When I'm In His Arms

By EllieKDirectioner

Sabrina Callway thought her life had no more meaning. But one day, she meets someone who flips her world upsi... More

Chapter 1 :)
Chapter 2 :)
Chapter 3 :)
Chapter 4 :)
Chapter 5 :)
Chapter 6 :)
Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8 :)
Chapter 9 :)
Chapter 10 :)
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13 :)
Chapter 14 :)
Chapter 15 :)
Chapter 16 :)
Chapter 17 :)
Chapter 18 :)
Chapter 19 :)
Chapter 20 :)
Chapter 21 :)
Chapter 22 :)
Chapter 23 :)
Chapter 25 :)
Chapter 26 :)
Chapter 27 :)
Chapter 28 :)
Chapter 29 :)
Chapter 30 :D
P2: Chapter 1♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 2♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 3♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 4♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 5♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 6 ♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 7 ♡♥♡
P2: Chapter 8 ♡♥♡
acceptance action again alone anxiety arms arrest art artwork attack away awesome balance basement beach bear beard beards beat beautiful bed belieber best betrayal betrayed bieber bikes bipolar birthday blame boo bous boy boys break broken brokenhearted bullies bullying bus bye calder calls car carry cashier closure clothes comes concert concussion crasg crash cry cute cutting day deception defense depression deserve direction directioner divulged dream driftwood eating eleanor ellie elounor emo engagement england enough esteem ever excitement fallen fan fangirl fans far feels fiction five food forever forget forgive forgiveness fresh friend friends girl gone good goodbye hands happy harry hate hazza healing heart heartbreak hired home horan hospital hotel house hurt ignored interview jail justin kiss knife larry liam lies little lonely lost louis love lovely lovers lunch makes malik mall management missing moving new news niall nialler oarty one painting parents park party payne people perfect phone piano place police practice prying push questioning rejected relationship relationships report reverie room rumor run running sad school sea secrets self ship shippers shipping shopping shove sign silly singing skills sky snowflake song stacey stairs stares starting stay staying steak stones story string strong styles tank teen television telling terms things tomlinson tommo tomoinson top tour trapped tricked ups visit warmth watch what whe when worried yood young yourself zayn

Chapter 24 :)

228 6 4
By EllieKDirectioner

"Saby," his voice carried softly through the room and my eyes slowly opened. I was sitting on the bed in Melissa's basement, with Louis sitting beside me as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. His hair was slightly messy, but at the same time, flawless. His cheeks had a soft glow and his irresistible eyes were brimming with delight. Had he forgiven me so soon? Was he back for me?!

"Louis?" I asked. He broke into a mischievous grin, melting my heart. Although his words were distant and hard to hear, I relished every syllable. I couldn't believe it! He WAS here! My heart jumped in excitement and I reached out with welcoming arms to embrace him. I brought my arms tightly around him but it was like touching air; my fingertips went through his torso, unfeeling. His eyes stared blankly ahead and I was losing my balance...

The sweet smell of strawberries greeted my nose as I awoke next to a snoring Melissa. I saw my phone on the nightstand lighting up with 'New Message' flashing across the screen.

I was waving my arms around like windmills, in realization that I had been dreaming and Louis wasn't here and I was surely about to fall off the bed. I always had been a sleepwalker and I couldn't break the habit.

I came toppling down, comforter, sheets, pillows and all. Luckily, my fall was cushioned because of all the blankets. It was pitch black under everything and I fought my way to the surface, thankful to hear Melissa still sleeping. My hair felt tousled in every way possible and my feelings mixed. Stupid dream. I sighed, sitting in the midst of a mound of warm fuzz. I could easily get used to a bed full of things like this. My eyes shot back to my phone and I lazily snatched it from the table. I punched in the passcode, which was a series of random numbers, and checked my voicemail.

"Hey, Saby, it's Harry."

My heart did a cartwheel.

"I was, uh, just calling to, like, check on you. Hope you're doing alright. I'll, erm, try again later."

I held the phone to my ear for a second and then threw it against the floor and cursed. Then I cursed again, realizing that I could've just killed my phone. Immediately, I picked it back up to check for any damage, but it appeared unscathed.

Now, Melissa was awake. She looked around groggily, hair tangled and mouth stretched out in a yawn.

"Morning," she said. She took a better look at my furious expression, squinting hard, and scrunched her eyebrows. "What's up?"

"Harry called."

Her eyes widened and she no longer looked tired. "Oh my God... not... Harry Styles?! But," she began, "why is that a bad thing?"

I sighed. "Because it was Harry. Asking if I was okay. Not Louis. And this is HIS fault."

"Well..." she scratched her head. "Louis will come around and... wait... they have your number?!"

I nodded slowly. Oops. "Yea... I might also... uh... have theirs too."

Her mouth dropped. "And you didn't tell me? Saby, do you know what this means?!" Surprisingly enough, she was grinning like she was happy about it. "Saby, we should call them. I mean... maybe I should. Actually no, I'm sorry. That was rude."

I hung my head back. "Which one? Niall? Liam?"

She considered this and then said, "Zayn?"

That had been just what I was hoping for. Zayn wouldn't tell any of the others if I asked him not to. "Okay. Fine."

I punched in the numbers and lifted the phone nonchalantly to my ear. After two rings, Zayn's sleepy voice answered with an affable "hello?"

"Hey, Zayn," I said, winking at Melissa. "It's Saby."

"Saby! How are you?" he breathed indolently.

"I'm fine thanks... you?"

"I'm doing great... a little tired though. So what's up?"

"Well... I was wondering if you could do me a favor."

"Sure."

"Well," I paused to look at Melissa. "I'm with a friend and she really just wants to talk to you and before you say no just realize that she chose to talk to you out of the other boys. Please Zayn?"

The other line was as quiet as the azure night. Finally, after the longest pause in history Zayn said, "Alright."

"Oh, thank you so much, Zayn!"

"No problem," he replied, his sleepy voice clearly evident.

I handed the phone to Melissa, whose fingers were quivering violently in excitement. She put the phone on speaker and said softly, "hello?"

"Hello, love, this Zayn Malik."

An earsplitting scream erupted from her mouth. I heard Zayn gasp and possibly the sound of his cellphone crashing to the floor. Some cursing on the other line, then Zayn spoke to Melissa, as he dared, again.

"Are you alright, babe?"

She was about to scream again, but I cuffed my hand over her mouth before she had the opportunity to destroy the sleep of many angry neighbors. When she seemed to be calm, I took my hand away and let her speak.

"Yes, I'm great now that I'm talking to you. How are you?" She blushed, suddenly realizing the scream wasn't necessary. "Are you okay?"

He laughed. "Well, I'm not sure if I heard you right, but if you did ask how I am, I'm just splendid. What's your name, love?"

"Th-that's great, I'm glad. Oh wait... my name? Oh it's... it's..."

"Melissa," I said. She shot me look like, 'I know my own name!' but really, we all know that she'd momentarily forgotten in spite of things.

She sighed. "It's Melissa."

"So I hear. Well, Melissa, is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

"Sex."

An honest answer, but honesty is not always a strength in any similar circumstance. I planted a firm palm to my forehead and completely cracked up laughing. Zayn stuttered on the other line, unsure of what he should say to that.

"I... uh..."

Melissa's cheeks resembled blazing summer suns, and her eyes, became saucers. She too, was stuttering now, wondering how it had slipped out like that. Maybe it was better to be speechless than speak what's on your mind.

Before anyone could say something awkward again, another voice added to the conversation.

"Who are you talking to?" It asked.

Still in shock, Zayn said, "a fan."

The other voice stage whispered, "it isn't another girl asking about.. you know... El-"

"Well, hey Melissa, could you tell your... uh... friend that I say hi? I must be going-"

"Wait!" I shouted. I knew that other voice... it had to be him, I just knew it. And was he about to say something about Eleanor? I knew he was... oh, what was it?! I was about to shout for Louis, but then I thought better. I didn't need him.

"Oh, okay," Melissa said. "Bye."

"Goodbye, love."

The line went dead, and so did my spirits.

***************************************************************************************************************

First things first:

I am so sorry to all my readers because of the delay. I had a concussion and wasn't allowed online, even though I could go to school and it sucked. I had nothing to do anyway, and so when I was cleared I was all excited because I thought I could write... and then soccer happened.

The good news is that soccer is over. The bad news, is that I still have play practice and cheerleading starting soon also.

I'm trying guys... I'm really sorry :(

On a happier note, I hope you're all enjoying the book so far, and if you're bored and I'm not updating, go read my Niall fan fiction, "Letters from anonymous." As busy as I am, I hope to have more free time (:

Thank you!

Love You(:

<3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading