Bad Boys

By beautifultomorrows

Lexis didn't want to be a bad boy. But his broken heart didn't listen. [ 2016 ] More

0. Bad Boys
1. Bad Boys
2. Bad Boys
3. Bad Boys
4. Bad Boys
5. Bad Boys
6. Bad Boys
7. Bad Boys
8. Bad Boys
9. Bad Boys
10. Bad Boys
11. Bad Boys
12. Bad Boys
13. Bad Boys
14. Bad Boys
15. Bad Boys
16. Bad Boys
17. Bad Boys
18. Bad Boys
20. Bad Boys
21. Bad Boys
22. Bad Boys
23. Bad Boys
24. Bad Boys
25. Bad Boys
26. Bad Boys
27. Bad Boys
28. Bad Boys
29. Bad Boys
30. Bad Boys
31. Bad Boys
32. Bad Boys

19. Bad Boys

1K 59 1
By beautifultomorrows

Lexis started to feel something in his chest whenever he saw you. His heart would pound against his ribcages. It only happened for you.

That has happened to two girls in his lifetime and it didn't end well. He tried to throw away his feelings. Lexis didn't want to feel something like that towards you, in fear his heart might end up like it had before – broken.

He distanced himself away from you. You couldn't place your finger on why that was happening. You thought it was something you had done, and was getting scared that he might just cut all ties with you.

He even stopped sitting next to you in Biology again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...
199K 7K 39
Top Jungkook Bottom Jimin Plot... Jungkook a cold hearted Mafia boss but only sweet to a person that he saw on the alley a few days later his feeling...
936K 25.4K 35
In most people eyes Samantha Brooks was as good as they came, she spent her nights studying and never bothered with boys. She never drank nor did dru...
5.5M 114K 34
Reid has been homeless on the streets of New York for years now, fighting for cash in clubs and sleeping in empty buildings. With his special ability...