Bible Studying

By LoverOfChristC

This is a bible study program for experienced Christians and people who don't even know God. Hope this helps... More

Introduction
First Lesson
Lesson Two
Lesson Three
Lesson Four
Lesson Five
Lesson Six
Lesson Seven
Note
Note
Lesson Eight
Lesson Nine
Lesson Ten
Lesson Eleven
Lesson Twelve
Lesson Thirteen
Lesson Fourteen
Note
Lesson Fifteen
Lesson Sixteen
Lesson Seventeen
Lesson 18
Parting Note

Important Note

1K 43 8
By LoverOfChristC

I am so sorry for being inactive because I know that there are people out there who need to read this. If you haven't read my message board, I was gone because it has been a bit rough for me and I learned something very important and will make a lesson on it: God provides ALL our needs. If you feel alone or sad and depressed or angry and need someone, don't search on Earth for that person. The one you ultimately need God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Pray hard and patiently and God IS listening and does care. Feel free to message me if you want. May God bless you all!
- The Author, Izzy.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 86
Your awesome source of hilarious urban slang. Don't take it too seriously.
216K 9.9K 50
This are tricks you can always use when you are reading people. How is psychology used to manipulate and influence people in their daily lives? Can y...
75.8K 1.7K 36
A guide on tips about skin, body, hair and self care for your everyday needs. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your...
2.2K 75 15
Marinette is an 18 years old normal girl who is working and going in university with her friends and her boyfriend. One day, a mysterious guy steps i...