BLUSH

By soniya_hinduja

Ashley Summers is everything a girl wants to be. She's confident, intelligent, talented and so damn gorgeous... More

CHAPTER ONE
Diary Entry #1
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
Diary Entry #2
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
Diary Entry #3
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
Diary Entry #4
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Diary Entry #5
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Diary Entry #6
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
Diary Entry #7
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
Diary Entry #8
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
Diary Entry #9
THE END
ANNOUNCEMENT #1
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
ANNOUNCEMENT #2
ANNOUNCEMENT #3

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

3.8K 254 90
By soniya_hinduja

I entered the park and walked towards our usual place which was under a big tree that gave the perfect view to the park. I spotted him sitting on the edge of the bench typing away something on his phone. He was wearing a blue button down shirt and his hair was a usual mess.

I noticed my breathing grew faster and my heartbeats louder. I rubbed my sweaty hands together.

"Snow!" He exclaimed when he saw me.

"Ray, er, hi." Damn.

"Is everything okay? What's so urgent?"

"I just.. just wanted to.. talk," I stammered.

"My boss cut my week's pay. This better be important."

I sat down beside him.

I had absolutely no clue how to begin.

I couldn't just say that I loved him. He wouldn't even believe me.

"Snow?" He looked expectantly at me, urging me to speak.

"Ray," I went closer to his face.

"I am in love," I whispered in his ear.

"What?" He stood up and walked two steps ahead facing his back to me as he ran a hand through his hand and groaned.

"Who is the unfortunate guy?" He snorted without turning back.

"Shouldn't you be happy for me, Ray?"

He let out a deep breath. Then turned around, came and sat on the bench. He took my hand and held it tightly, kissing it ever so gently, and looked away.

"Sorry." He said.

I kept quiet.

Just watched his face.

He had passed my test.

I had to know if he really loved me. And he did.

He looked like he had lost something. As if all hope had been snatched away from him in one moment.

He was hurt.

So I said it.

"I love you." I croaked.

He started at me, eyes wide.

"I love you, Raymond Stratford." I said again, this time louder and clearer.

"I love you too!" He said and kissed the back of my hand repeatedly.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so so so so much!" He kept saying again and again while the smile never faded from my face.

I stared at the beautiful guy in from of me who looked like he had been given truckloads his favourite candy and he just couldn't contain his happiness.

"God, Snow. You have absolutely no idea how happy I am. Man, I love you." He sighed.

That was a dream come true.

It wasn't like in the movies.

No.

There was no background music. No violins.

Everything was not in slow motion.

There were no winds blowing.

Yet there was this special sort of energy around the both of us that bound us together. That drew us closer to each other.

I leaned in and kissed him.

I kissed him in the most connotative way.

So that no dictionary definition could ever describe how you could be so breathless yet your lungs could be filled with the sweetest air possible.

He kissed me back with force. Moaning as he explored my mouth. His hands wrapped themselves around my waist and he lifted me up so that I was sitting in his lap. I ran my hand into his soft black hair. He bit my lower lip and I gladly let his tongue invade.

He pulled away breathing heavily, our foreheads touching as he gave me his sweetest smile.

I giggled and he kissed me again. Ever so softly.

"I love the way you laugh. First a little smile which stretches slowly. And then. There! The most melodious sound of your soft laughter. It is bliss."

He kissed me.

"I love the way you always have a question but no answer."

He kissed me.

"You do have an answer. But I love the way you only answer me and nobody else."

He kissed me.

"I love watching you read. So engrossed. You wouldn't even know if someone is around you or not."

He kissed me.

"I love your perfections. Your perfect hair. Your perfect face. Your perfect curves. Your perfect everything."

He kissed me.

"I love the way you make me feel. Relaxed and satisfied. I don't need anyone when you are with me."

He kissed me.

"I love you Snow. So, so much."

He kissed me. Longer and harder.

"I love you too, Ray." I said when we pulled away.

"Let's find a room." He prompted.

"Raymond!"

"Just kidding Snow. And don't call me Raymond, please. I like it when you say Ray. Its like a thousand butterflies fluttering inside my stomach hearing you say it."

I laughed.

That coming from a guy was damn cute.

"You are SO cute!" I kissed his cheek and got off from his lap and sat beside him.

He put his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"So now we're together!" He chirped.

"Yes. You can proudly flaunt about me as your girlfriend now." I chuckled.

"Snow, I have wanted you for so long. I never thought you'd be my girlfriend someday."

"I know, Ray."

"You know?"

I faced him now. "Er, yes." I nervously said.

"I read those papers in which you wrote about me, Ray. They were in my book you returned to me." I confessed.

"What? No!" He shrieked.

"I'm sorry. It was titled by my name and I couldn't hold my curiosity."

"Its wrong, Snow. To read people's personal stuff."

"I know but that's the reason we're together today, right?" I said, wishing hopefully that he would understand.

"It's a mistake."

"Ray, you know I write a diary. And believe me when I say that I wrote the exact same things you did. So when I read your words, I was moved. I had to tell you that I loved you or none of us would. Because that's what we both had decided." I explained myself.

"It's still a mistake. But I like this one." He gave me a crooked smile and I let out a sigh of relief.

We sat there for a little longer talking about things, while he placed feathery kisses on my neck every now and then which was a huge turn on.

He walked me home -- that was the gentlemanly way he put it whereas technically we were both going the same way since he lived on the opposite street -- before parting with yet another make out session.

"I don't mean to let you go yet, Snow." He whispered after kissing me. His lips still so close to me as I breathed heavily.

"You can come over later." I suggested.

Because to be brutally honest, I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

In fact, I was dying of lust.

But I couldn't tell him that.

"I sure as hell will." He finally said.

"Bye." I waved at him as he crossed the road.

"I love you." He yelled, making me giggle as I shook my head and entered the mansion. 

(A/N : FINALLY!! Readers? Let me know your views. Let me know that you are satisfied. Just a few more chapters to go before Blush ends. I am so glad and thankful for all your love and support. *mega hugs* Love y'all! <3) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 774 30
Here: Meet Ashley Riverwood, Hellingfield's queen bee. Seemingly flawless, her just-as-doll like posse behind her, the school practically bowing down...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...
84.7K 2.2K 56
Bad boys don't do "love" and Brett Adam Dallas isn't an exception. His name literally spells B.A.D. He uses girls and throw them out like a used tiss...