I Choose...(A Markiplier/Jack...

By Dark_Heart518

Simone was only 2 when she was kiddnapped and taken to LA where she was put into an orphanage after her kidn... More

Good Morning :)
GAMING!!!
Edits and Sleep
Mark's POV
An unexpected surprise...
Pizza and Problems
Feeling awful
Thanks to the pizza
The truth comes out
We Need To Talk
Unbelievable
Our Inner Thoughts
OH SH*T IT'S COMIC CON!
Suspicion
An Amazing Surprise!
Cards Against Humanity
Coming Home and Going Home
It's all down hill from here
What I Want
What She Wants
A choice to be made
I choose Mark
I choose Jack
FINAL WORDS
Just here to say thanks

My story

241 10 2
By Dark_Heart518

  Jack started to talk. "You know we look kinda alike..don't you think?"

I responded "Yeah I was thinking the same thing!"

He chuckled then started to speak again. "So Simone how'd you end up living with Mark anyways?"

"Well it's a long story."

"We've got time."

"Well okay then" I continued to tell Jack my story. "I don't know much but this is the story the orphanage old me. I was born in some country in Europe, I had a mother,father, and an older brother. I was kidnapped around the age of 2 and taken here to LA. Then I guess they found me and arrested the guy, then I was put into an orphanage because they didn't have enough information on my background to send me back to my original family. So I grew up in the orphanage and watched Mark's videos for a while. Then one day Mark came an adopted me! And so I've lived here ever since."

I finished telling the story and Jack looked a little...weird? As if he were hearing the most interesting story ever? I waved my hand in front of his face and he came back to earth.

"Jack...are you alright?" I asked. He stated to act strange as if he were keeping a secret.

He stood up and rubbed his head. "Yeah...Yeah I-I'm fine. I-I just..umm..I need to go to the restroom for a moment...ex-excuse me." He turned around and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I wondered why Jack was acting so weird but I decided to ignore it and continue watching the movie

I thought for a quick second. Jacks from Ireland, which is in Europe. And we look kinda alike. The craziest scenario's went though my head. I laughed at how ridiculous they were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 65 22
Markiplier adopted his sister not knowing till he saw her paperwork. Jack asks mark if he can stay over for a little while he was in LA. (MAY INCLUD...
83.7K 2.3K 15
You just finished school and decided to move to L.A. You moved right into your new apartment. After a few months living in L.A. You got used to your...
448K 16K 199
My name is Maddie and I would like you to meet my crazy family of Youtubers. Yup you might be thinking that we are wacky but isn't that how all famil...
2.3K 65 22
THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK DON'T JUDGE This is a story about a little girl named Brooklyn/Brook. she is 7 and has had a hard life. She was the youngest of...