Haylor One Shots

By bubbleloverreads_

"A relationship with no trust is like a phone with no signal, you just play games." [One Shot About Harry and... More

Best Friends
Perfect
Guys Get And Forget
Missing Piece 1
Missing Piece 2
Let me explain
It's Not Yours, It's His
Dear Diary
Important, Please Read
Thirdwheeler be like..
Out Of My Mind
Clingy Girlfriend
Just An Infatuation Or In Love? (New Story)
The Password & Messages
Someday Maybe
Author's Note
I'll Wait For You
AUTHOR'S NOTE
One More Chance
December

Just Please.. Stay

911 31 0
By bubbleloverreads_

I ran as fast as I can. Now I know who the hell I like the most. It's not Niall, it's him. It's Harry.

Flashback

"Taylor, you must choose between us. Me or Harry. But I know you like Harry more than me.. So I'm telling you this, Taylor, think of it now before it's too late." Niall said, while smiling at me.

I smiled back and nod.

"But I really don't know.." I bit my lip.

"Think of it, Taylor."

I liked Niall for three years until now, I guess. But Harry gives me weird feelings that I can't even understand. It's like the way I looked at him, everything turns into slow motion. I asked Selena about that 'slow motion' thing without telling his name.. And she says, it's love.

Then I asked Ella how can you know if you're in love, then she says if you're thinking about him all day long and you don't even know why. That's the way I think about Harry.

Harry always bully me every time we see each other. Niall and Harry are best friends. As long as with my brother, Liam, and my best friend now, Louis. Harry is the king of the bad boys in our campus. The four of them are the most popular boy group in the school. They're like famous popstars in a band.

Niall sighed. "Harry's now in the airport, Taylor. He's going to London."

"But.. When will he come back?" I was shaking. My hands are trembling.

"He'll not coming back again. He's going to live there." Niall weakly smiled at me.

"What!?" I asked.

"Go now. The airport is just a few feet away on your house." Niall grinned and I ran fast as what he told me.

Flashback ends

Is it bad if I rejected Harry when he said he likes me? Am I right when I said to Harry that he should just find another girl and not me? Ugh.

Niall's P.O.V.

I dialed Harry's number.

"What?" He snapped.

"No hi or hello?" I asked.

"I'm busy." He replied.

"Uh.. Busy? Oh shoot! I was just about to tell something about Taylor to you but I guess you're really busy so.. just bye." I smirked and hung up.

I know he'll call for sure.

And now, he's calling me. I told you so.

"What about Taylor?" He desperately asked.

I laughed. "I thought you're busy?'

"Yah! Wanna die?" He asked.

"Say please first."

He groaned. "Damn you, Ni. Say it now!"

"your 'please' took so long.."

"Please."

I laughed. Sorry, Haz, but I can't take it anymore. He's indeed funny.

"Oi! Don't laugh! If I saw you, you'll be dead to me!" He's like a five year old child whining.

I chuckled. "Go to the airport. You'll know who did Taylor chose between us."

"What joke is that?"

"You don't want? Then don't.. Whatever."

Too long too answer. Tss.

"What airport?"

"The airport just near in your house. Go now, idiot! " Oh yea, Taylor and Harry are in the same village by the way.

He hung up. Wow, huh? He hanged up not even thanking me? Tsk. Lucky him. I'm so kind. Yea, my mommy says I'm kind. Problem?

"You're stupid, Niall." I was taken aback by the voice.

Barbara.

"What're you talking about?" I asked her.

"You like Taylor." She raised her eyebrow.

"Then what? I don't care. She likes Harry and that's the thing. Harry's my best friend. He deserves Taylor. And I know, I deserve someone else." I smiled at her.

She sighed. I ruffled her hair and she scrunched up her nose. I laughed. I like this girl so much actually. Two girls I like but Barbara gives me weird feelings.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Where the hell is that abnormal guy!? I can't find him anywhere. I ran and ran around this airport but still nothing.

I sat for a while on the chair near me.

"Harry, where are you?"

Ugh. Where the hell is that idiot!? I am so hella tired running everywhere. I can't breath properly. I am panting right now.

"All passengers going to London is now boarding."

Am I too late? Is it too late?

Amp. When I already knew my feelings for him then he'll leave me here? Ugh. I really really hate him if he'll leave me.

"What are you doing there?"

That voice.

I looked up and immediately hugged him.

"HARRY!" I shout.

"Ow? Why?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I'm here.." He smirked.

"Don't leave.." I uttered.

"Huh?"

"Please don't go to London! Don't go there, please." I cracked up on the end.

He laughed loudly.

"Pleas don't leave me. Just please.. Stay." Oh god. Didn't knew my tears would suddenly fall without my permission.

"Okay, I'm staying here. Here by your side, but first, give me an acceptable and a good reason."

"Uh.. It's because .."

"What?"

"That.. Uh.. Yea.." I nervously chuckled.

"What is it?" He run his hand through his hair.

"You already know.." I looked down.

"Might hear it?" He smiled at me

"I like you Harry! Yes! I like you so much!" I said.

"Really? Who do you like the most? Me or Niall?" He asked.

"What kind of question is that? Of course, I like you the most that's why I chose you. Oh no, wrong! I like you and not him. And wait, I think it's not just like but I love you, Harry!" I rumbled.

"Then prove it." What?

"Huh? How?" I asked him, really confused.

"You really don't know how?" He raised his eyebrow, smirking.

"No, I don't." I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Kiss me."

What the actual fuck?

"Wh-what? N-no!" I refused.

"Hmp. Then fine, I'm just going to London." He shrugged.

"What? You're being unfair!" I pouted.

"Just kiss me." He demand.

"Uh.." I stuttered.

"Whatever, I'm going to leav-" I didn't let him finish. I pulled him to me and kissed him.

I was about to pull away but he deepened the kiss. It was passionate. A crowd is surrounding us but I feel like Harry and me are the only ones in here.

When we pulled away, he smirked.

"Be mine, Taylor."

"I'm yours, Harry."

__________________________________________________________

LONG HELLA TIME THAT I NEVER UPDATED BUT HERE IT IS NOW. I'M HAVING MY GRAD PROMENADE ON WEDNESDAY AND UGH. 'CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE' IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS THE SONG IN MY FIRST DANCE. BUT WHATVER. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

WHO ARE KINGSLAYERS HERE!? WOOOOO! BELATED HAPPY BDAY TO MY UNCLE AUSTIN! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.2K 19
This is the story of Haylor. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, the boy band member and the pop icon. Will their relationship handle fame, timing, and ev...
65.4K 1.7K 42
This emotional tale follows the hectic story of two past lovers, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. Their fiery relationship withstands the countless str...
134K 4.1K 31
An Arrogant, spoiled bachelor actor, otherwise known as Harry Styles. He has girls falling at his feet just for a glance of his eye. And Taylor Swift...
40.8K 791 13
Taylor Swift has been dating Joe for two years now when ex boyfriend Harry Styles comes back into her life. On her tour Harry has a suprise performan...