Caskett: a Royal Romance

By Alwaysbeckett41319

Rick Rodgers and Kate Beckett met by accident in a library one day, that accident led to a beautiful romance... More

Caslte: A royal romance, Chapter 1
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 2
Caskett: Royal Romance, Chapter 3
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 4
Caskett: a royal romance, Chapter 5
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 6
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 7
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 8
Caskett: a royal romacne, Chapter 9
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 10
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 11
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 12
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 13
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 14
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 15
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 16
Caskett: a royal romance, Chapter 17
Caskett: a royal romance, Chapter 18
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 19
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 20
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 22
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 23
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 24
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 25
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 26
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 27
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 28
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 29
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 30
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 31
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 32
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 33
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 34
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 35
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 36
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 37
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 38
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 39
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 40
Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 41
Caskett: A royal romance Chapter 42 Final Chap
New Story !

Caskett: A royal romance, Chapter 21

1.6K 75 7
By Alwaysbeckett41319

HEY HEY HEY !!!!! NEW CHAPTER !!!

.......................................................................................................................

"Your Majesty The prime minister is here." Maurice said and Rick looked up from his laptop and nodded for him to come in. 

"Hello your highness." The Prime minister said and Rick shook his hand.

 "How are you?" He asked. 

"Fine Fine." 

"And how is my country?" Rick asked. 

The Prime Minister smiled, "It's doing great! Finances are high and popularity as well!" He said and Rick smiled.

"You have a charity ball next week." He said and Rick nodded. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked and Rick chuckled.

 "Yea It's not everyday you become King." He said and the Prime Minister smiled. 

"Oh come now you've basically been running the country anyways, your mother just wants it to be official." He winked and Rick chuckled. 

"How is Katherine?" He asked and Rick smiled. 

"She's doing great, she's at work right now." He said the man chuckled.

 "I've never meant someone in the royal family who actually wants to work." He said and Rick smiled. 

"That's what makes her so special." He said and the Prime Minister nodded his head.

 "Indeed!" He said and stood up. 

"Well I must be heading out." He said and Rick shook his hand goodbye and watched him leave.

 Once he was gone Rick sat back down and continued writing his chapter for his book.

 Ever since He revealed his true Identity that Richard Castle was his popularity spiked in his country and in the U.S. 

Rick smiled and looked at the picture of him and Kate on their wedding day. 

He and Kate had been married for almost 6 months now.

He smiled and remembered their honeymoon trip to Italy. 

They spent 3 weeks in a gorgeous hillside mansion in Tuscany. 

Rick had spoiled her but not too much, he knew the limit she liked to be spoiled.

 Kate had been worried to ask him but she told him when they got back that she wanted to still be a teacher even though she was in the royal family now.

 He had smiled, kissed her cheek and told her that he was perfectly fine with it and that she should do it. 

When they had gotten back home she had excitedly told him that she wanted to start a school for kids and for the less fortunate ones as well so that they wouldn't get picked on because they were poor. 

Rick was amazed at her kindness and generosity. 

And so 6 months later Kate was the HeadMistress of Stanton Prep Academy.

 She had set up a plan for the Poor kids that said that they were allowed to go to the school for free but they would have to do work to pay for some of it. 

Kate of course made sure it was fun work like volunteering and working at elderly homes stuff like that. 

Every now and then Rick would visit the school and every time the children would get excited to see the Prince their. 

Rick had bonded with one of the children, he had lost both his parents and was living with his aunt who didn't care to have him live with her. 

Every time Rick visited the school Michael would get excited because Rick always played baseball with him. 

Rick shook his head and cleared his head from the memories, he needed to focus on work. 

After a few more hours of writing he stood up and closed his laptop shut. 

He looked at his watch and smiled. 

"It was almost 4:15, Kate should be coming home soon." He said and Maurice chuckled.

 "I really like Miss Katherine." he said and Rick smiled. 

"So do I maurice, so do I." He winked and Maurice smiled.

 Lucky and Penny came running up and jumped up and down on Rick. 

He laughed and patted them both. 

They were both fully grown now both a year old now. 

"Hey guys." He said and played with them for a few minutes. 

"Your highness I was wondering might I have a few hours off to visit my old friend who is in the hospital?" Maurice asked and Rick smiled. 

"Of course, go." He said and Maurice thanked him and went off. 

Rick whistled and went into the Kitchen where Mrs. Kettler was making dessert for the dinner. 

Rick took a cookie and she swatted his hand. "Ow." He whined and the old woman smirked.

 "You know the rules." She said and he stuck his tongue out. 

Rick smiled ad exited the kitchen, that woman had been wit them since Rick was a boy.

 Rick whistled and walked out to the stables to say hi to his horses. 

"Hey fellas." he said and they all neighed at him making him laugh. 

Rick's phone timer went off which meant it was 4:15 and yep Kate was here! 

He walked back to the house and went upstairs where Kate would be taking her work clothes off and getting into something comfy. 

He walked into their room and he was right like always Kate was walking out of the closet with sweats on and a baggy sweater.

 He smiled and leaned across the door and she smiled. 

"My My Mrs. Rodgers you look lovely." he said and she rolled her eyes. 

She ran up to him and kissed him passionately, she had really missed him today. 

Rick smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back. 

When they finally separated he caressed her cheek and she leaned into him. 

"Someone missed me." He joked and she smiled. 

"So what if I did." She said.

 He chuckled and kissed her head. "then I'd say I missed you too." He said. 

.................................................................................................................................

HEY GUYS !!!!! HOPE U LIKED THIS CHAPTER ! I KNOW YOU ALL WANTED A HONEYMOON CHAPTER BUT I REALLY JUST WANTED TO SKIP AHEAD! SORRY <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 9.8K 28
*Voted as Wattpadres MakeOver Top 12 books of 2016* *Voted as KatieDreams top 25 best Romance book of 2015* *Nominated as the 2016 Wattpad Fiction A...
39.1K 1K 33
Permanently bruised by a tragic accident, Melanie Martins felt useless. She was the girl who people stared at in public,the girl who didn't need a ch...
996K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...