There - Joe Sugg( FanFic) BOY...

Autorstwa ahammming

You move in with your dad in a remote part of England. After everything that happened in Reading you could no... Więcej

Chapter 1- Silence (YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 2 - Change (YOU)
(DAD)
(JOE)
Chapter 3 - Over Dinner (YOU)
(DAD)
(MOM)
Chapter 4 - Dreams (YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 5 - Rob (YOU)
(ROB)
(BLONDE CHEERLEADER)
(JOCK/KYLE)
Chapter 7 - Moments (YOU)
(JOE)
(ROB)
Chapter 8 - Time (ROB)
(YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 9 - Questions (YOU)
(ROB)
(JOE)
Chapter 10 - Kiss Me (ROB)
(YOU)
Chapter 11 - Gone (YOU)
(ROB)
(POLICE OFFICER)
Chapter 12 - There (YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 13 - Good Byes (YOU)

Chapter 6 - No longer alone (YOU)

21 0 0
Autorstwa ahammming

After me and Rob had a chat we decided to actually get to lesson. We don't have the same lessons but he showed me to the room i was in. I looked through the window to see that the class was full of jocks and cheerleaders; great!
I was now alone again. Im a typical geek, how was i meant to cope in a class like this?
Time to walk in.
As i was strolling through the tables the class went silent. All eyes were on me.
"Hi" a blonde cheerleader said stroking my arm as i brushed past.
"Keep your eyes of her geek" wined a big brown haired jock.
Only if i knew i was more interested in him than her! But than again he would probably kill me if he knew i thought he was fit!
Finally i saw a spare seat at the back. It was next to a little black boy. I asked if i could sit there.
"Sure"
...
Moments went by with no sound. Everyone was still staring at me; they couldn't make it any more bait!!
For the whole lesson i just kept on dreaming about the perfect life. Then reality would hit me and i was stuck in this shit whole!
The school bell rings
I saw Rob standing in the door frame, waiting for me. He came in when everyone had exited and sat on my table.
" don't look so depressed your no longer alone, you have me!"
He said to reassure me. He punched me and the shoulder:
"Come on I'm hungry and you wont like me when I'm hungry!"
We both laughed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
157K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...