larrys_love_child (A Larry MP...

By larryflavordsheerios

Braelynn-Juliette is the daughter of the iconic duo, Larry Stylinson. She was born to both men, how that happ... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
Epilogue
NEWISH STORY

larrys_love_child

7.5K 138 14
By larryflavordsheerios

Braelynn-Juliette is the daughter of the iconic duo, Larry Stylinson.

She was born to both men, how that happened? No one knows.

*****

It's now fifteen years after Braelynn was born, twenty-one years into the band, and Modest! still tries to hide it, calling her the child of Briana and Louis.

They still continue to hide Larry Stylinson as well, even though One Direction has never had as much support as they did now.

Braelynn got tired of seeing her loving, caring, and kind dads suffering. This is where her blog comes in.   With a secret account, she continually outs her fathers without anyone knowing.

If Modest! knew, they can't do anything. Braelynn's strictly untouchable.

She's @larrys_love_child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.8K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
10.4K 269 18
Meet 19 year old Louis Tomlinson. He a member of One Direction and is un-deniably in love with his younger band mate, Harry Styles. He is forbidden t...
525 31 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...
249K 7.4K 16
A Larry Stylinson Parent Trap Au This was supposed to be a one shot but since its too long I divided it in chapters so it might be a bit rushed at so...