration…

“I- I’m scared. You’ll be gentle right?” I started whimpering, the many stories of disastrous first times from my human friends filling my head.

It hurt so much I cried.

Oh god the first time is always the worst. I bled… it was so painful!

He was too rough, I didn’t like it.

Panic set in but I knew it had to be done.

Both Deacon and Declan halted their mouths on me, coming up to face level, “hey, everything’s going to be fine sweetheart. We’ll be gentle, I promise.”

“You can trust us. We love you so much. The pain only lasts maybe a minute before it subsides.”

“Just relax, let your body do the work. Let your wolf out, she’ll make this easier.”

The soothing words fill my ears, and I nod, closing my eyes, once again withdrawing control of my brain, my body- my wolf in the driving seat, pulling the first face I could towards mine; I could taste myself, it was Declan.

Deacon’s mouth started kissing down my naked stomach to where Dec had just been… part of me wondered whether that should turn him off, or me for that matter, but as soon as his tongue touched the very sensitive apex, the thought disappeared with a poof.

My fingers tangled in Declan’s messy locks, my tongue starting to mirror the actions of what Deacon was doing with his own, while he cupped and tenderly stroked over my nipples; I could already feel the difference between my two mates.

Deacon was rough and passionate while Declan was slow, gentle and intense. I loved both sides of it… didn’t every woman want one guy to be like that? Well I had two guys, one for each mood I fancied myself in.

Sounds awesome!

Hard rough licks on my swollen zenith emitted hoarse moans from my mouth into Dec’s; I was in heaven and hell all at once. The burn was still there, growing by the second, but the pleasure these men were producing in me put the pain at bay for now. I could hold off for a little while.

Just as my body was readying itself towards the climb of another orgasm, Deacon surprised me by pushing a finger inside me; I gasped out loud, my eyes shooting open.

I guess I was expecting pain, but no, the pleasure was imminent; his tongue together with a thrusting finger was pushing me towards my soar much faster. Just as I felt the build-up, Dec’s lips left mine and rounded on my nipples, taking one fully into his mouth and sucking HARD.

“Hhhhooollllyyyyyyyyy ffffuuuucccckkkkk!” I cried out, my back arching once more and another mind blowing climax taking hold, sending me flying. I was cumming so hard, I could help the noises I made, I couldn’t help the tremors, nor the rough grip my fingers had on Declan’s hair, holding him to my breast. I was in ecstasy.

Down, my body slumped into the duvet, my chest heaving as I tried to calm down from that eye-popping experience, but no sooner had it ended did my body begin to burn all over again.

I was hot, fiercely out of control when it came to what my body needed and whimpering all over again. This was it, neither one of my mates could deny it anymore.

I needed to mate, and I had to mate the both of them or I would still suffer.

“Mate me,” I beg, “mark me. I’m yours.”

This was it; I was officially giving myself to these men.

In the back of my mind, I wondered whether Deacon was worthy of this part of me, but I squashed that back. He was proving himself to me, and so far had been doing well. We were better than ever, and I knew the baggage he held was from a time long before me.

I also knew from his own mother than Deacon and Bethany were not together anymore; she’d been in the guest home more than him since her mother died and Bethany had not only cried about her mother, but about how she knew and could feel her relationship with Deac was over. He hadn’t touched her since before she moved to the guest house and had only been there to look after her- not for anything else.

As bad as I felt for Bethany, my possessive wolf agreed that Deacon was ours, not hers.

Mate.

“Do you wanna go first?”

“Or do you want to?”

I was getting bored and frustrated with the questioning mates before piping up, interrupting them, “will you shut up and do something already!”

Deacon chuckled at my impatience and smiled, “I guess I will… it’ll be easier with someone experienced for your first time. Is that okay?” He looked at me, and then his brother. I didn’t care who was first. They were both technically my first, Dec nodded, “I agree, that’s fine with me.”

This was it.

'Time to lose your virginity, Gini!' My wolf affirmed, an undercurrent of excitement lacing her tone. My wolf was practically bouncing around.

Sitting up, I watched my mates; my eyes racking over their bodies as they both undressed… shirts falling to the floor, ripped abs and well defined muscular arms. Deacon had a tiny smattering of brown curls running from the bottom of his chest to his belly button while Declan had a thin layer across his muscular chest. Both men looked wonderful, and they were mine.

The moment of truth was here… I wasn’t really sure if I should look.

Jeans dropped, producing a gentle thump on the wooden floor, and then boxers were edged down; two very naked men were here, stood before me. It was time.

Come on Virginia, you can do this. It’s just a naked man!

Forcing my eyes to move, I stared over their bodies, their chests, their stomachs, their muscular legs… and finally for the first time in my life, coming into real life visual contact with a man’s intimacy and by George, I am the luckiest woman in the world for I had two very well and luckily endowed mates.

“Wow.” It was all I could say.

What else can you say at a moment like this?

Hey god damn, you’re huge! I don’t think you’ll fit just won’t suffice.

Just at that point, the burn grew tenfold and I gasped, flinching as it hit a whole new level of fiery.

“And this is how I’m gonna die!” I whined, “Owwww!”

At those words, Deacon made his way over, “baby, everything’s going to be fine. I know it hurts. Come on, lay back. Let’s get rid of your heat, huh?” I just nodded; the idea of a bit of pain from losing my virginity would be worth losing the fire consuming my insides.

“Baby,” Deacon murmured, once I was shuffled across the bed’s width, my bum on the edge; I looked up at his face, contorted with worry, “I- I can’t use a condom for this. Okay? During your heat, you’ll get no respite unless you’re… erm, filled?”

My mum never told me that!

I don’t care right now though; I’ll contend with the consequences later if there are any, “okay okay. Just get rid of the burning! Please!” I don’t think I can handle begging anymore.

I thought men jumped at no questioned sex, but both Deacon and Declan are determined to make me see everything for what it is.

Just hurry up and fuck me already!

At that, Deacon lowers himself over me; my legs spread to the sides, his arms resting either side of my face, cupping it lovingly with his hard erection pressed against my entrance, “okay baby?”

I love it when he calls me that…

I swallow audibly and nod, “yes,” I whisper.

Holding my face still, my mate sinks into me, stopping at the barrier; his face tight, contorted, was he okay?

“Woah, you’re tight,” he pants loudly, “you okay?”

“Yeah, I- are you?” I ask with a tight voice.

Deac just nods, bending slightly, burying his face in my neck, murmuring, “I’m sorry baby,” I just start to wonder why he’s apologising when he thrusts, breaking my hymen; a sharp aching sensation hits me and I gasp out loud, my mouth opening wide at the intrusion.

Holy fuck that hurt!

“That’s it baby,” only then do I realise Declan is knelt by my hair, gently wiping my tears away; just note, I never even realised I was crying, “Good girl.”

At any other time I would snap at him for patronising, but right now I need his loving words, I need the encouragement not to run off and let the heat overcome me. Reaching up, I grab his leg, my nails digging in as I slowly recover. He doesn’t moan or flinch, just stays there by my side, wiping away each and every tear that escapes.

“Okay?” Deacon asks, looking down at me. I mentally consider how I’m feeling. The virginity-ending pain has subsided, all apart from a dull ache, so I nod; he pulls back and pushes in again gently; the soreness is there, it does hurt. I won’t lie, but it wasn’t as bad as that first thrust. I have to admit. Slowly, his thrusts become less and less painful, becoming nothing but meaningless thrusts… It’s then that I worry. Was I not normal? Wasn’t I supposed to feel pleasure? I must be a freak!

Just as I ready myself to out myself, Deacon angles his body differently and thrusts deeper; I gasp at an unexpected feeling. The burn I had been suffering from, he was hitting it dead on and god damn, holy hades, it felt amazing!

“Yes, please! More. Yes!” I gasp, my hands springing from Declan’s leg up to Deacon’s shoulders, digging my nails into the skin, dragging them down his back; I relish in the feel of his shoulders quivering and the low husky groan.

“If. You. Want. This. To. Last. You. Will. Stop. That.” Deacon grunts, and I notice he’s gritting his teeth; oh my scratching was getting him worked up.

Oops I mouth making him smirk, and I withdraw my nails, just holding him close instead and with my feet, I push against his bare ass, begging for more of what he just gave me. It was magnificent.

Deacon obviously took note of this movement and rammed deep, making me groan out loud; holy frickin lord, yes yes yes! Words couldn’t describe the sensations circling my body at this very moment, I just couldn’t get enough.

Deep, hard thrusts over and over sent my body rising again. I never knew it could be like this! I needed more, I needed that burn to disintegrate and only these men could do it. My moans filled the rooms and I wasn’t embarrassed by them, I welcomed the expressions of my pleasure; showing my mate how wonderful he made my body feel.

I could feel the build-up tense through my body like a volcano readying itself for an eruption, and a garbled version of this god inside me’s name made its way out of my mouth as I gave in, letting my own personal eruption make itself known; Deacon grunted loudly as my nails, in a mind of their own, dug deep into his skin, and joined me, soaring into his own release.

The only sounds were our heavy breathing, trying to recover from the heady passionate moment we just shared; but to my disappointment, the burning ache was still filling my lower extremities, and I knew why. Despite my exhaustion, I needed Declan. I had to have him. Now.

“It- I- Goooodddddd!” I groaned, writhing with Deac still deep inside me, needing something more. I couldn’t voice my frustrations enough but both of my mates seem to understand for Deacon slowly exited my body and shifted across the bed, lying down with his eyes closed. Declan shuffled off the bed, and took my weak hand, pulling me up against his hard abs.

“Are you sure you can handle another round?” He asked softly, using his free hand to stroke my hair from where it lay across my face in a soft sensual caress.

“I need you, it still hurts. Please,” I whispered in a voice that didn’t belong to me, “put out the fire.”

“Turn around,” he ordered in a breathless whisper; I did as I was told, pulling my hand from his and turned around, my back facing him. I didn’t understand why he wanted that but complied. Declan was my mate and I trusted him incessantly. “Put your hands on the bed, spread your legs, that’s it good girl.”

I was now bent over, my ass on show, everything in full view for him to see; Deacon was now sat up watching with hazy eyes, as his brother readied himself. I was ready this time; I knew what to expect and the pain of my long lost virginity was gone.

Declan caressed my ass, then suddenly slammed into me, surprising me- he was usually the gentler one of the two, but I couldn’t complain; his thrust hit the ache dead on and filled me with unadulterated pleasure a deep guttural moan.

“Oh god yes!” I exclaimed, gripping onto the duvet, pushing back against him, wanton, and ready and needing him to fill me over and over.

Never did I guess sex would be like this, never did I know it would be this fulfilling. I thought everyone was lying when they said sex was better than chocolate. Only now could I agree that yes, I would indeed take sex over a creamy bar of Galaxy. Oh god I would, a thousand times over.

Rearing back, Declan thrust in again, reading that glorious spot, his nails digging into my ass to and past the point of pain but I just didn’t care. I could take it if I was receiving this level of indulgence.

Over and over, he thrust; his pants heavy and his hard erection taking me to new levels of high, I felt like I was about to explode any minute and vaguely worried if my legs could withstand the explosion building within me.

As if knowing I was close; he probably could to be honest, I could feel myself throb, clench around him, his hands left my ass cheeks and grabbed at my arms, pulling me up, straight against his body while he continued to buck into me eagerly.

“Deac, it’s time,” Dec grunted and I watched with wide eyes as my climax took hold, Deacon rising from the bed to stand before me, moving my hair from my neck; I was shaking violently, my eyes strained open as the pleasure rolled through me. Dec grunted loudly, filling my ears, and two sets of teeth sunk into my flesh, filling me with heat.

I expected pain from being marked, but no; my body writhed now from a new form of pleasure; Declan released, cumming deep inside while my mates marked me, filling my body with their thoughts, their feelings, such powerful emotions of love and contentment filled my brain before everything went foggy.

I could feel myself drifting, feeling the safest I’d ever been in the arms of my men, my mates, my loves. I was complete with them by my side, and knew that only with them could I live a life filled with joy and wonder.

“Sleep baby,” Deacon whispered gently, “I’ve got you.”

“I love you so much,” Declan murmured before I gave in to fatigue, my eyes tumbling shut as I fell into Deacon’s open arms.

Marked and mated.

Deacon and Declan were my everything; I could handle every flaw, every fault because I knew they loved me unconditionally.

They were made for me and me only.

Mine.

*Fans self theatrically. HOT HOT HOT.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 661 20
What do you do when you find a body in an alleyway? You carry them home of course! (y/n) is close to finishing her third year at UA when her morality...
1.2M 28.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.2M 260K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.3K 70 13
This is a story about a girl named Rosalie Williams. She is a hybrid, half werewolf and half vampire. It starts from the point were her parents meet...