My Universe Will Never Be The...

De Yokiashi

this is getting worked on, and as the author would like to have comments stop for a while, he has turned 99%... Mai multe

The Meet
The Dream~
Surprise
More Dreams~
A Reset?~
Was it a dream?~
Zee
A/N
A/n
What do you people want?
The Battle Begins
An Error?~
Is Frisk Back?
Update
Update 2
Sorry
guys

Frisk is back!

1.7K 40 22
De Yokiashi

Frisk Looked around. It was eye burning-ly bright and scarily quiet. tug tug

"H-Huh? Where am I? This isn't Snowdin.... H-Hello?" Frisk yelled, noticing that she's tied up in magic string, they tug at it. Tug tug. She scaned the area with her (closed????) eyes, seeing... Sans? "S-Sans?!? Where are we...?" Frisk asked 'Sans'. Error turned around. "Oh, so you're awake. Do you really not remember you were draged here? Oh, and, if you call me anything, please call me Error." Error replied, looking up at Frisk. "U-Uh... Ok? Also, I don't remember being here. I wasn't really... 'me' for a while..." Frisk said. Before Error could reply, Blueberry came running to the tied up Frisk. "HEY! ERROR, WHY IS THAT HUMAN TIED UP?" Blueberry asked Error. " A 'friend' of mine asked me to." Error replied. "OH! BUT, WHY TIE HER UP??? ERROR! PLEASE UNTIE HER!" Blueberry said whilst lightly tugging on Error's jacket. "They don't seem dangerous anymore, so fine." Error told Blueberry, pulling away from him and untieing Frisk. Frisk walked up to Error. "Hey, so um, this isn't anywhere I've seen, is it?" Frisk asks the glitched Skeleton. "It's no where you could have ever been." He replied. "Then could I go back to MY Sans?" She asked as politely as she could. " Fine. I'll make a way out of here for you." He says, opening a portal to the normal timeline. "Thank you!"

 She said while jumping through the portal, and started running to sans house from the ruin's doors. "I'm so sorry!" She said to herself while running, tears beginning to stream down her face, making the horrible cold worse, but she had to find Sans.

She was filled with...
DETETMINATION

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...