A Deal's A Deal (Bill Cipher...

By PJHP4evah

Well hello there! I see you've found this secret deeply buried in the darkest depths of Tar- okay don't belie... More

The Missing Pines
Goodbye, Camp Half-Blood
A Trip To Gravity Falls
The Demon of Town
Bill 'Annoying' Cipher
Nearly Got Caught
In Which Princess Gets Saved By Prince Charming
The Chapter That Doesn't Have A Proper Name
Long Time No See
The Family Reunion I Left
Regrets and Regrets and Regrets...
Worse Than A Nightmare
Dream Stuff and Another Demon
Going Back and A...
A Surprise Call and A Lot of Convincing
Add The 'A' To The Pacific...And SOMETHING Else
CHECK IT OUT!
Possibly The Universe's Worst Deal
Some Quality Time
READ OR READ?! xD Who Does This Stuff
Taking It Off (Not That Way, Silly!)
Auditions!
A REAL PROPER UPDATE
Th Spr Dpr ltr Mg Lng vrd Chptr Tht Wll Prbbly Nt Stsfy Y, Rdrs
TWO CHAPPIES ONE DAAAY
TITLE IN A/N XD
Le Jour de Spécial de Coeurs
FAREWELL, GRAVITY FALLS
PLEASE READ
Please Read UwU
GUYS PLEASE READ
I Really Need To Stop Posting Here But Whatevs
WHY AM I STILL POSTING HERE
PLEASE READ

το φινάλε

4.2K 108 392
By PJHP4evah

The title just really means "The Finale"

Uhuh

THE FINALE

of both the show and the story ;---;

BTW THE PIC IS EINS, ZWEI AND DREI (Journals 1, 2, and 3) BY NO OTHER THAT ELENTORIIIIII

(I'm still addicted to her art)

(Just a hint...the Valentine's special is sorta connected to some DISCLAIMERS and A/N's)

This is the last time I'll be speaking to y'all in this story.

I'll miss you all ;———;

Bill: *sniffs* Yeah, yeah, *sniff* no one cares if you're *sniff* nearly done with this

Me: Aww, you're gonna miss me, aren't ya?

Just call me here if ever you need me *hands over piece of paper with scribbling*

Dipper: Are you really leaving?

Me: In a sense, when I finish this story, I'm leaving Gravity Falls

(I'm still devastated but sorta happy over the finale of GF...but...still)

I haven't been able to update because I was still devastated about the finale

AND NOW I UPDATE BECAUSE I'M STUCK IN BED FOR FALLING DOWN FOUR STEPS AND SPRAINING MY DAM ANKLE

KARMA AT ITS BEST

So, one last time for this story...Eins, Zwei, Drei?

Eins: Author does not own the characters.

Zwei: Characters belong to the creators, except for you sweetie *wink* (Bill grumbling in the distance)

Drei: And OF COURSE! Author-chan owns the story!

Me: It's been fun and all...but everything must come to an end

Let's get this show on the road!

"What's going on? THE PARTY'S JUST BEGAN!"

Sort of (Y/N)'s P.o.V.

     (Y/N) was now pretty sure she ate something wrong. There was no way her friend Charlie was an evil person, let alone a monster. She still felt the cute blonde guy's arm around her waist, but she couldn't focus on anything. Her mind wanted to collapse.

     "You were there all along, weren't you?" the cut- no, the gorgeous blonde guy holding a silver sword beside her more so announced.

     "As Raoul, yes. Can't believe you didn't notice. (Y/N) and I were such good friends, weren't we," Charli-no, (Y/N) thought whatever that thing was, it wasn't her life-long friend. Blondie's brother, as he had called him earlier, stated with a smug smile.

     "What did you do to my daughter?!" Looking to her left, (Y/N) found a man wearing a trench coat, pointing a strange looking gun at the thing's direction. She decided to call her once-friend a 'thing'. She had found it weird, however, that the man called her his daughter. She was quite sure her parents don't go running around with futuristic guns.

      "Easy, I took her memo-" he stopped, suddenly remembering how (Y/N) had taken the crystal off his neck for fun.

     "Looking for this?" the blonde guy (as she still had no idea what his name was) mocked, holding up the necklace. With a smirk, he crushed the gem (ehehe for the sake of references) with a force (May the Force be with you). (Y/N) was thankful for the arm around her waist, as it kept her propped up when her head hurt. She brought a hand up to clutch her aching temple. Her vision spun and she fell to the ground on her knees, panting.

     "(Y/N)?" Bill kneeled down in front of her, face displaying worry.

     "I...remember...BILL!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. Bill gladly returned it, putting his arms around her but quickly removing them after receiving a death glare from Stanford (which, of course, (Y/N) did not see). (Y/N) stood up after their 'reunion.'

     "Well, that's just one trick that's over. I've got a lot more up my sleeves!" Alex/Charlie chimed.

     "Wow, I see the family resemblance."

     "We have no time for sarcasm right now," Bill scolded, light crimson coloring his cheeks.

     "My sword, please?"

     "Oh, right!"

"Enough chit chat! Henchmaniacs!" Alex exclaimed, snapping his fingers with an annoyed expression. An 'X' formed in the sky, and creatures of weirdness came out of it. Bill gasped.

     "TRAITORS! I knew you were no good, Kryptos!" he shouted angrily at the monsters.

     "No offense taken, Cipher. Did you really think we'd stick with you? After you went googly-eyed for that human girl, we booked it," the navy-coloured geometric creature named Kryptos said.

     "Oh, need ice for that burn, Billy?"

     "Darn it, woman, THIS IS SERIOUS!" Bill exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air in frustration.

     "It was too good of an opportunity to waste," (Y/N) responded with a smirk, clearly enjoying the demon's frustrated state despite the situation they were in right now. Her family just stared at the two with an unamused expression, shaking their heads.

     "As much as I like your sass, kid, THIS IS NOT THE TIME! ATTACK!!!" Alex exclaimed with maniacal laughter at the end. The demon and the demigod immediately ended their bickering and got into a fighting stance, (Y/N) putting her sword defensively up front and Bill's hand erupting in blue flames.

     "Wait, are we still in the Mindscape? Will this thing even work?" (Y/N) interrupted, abandoning her earlier STANce and holding her sword thoughtfully in front of her face. Bill smacked his face.

     "Oh my gold, as much as I lov- GET YOUR PRIORITIES SORTED, GIRL!" The demon shouted, using the monster in front of him as an excuse to tear his gaze away from the demigod to whom he almost confessed to. The other Pineses fought the monsters with made up powers. (Y/N) thought to herself that they were, yes indeed, still in the Mindscape. So her sword did work. They all fought the monsters, but they were also getting tired. More and more monsters came out of the 'portal' thingy. Bill had tried closing it SEV'RAL TIMEZ now but to no avail.

     Punching, screaming. Attack, deflect. All these things kept repeating with no end. Being humans, even if they were inside an imaginary plane of reality, they still got tired. At one point, Grunkle Stan fell to his knees, panting, and his twin was quick to cover him as he regained a bit of his energy. By now, (Y/N) was sure Alexander would keep this up until they were all exhausted. Or worse, dead.

     "You'll just tire yourself out more, Bill. I think you and I both know what needs to be done," (Y/N) said after Bill had attempted to seal off the portal again.

     "That's just our last resort," Bill replied, averting his gaze from her emerald orbs. (Y/N) just nodded.

     "(Y/N)! At these rate, we'll be losing and he could take over the whole world," her dad stated with clear panic in his voice. The demigod looked expectantly at Bill, and his shoulders fell. He knew he would have to kill his brother, sooner or later. Stanford left them to rush to aid of the others. Knowing Bill wasn't going to give in any time soon, (Y/N) ran towards the other demon.

     "Hey-(Y/N) PINES, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Bill shouted at her, but she was already too far off to hear him or she really just doesn't give a crap anymore. (WHAT HAVE I DONE)

     "FOR HUMANITY!" she shouted, doing an awesome jump with her sword pointing downwards, aimed at the demon currently terrorizing them. His back was turned to her and appeared to be completely oblivious to her attempt. He glanced back, however, and Alex's eyes widened but they soon turned into slits, mouth curling into a smirk. The ever-vigilant demigod was thrown back with a brutal force and she landed a good few meters away. Bill rushed to her and glared at his brother as he helped his princess up. There were some cuts on her, but otherwise, she said she was FELINE fine. (Ignore the puns XD)

     "So, we now know that I can't even get close to him. Oh my gods, I was being an idiot," (Y/N) said, smacking her forehead. "We need to think of something, and quick."

     "I know something, but I'm not sure if you're gonna like it," Bill said, whispering the plan to her. (Y/N) nodded, knowing full well it might be their only shot.

      "Hey Dad!" she shouted at her father. "If we don't get out alive, remember I love you!" (WHAT THE HADES, HANDS, STOP TYPING CRAP)

     "Deal." And at the very moment they said that word and shook on it, Bill disappeared in a flash of light. (Y/N) reeled back a bit, her emerald eyes turning golden yellow. Her silver sword ignited with a blue flame.

     "Alexander Cipher, you are going down!" And (Y/N)/Bill charged.

*****

(This is like his P.o.V. of the whole thing)

     Alexander had never expected the mortals (and half-mortal) to be so feisty and resistant.

     And he had never expected that his own brother would be fighting him.

     Much less that this said brother would fall in love with a human. Half, yes, but still human, nonetheless.

     All these thoughts were running in his head as he watched the Henchmaniacs fight those mortals. Though he felt no actual feelings, whatsoever, he could see and feel that his brother was in love with that godling. The same godling he had put under what she had called 'slavery.' In all actuality, he had taken a liking to the half-mortal. She was feisty, but had the smarts. And honestly, she had looks. However, he was sure that that liking could never rival what his brother felt towards the very same human.

     Ah, yes. His brother.

     Bill and him were once close, along with their youngest brother, William. The Ciphers were once human, but incidents that they could never recall happened and when they died, they became demons. They used to live happily together. Used to.

     As he watched the fight ongoing in front of him, Alex reminisced the good times. The moments before he had messed up. Before his biggest mistake.

     He had 'accidentally' blown up their original realm, getting William killed in the process. The Shadow Proclamation a.k.a the Universal Police had pointed Bill as the culprit, thus throwing him into inter-dimensional prison for sins he never committed. He had loathed Alex from that point on for not even trying to defend him and taking the blame for his own sins.

     But something happened and Bill was forced into a flat dimension, a place no one ever dreamed of going to. It was almost void of everything, not really flat, but nearly empty. Even the minds of the beings who were unfortunate enough to have come across it and get stuck were nearly empty. But his brother stayed remarkably strong. And when he found that six-fingered brainiac, he had found his way out. But things remained the same between them.

     He had almost missed the obnoxious cry behind him as he was so deep in his thoughts. Almost missed the possibly fatal stab the demigod could have given him. But he turned around just in time with wide eyes that soon narrowed as he saw she couldn't hit him. He was a being of futuristic powers, while her weapon, even if it was currently harnessing powers of the Mindscape, was an ancient creation. He deflected her supposed-to-be attack with a smirk and a flick of his wrist. He had sent her flying back towards her lover, but she didn't know that 'lover' bit.

     Bill clearly showed disdain for the action he had done, glaring up at him with glowing golden eyes. He and (Y/N) mumbled something, but Alex didn't care. 'Deal' was the only word he heard. And at that word, he figured he should have just killed them all when he had the chance. 

     But his panic and all the other conflicts he was feeling at the moment was masked by the calmness of his face. He knew what they did. It was a rare thing. It was possession but it was not. It was more of hosting, really, like what people tried to do back in the old times with Egyptian gods but only a few were ever successful.

     "Alexander Cipher, you are going down!" he glanced down at the now combined demigod and demon, feeling a smirk coming onto his face.

     'At least,' he thought. 'At least if I die, you'll be happy.'

*****

     (Y/N) and Bill knew they had no time to waste. They had to end this quickly, or there would be worse consequences to face. They went in for the kill, but were parried by Alex.

     "Don't think I'll go easy on you, just 'cause you're family," Alex teased.

     "Family my ass, you being my brother was long forgotten," (Y/N)/Bill answered with an annoyed expression.

     "Is that so? How would you like to know the real reason why I destroyed the realm?" Alex coaxed, knowing full well he was just speeding up his death. (Y/N)/Bill's expression changed to one of curiosity for a split second, before it returned to its determined state. 

     "Good or bad, nothing changes!" Alex sighed, remembering the real reason why he wanted to take over the world. He just wanted to say sorry to his brother in his own, weird and twisted way. It was hard for beings like them to straight up say those words. One last time, he saw Bill in (Y/N)'s body, charging towards him with the silver sword aimed at his stomach. He spread his arms wide, accepting his fate and the hatred of his sibling. The blue aura and flames outlining the sword seemed to burn brighter.

     "I'm sorry, brother," Alex said in a soft voice, barely above a whisper. (Y/N)'s golden eyes softened a bit, but they didn't hold back from the attack. The sword was plunged straight at him, and (Y/N)'s-no-Bill's eyes stared down at him where Alex fell to the ground.

     "Too late, Alexander." And those were the last words that Alex ever heard. There was a blinding flash of light, and for a second, the twin torches of Hecaté seared the sky. After this, (Y/N) removed her sword from where it stabbed Alex and recapped it, returning it to its lipstick tube state and pocketing the weapon. They stared at Charlie's/Alex's body which was fading away. Charlie's soul - the real Charlie - appeared for a split second but disappeared just as soon, but not before he muttered a 'Thank You.' 

     Soon enough, the Henchmaniacs themselves were being sucked back into the crack in the sky, along with the other monsters. Bill was soon separated from her, as the deal would have ended as soon as Alex was finished. His physical form returned to where they had made the deal, some good yards away from where (Y/N) was left standing.

     "(Y/N)!!!" Bill shouted, running towards his princess. (Y/N) ran towards him to meet him halfway. But what she did not expect was the thing he did as soon as she was safe in his arms.

     He kissed her.

     The Mindscape had faded away and they were back in their own dimension, so (Y/N) was sure this wasn't a dream. But Bill was still kissing her.

     Her brain had finally processed the fact that Bill's lips were on hers. And that they were warm and enticing. And that his arms were wrapped firmly around her. Her eyes were still wide open, but they soon closed when she had realized what exactly was happening. Of course, she failed to notice her fuming dad, a fangirling Mabel, nearly-throwing up Dipper, and a slightly smirking-towards-his-brother's-annoyance Stanley.

     (Y/N) felt that she could stay like this forever. Wrapped-up in the arms of the demon who she, admittedly, had fallen in love with, not worrying about whether the world was about to end. She wove a hand through Bill's shaggy blonde hair, resting the other around his neck and pulling him closer. Unfortunately, human bodies need that thing called air and they had to break apart. Besides, she could practically feel her father's glare pierce through her back and straight to Bill. Oh, they were so dead. Keeping their hands where they were and smiling fondly at each other, they both froze to the sound of Stanford's voice.

     "BILLLLL CIPPPHEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!" Turning back to face her dad, she could practically feel and see the heat radiating off of him. Oh, they were really so, so, dead.

     "What are you doing, snogging (oh does that sound dirty) my daughter?! AND RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE?!" Stanford screamed, flailing his arms and kicking his legs, being restrained by Stanley who looked like he was trying not to double-over with laughter. (Imagine it though, he's lifted in the air slightly with Stanley's arms around his stomach, face flushed from holding his laughter in. And he is FLAILING WILDLY).

     "I'd gladly do it again, Fordsie~" Bill teased, his face showing just how amused he was by his old study mate. He cupped (Y/N)'s cheek and brought his face near hers again. "Besides, she's quite the good kisser," he added, just to annoy Ford further more. (Y/N) smirked at this, even if she was slightly blushing. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her dad's face turn crimson, obviously embarrassed about his ranting.

     "Don't act like you didn't see it coming, Dad. You did see us that time, remember," (Y/N) teased even more. 

     "Okay, fine fine fine!" Stanford exclaimed, putting his hands up. The rest of them chuckled at his antics. "You have my blessing, I allow you whatsoever," he continued, still blushing slightly. The rest just laughed a bit more at his clear embarrassment. They all started walking towards the direction of the Shack, as they were at the location of the play. (Y/N) glanced down, expecting to find her favorite pair of combat boots, only to find the dress she had torn up.

     "OH, COME ON!"

*****

     "Wait, you're not coming back with us?"

     When the Pines (plus Bill!) got back to the Shack, they were met with a group of teenagers with a peculiar van parked near the entrance. (Y/N) had introduced them to her family as the demigods she lived with at camp. And now, she had declared she was no longer returning to their safe haven. 

     "Well, first off, I'm kind of safe here at Gravity Falls. Monsters rarely attack me, since the town is so full of weirdness that they probably can't tell. Besides, I've got my family here," she replied to Annabeth, gesturing to her family.

     "I'm not sure if Chiron would agree to that, though."

     "Nonsense! I'm thirty-three years old! I have my own will!" she reasoned with a small laugh.

     "Very funny, Pines," Nico mocked. She just stared at them with an 'oh really' expression. 

     "You're not joking...you're really a third of Nico's age," Percy stated, eyes wide with surprise. He received a punch on the shoulder from the son of Hades for referencing his age though.

     "I'm sure Chiron will understand. Now, off you all go before Apollo decides to go west," she ushered Annabeth, Percy and Nico into the van, where the others were already waiting. "Don't worry, tell the others I'll still visit. Oh, and tell Lou Ellen she's now the cabin counselor." (Y/N) slid the van door close, and the others started their trip back to Camp.

     "Why'd we leave (Y/N) behind?" Leo asked, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove. They had, of course, made him look a bit older since he had insisted on driving, and added a Mist-made driver's license to complete it. (Y/N) had found it funny when she found out.

     "She decided to stay behind," Annabeth said. 

     "And you know her, once she's decided, nothing can change her stubborn mind's decision," Nico had added with a small knowing smirk. He had ridden with them since he made Mrs. O' Leary go back to Camp while they were waiting for the Pines. The band of demigods continued their trip back to Camp Half-Blood, knowing they'd have some explaining to do.

*****

     The end of summer was approaching, and it was only a week from now. The Pineses PLUS BILL had already been planning Dipper and Mabel's 13th birthday. The twins were excited, since this was the first birthday they were going to have with two long lost family members, and they were sure it was not going to be the last. Mabel had made (Y/N) and Bill their long-postponed sweaters, and they both proudly wore it. Mabel had knitted a new one for her 'Great Uncle Ford' for him to have a variety with the red one he always wears. Which is, by the way, also from Mabel.

     And as the end of summer came, the whole town was there to celebrate the twins's birthday. They all had fun, but tears had been shed since they had to say goodbye to Dipper and Mabel the very day's afternoon.

     "See you next summer, dorks!" (Y/N) bade them as she ruffled their hairs. Bill kneeled down beside her, beaming at them.

     "Y'know, you guys turned out to be much more interesting than when I was trying to kill you," Bill said jokingly, earning a head smack from (Y/N). "Okay! Alright! You take care, eh, Pine Tree, Shooting Star! I'll be watching you!" He formed a triangle with his hands over his left eye, earning a laugh from the twins and a grunt from (Y/N), but the demigod herself was smiling.

     Waddles was allowed to be onboard with a little...persuasion from (Y/N) and the two Stans. Wendy had given Dipper an envelope and switched hats with him, saying it was something to remember her by. The bus had to roll off eventually, but they all chased it when they still could just to wave to the twins one last time before next year.

*****

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DIDN'T READ 'Le Jour de Spécial de Coeurs'

WELL YOU CAN, BUT WHATEVS

KILL ME NOW OH MY GLOB

WHY THE HELL DID I MAKE THIS

OH MY GLOB I AM GETTING READY FOR THE HATEEEE

5 years later

     "WHAT?! DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?!" Stanford screamed, nearly fainting when (Y/N) had told him the big news the next day. "YOU?! HIM?! MARRY?!"

     "Calm down, Dad," (Y/N) said with a chuckle. "When we got together, this was really expected."

     "BUT STILL!!!"

     "Can it, Poindexter, she's a grown up," Stanley added, patting his twin on the shoulder.

     "Besides, your daughter's irresistible," Bill said, putting an arm around (Y/N)'s shoulders, bringing her close. "Would you rather have me marry her, or have her marry a book?" he teased. (A/N: Hehe...umm...Bill or Zwei *panics* BILL OR ZWEI, OH GLOB) Stanford face flushed.

     "The second one could be arranged," Ford huffed, and the three others chuckled.

*****

     "Hey, Shooting Star! Guess what?" Bill said giddily to the phone. (Sorry not sorry)

     "What??? WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?! SPILL THE BEEEEAANS!!!" Though Mabel was now turning 18, her energy had never died down. 

     "Guess who's getting marrieeed~" (Y/N) facepalmed beside him. Seeing these two, you could easily mix up who's the millennia-old being and who was the nearly forty year old person. Whenever she teased Bill about it, he would only respond with his ever-famous quote that "Age is but a number." She could hear Mabel's screaming even though she wasn't the one holding the phone.

     Bill wasn't even sure who was more excited about the whole thing; them, the couple, or Mabel, the love enthusiast. He swore he heard a faint thud in the background after Mabel responded to Dipper's scolding with the 'great news.'

     "Gotta go, Bill! Bro bro just fainted, and I mean REALLY fainted. Give me the deets later!" she had told him before ending the call. Bill was laughing about it, and even (Y/N) had laughed when she found out about Dipper. 

*****

     The couple had scheduled their wedding at the anniversary of the very day they met. Cliché, but they liked it. Also because the twins back at California wanted to be able to attend without having to be absent at school. Dipper and Mabel were, of course, the best man and maid of honor respectively. The whole town, more or less, had attended the ceremony, and there was to be a huge celebration afterwards. 

     Bill had adorned his formal outfit with a bowtie, earning a few chuckles from Dipper. Mabel had forced (Y/N) to get her hair all fancy (may it be short, medium or long, Mabel has ways). Her gown was styled something close to the wedding dress in the Phantom of the Opera, a small inside joke they all shared, especially between (Y/N) and Bill.     

     Some of her demigod friends had attended the wedding too, including Lou, who was a bridesmaid, and the now-nine-year old Natalie, who became the flower girl (come on, let it be). The wedding wasn't really grand, but it was joyous. 

     And at the reception of course, there was a cake fight. It started when (Y/N) had smacked Bill's face with a small slice of cake after he had put whipped cream on her cheeks and nose. Mabel had oh-so energetically done the same to Dipper and had begun the war. Everyone was laughing at the end. Nico had, miraculously, caught the bouquet when (Y/N) threw it, and dropped it quickly with crimson cheeks. Will had put an arm around the Italian's shoulders, whispering something that no one heard but it reddened di Angelo's face even more. (BECAUSE SOLANGELO, PEOPLE).

     Everything was fine and dandy at the moment. Even I joined in the party. I, of course, had joined in the cake war and given the newly wed my blessing. All was well, even if just at the moment.

*****

Fin~

     "Done!" a voice chimed as she saved a file on her laptop. "Thank the gods I finished the dam story."

     "Hey, you just typed what I was telling you! And by the way this is MY story," another girl said.

     "Oi, it's OUR story, princess. And by the way, Author, WHY WAS I LIKE A LOVESTRUCK PUPPY?!" Another voice said, male this time.

     "Because you WERE a lovestruck puppy, Bill," (Y/N) chimed in with a small laugh. "But why didn't you just make me write the story, Author?"

     "Becaaaause I don't want to spend all my time translating Ancient Greek and Latin, (N/N). I may be able to read both of those, but still! I already had to do that for the 'introduction.'" the Author answered, rubbing her necklace subconsciously and making air quotes. "Anyway, Aphrodite's gonna be babbling about this for centuries." (Y/N) and Bill grunted simultaneously. They did NOT want that.

     "Anyway, Author, a deal's a deal. We held up our end of the bargain, now for-" Bill was cut off when the said Author squealed.

     "BILLIAM YOU'RE A GENIUS! A Deal's A Deal is PUUUURRRFEEEECT! Well, I'll be going now, SALUT!" she said before disappearing in a flash of light. Bill narrowed his eyes at the spot the mysterious author was at before, glaring at it.

     "DID SHE JUST CALL ME BILLIAM?! YOU CHEATIN-" he was cut off again by a kiss on the cheek. Blushing slightly, he sat back down at the comfortable couch.

     "Now, now, forget it. It's fine. Maybe she has reasons for not telling us who she is," (Y/N) said with a slightly annoyed expression. "But I gotta admit, dam she's good."

     "So putting that aside, where were we, hmm~" Bill chimed as he pulled a flustered (Y/N) to his chest.

     No need to worry about a mysterious author's identity when you had a fluffy dream(y) demon.

--------------------------------------------------------FIIIIN------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
694K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.8K 535 34
One is at the edge of death One is slowly dying But they love each other so deeply, that when they are together, they overpower death And that is why...
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...