The Unclaimed Daughter of Sir...

By KayCeeBlakey

Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, t... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 15

9.5K 326 85
By KayCeeBlakey

All people, places, and things relating to The Harry Potter series belong to J.K Rowling. But Siera Black is Kaycee's. :D Read on.

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~

"Fred? There you are. Where's Siera?"

Fred looked away guiltily and mumbled something.

"What'd you say?"

"I said I dunno. We were talking and she left."

"Fred...what really happened?"

"I might have made her cry...."

"You did WHAT?!" George grabbed Fred's shirt and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Ack settle down! I didn't mean to."

"You better tell me what happened."

"Okay okay."

Fred started off with Cedric, feeling pleased when George was jealous. Then he moved on, feeling bad all over again for making Siera cry.

"And then she ran off."

"Which way."

"Er.....that general direction."

"I'll deal with you when I get back."

"..........Love you too?"

George ignored him, instead jogging off in the direction of Siera.

He had a very stupid brother.  A very, very, very stupid twin brother.

When he found her he'd been searching for a little over an hour. Empty classrooms, tunnels, even in the teacher's room.

She was curled up in a ball on the floor. Her eyes were leaking tears and her bottom lip was trembling. He felt his own eyes sting just looking at her. She looked so vulnerable and fragile, lying there with her face betraying everything.

He knelt down next to her. He couldn't help but cup her cheek with his hand.

Her eyes opened in a flash. She gasped loudly then blinked a few times.

"Georgy?" Her voice cracked a bit.

He smiled, not masking any of emotions. He let every single thing he felt for flow from his eyes. "Are you okay Siera?"

He watched as the corner of her lips turned down, and her eyes looked away from his. "Fine."

He shook his head and smiled a bit. "No your not."

"I know."

"Come here."

She just nodded quickly before throwing herself into his arms. She didn't cry, he supposed she was out of tears by now. But he still closed his arms around her gently. She buried her face into the crook of his neck and sniffled.

"George....I"

"Shhhh. It's okay. You don't need to say anything right now."

"But I have to. I know if I don't tell you now I may never build up the courage to later."

"Siera, it's okay. I know what you and Fred talked about."

"Everything?"

"Everything." He said it quietly, almost a whisper.

"So....then, you know?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay."

They stayed like that for a while, until he felt her stomach rumbling.

"Why don't we go back to the commons? They're bound to have some cakes left over."

"Alright." They stood up and started to walk. "Wait, George." She put a hand on his arm to stop him. He turned around. "Thank you." She said quietly, and stood up in her tip toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"Your welcome Siera." He smiled down at her, his cheeks a bit red.

They made their way down to the commons room. Walking slowly. They got to the portrait, but before George said the password he looked into her eyes and said, "And, for the record Siera, me too."

Then he leaned down and kissed her, so fast and soft she wasn't sure if it had even happened.

Fred was sitting down in front of the fire. As soon as he saw them he jumped up.

The room was mostly empty, the party from earlier had died down.

"Siera I'm sorry." Fred began, his eyes pleading.

"Are you now?" She raised her eyebrows. Deciding not to hold a grudge. To just push away the feelings he'd brought up down. She'd examine them later.

"Yes. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to help."

"Wonderful job you did of that Fred."George grumbled, galring at his twin.

"Please forgive me! I'm really sorry." Fred looked down at his feet as he asked for his forgivness.

"Well...."

"Siera pretty please. I'll do anything."

"Will you go get me some food?" Siera asked, unable to hold a grudge against the boy who was like her brother.

"Food? You want food? Yeah, of course. Yes! I'll get you all the food you want." Fred yelled with bright eyes.

"Good, I'm starving."

"You want it now?"

"Yepperdoo."

"Okay. Okay um I'll be back with your food."

He walked out of the portrait hole quickly.

George grinned after he left, and sat down in the space Fred had been in. "You aren't mad at him are you?"

"Not at all. But I am hungry." Her stomach growled again. "I hope he hurrys."

"He probably thinks your furious with him."

"I never was." She took a seat next to him and sighed. "Maybe I should have been."

"Nah. It's hard to hate Fred."

"It's hard to hate any of you Weasleys. Harry included."

He nodded. There were a few moments of silence while they just looked at the fire before George spoke again. "Do you really think nobody could love you?"

"I don't want to talk about it George."

"You need to."

"No I don't. I really just." She sighed. "I'm fine now." She wasn't.

"Siera let me-"

"I've food!" Fred announced, striding into the room with a basket in his hand. It was piled high with cakes, sweets, chocolate, and bread. "They were happy to give me it."

"The elves love giving away food." George said, reluctantly dropping the topic.

"I think their obsessed with making food."

"More like obsessed with doing whatever we want them to. Which is a little sad."

"I have a house elf." Siera piped up.

"You do?" Fred grinned in appreciation as he bit into a cake.

"His name is Kreacher. He hates Lupin and Sirius, but he likes me for some reason."

"Strange." George took a bite of his brownie. "What time is it?"

"Almost midnight."

"I'm surprised none of us got caught by a professor." Siera said, feeling confused just thinking about no Professors getting onto them.

"Their all worried about Harry. I passed Mcgonagall and Trelawney gossiping about it in an empty classroom. They think Harry shouldn't be allowed to participate."

"I agree." Siera commented. "Harry's way to young."

"Only two years younger than us." Fred argued, his mouth full of buttered bread.

"Yes, which means he's got two years less knowledge and experience. Not to mention he's already got so much in front of him he shouldn't need to worry about this tournament. This highly dangerous tournament."

"I feel bad for him. But the Goblet of Fire is binding, like Dumbledore said. He has to compete." George said, his mouth forming into a grimace.

"It's unfair. I'd take his place if I could." Siera stared sadly into the fire.

"I think we all would. Hey Fred, has anyone written and told Mum."

"Ginny did, right after it happened. Mum's going to have kittens."

"Knowing your mum, probably a load of them."

Fred and George chuckled a bit. "I guess the best we can do for him is support him. Try and give him a few pointers." George threw a piece of rolled up paper into the fire.

"It's all we can do..." Siera trailed off.

"Well kiddies, I'm tired." Fred stood up and stretched. "Goodnight."

"Night." George and Siera chorused.

They watched Fred disappear up the stairs.

"I'm a little tired too." Siera turned back to George.

"You look exhausted."

"That's not something you tell a woman!" She threw a couch pillow at him in mock anger.

"Sorry! Sorry, I meant you look gorgeously exhausted in the most amazing way."

"Thank you." She did a hair flip that ended in a yawn.

"Eeeep. No yawning it's contagious." He threw himself, facedown, into the couch and groaned.

Siera giggled and laid down ontop of him. "Seems comfortable. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the- woooah!"

George flipped over and grabbed her wrists. In less than a few seconds he had her underneath him, her arms above her head. "People are friends not beds." He chargined.

"Sowwy."

"Not forgiven."

"Awww why not?"

"Cause you're a mean person."

"I'm nice! Sometimes. On occasion. Every once in a while."

He laughed, "Sure, and my real name is Orville Redenbacher."

"You mean....it's not?"

"Of course it isn't!"

"Then I need to sue my private investigator, because he seriously messed up."

"You had me investigated? Oh Siera you must really care."

"Shut up you wierdo." She smiled and whacked him on the chest playfully.

"Now you really have to pay."

Siera giggled, I love him so much....I mean. I love messing around with him like this. I don't love George. He's my best friend, my brother. I couldn't be in love with him! And he couldn't seriously love me back....could he?

"Ahhhh! Please. I'm sorry. Don't hurt me." Siera squealed, glad George was unable to read minds at that moment.

"No hurting..." He started to lean down. Siera's eyes widened and she watched as his face got closer, and closer to her own. He was giving her time to dodge, but she was frozen in place. He paused just before his lips touched hers.

They looked into eachothers eyes. "Siera." He whispered, staring at her as if he were looking for something. "I..."

She silenced him with a kiss. It was soft, and it only lasted for a short while. But it was enough to leave him speechless. Her lips tingled as she pulled away and looked up at him.

"Good night George." She slid out from under him. She walked past him and up the stairs.

The door to her room was opened a crack. She didn't bother with changing into her pajamas. She just slipped off her shoes then climbed into bed. Soon enough, she was asleep.

"I love you." George finished, still sitting on the couch. He had a small smile on his face as he made his own way to bed. But he was also sad. She was beginning to become everything to him, and he wasn't sure if she'd ever believe that.

All the cool kids are voting, commenting, fanning, and adding this to their library.

The uncool kids are in love with Voldemrt O.O gasp

Sorry for any mistakes! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 173 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
25.1K 315 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
288K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
563K 12.3K 56
What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if that daughter fell in love with a redhead? [UNDER MAJOY EDITING]