Enchanted → Teen Wolf [REVAMP]

By lustfooly

❝So like the Greek goddess, Aphrodite?❞ When a goddess is magically transported through thin air into the tow... More

✦ introduction + cast ✦
✦ one: the beginning ✦
✦ three: ball of sunshine ✦
✦ four: freak of nature ✦
✦ five: early bird ✦
✦ six: talebearer ✦

✦ two: explanations and rules ✦

811 46 1
By lustfooly

To say Ambrosia was impressed by their "help" would be the complete opposite. Theo had specifically instructed her to not talk to anyone throughout the day and was to stay in the library until lunch, where he and his friends would find her. At first, she thought the library would be an outstanding option to stay in because she loved learning. But when it got to the point, she found that the books stored in this library were difficult for her to read. So, she sat alone at a table for a full three hours.

One of the boys, Theo's friend, had raced into the library, orders from Theo to quickly make it there to see if she was still present. Ambrosia remembered his name off the bat, Josh. Josh had nice brown locks of curly hair, much like her own and wasn't too shabby on the eyes. He just looked exhausted. He took a seat farthest from her, mumbling a rubbish greeting.

"Hi Josh, how were your first two period classes?" Ambrosia spoke happily, it was like she hadn't been dropped off by her old friends and family on a foreign country.

"Fine." was all Josh said. Though that could be a mood-dropper for some, Ambrosia still radiated passion. It was in her personality, she never seemed had an upset bone in her body.

"Hey Amber," Hayden greeted with a smile, two lunch trays in her hand. "You don't mind if I call you that, do you?" she asked, sliding one of the trays towards the tired boy across the table, settling her things right beside Ambrosia. Ambrosia had recognized that Hayden was the one who'd asked if she was okay earlier. Ambrosia could feel the love radiating off of her. Hayden loved someone.

"Losers," Tracy spoke, tilting her head at those sitting. "Ambrosia." Tracy didn't have a lunch tray, she just had two bottles of Naked juice, both of them pink. She handed it to the new girl, figuring she probably wouldn't have a lunch.

Ambrosia could feel eyes on her. With squinted eyes, she turned her head to another table. A group of people were looking at her, she could see their auras, especially the one with the fox outline. They were whispering about her to one another, probably not caring that she was looking at them.

"That has to be a new Chimera, there is no way Theo would let a human into his pack."

"But she smells different, right Scott? She doesn't wreak of mercury and she does have a supernatural scent."

"Ambrosia," her eavesdropping session was interrupted by Theo, grabbing her attention. She just could shake her mind off of the fact that they were talking about her, why were they talking about her? What could she possibly smell like that was so strong that they could smell it? What did mercury smell like? "Can you tell us what you can remember?" she had noticed everyone at the table looking at her with expecting eyes.

"Well, I know my mother sent me here to protect me. A war had broken out in Greece and she didn't want me to be harmed by mortals..." she informed them. Ambrosia sounded like she'd been washed up from some Greek mythology book. But the way she sounded so lost, it made them believe there was more to it.

"Your mom sent you here... From Greece... And you don't even remember?" Tracy questioned with her head tilted. If anything, Tracy was the only one who thought this girl was bullshitting them. There was no way this girl could have forgotten getting on a plane for 20 hours and walking herself into this school, but she remembered her own name.

"Yes, my mother possesses such power. She's got friends who specialize in transportation and I guess she had Nephele fly me here while I was asleep." she told them. Seemed like an ordinary girl, right?

"Nephele? Wait, I think I've heard that name before." Corey held his hand up, scanning his brain for any sign of that name- the name he swore he'd heard before.

"Nephele is a cloud nymph who possessed the power to fly. He has never travelled here before, how could you have known him?" Ambrosia confirmed Corey's thoughts. Greek mythology. It started to make sense for him. As for everyone else, they were stuck on the nymph part.

"Ambrosia, what's your mother's name?"

"Aphrodite, why?"

Tracy had choked on her juice, earning a back pat from Hayden. Seemed like strawberry banana was not her friend. Theo's neat eyebrows were nicely furrowed, if anything it made him look more attractive. Josh was asleep, lightly snoring away as a tatertot was wedged in between his fingers. And Corey was the only one who seemed fascinated by it all.

"So like the Greek goddess, Aphrodite?" Corey gasped, almost choking on his laugh of disbelief. It wasn't like he didn't believe her, he was totally into this, Corey loved Greek mythology.

"Goddess of love and beauty, yes. She is one of the-"

"Twelve Olympians to reside at Mount Olympus," Corey finished for her with wide eyes. He looked at his friends to see if they were in the least bit excited, but they were all just too shocked to say anything. "And you're her daughter... An heir to a goddess..."

"I am a goddess," Ambrosia said slowly. She didn't entirely dismiss the fact that this boy knew so much about her life, she would bring it up later. "Goddess of love and I am also a huntress." it seemed like the two contradicted each other in a way. If she was a lover, how could she hunt? Nevertheless, it was the way she was raised, raised by Aphrodite and Artemis.

"Aphrodite and Artemis were enemies though, how is that possible?" that was actually true.

Artemis was a huntress and purely virginal for all eternity. Artemis made her father promise not to allow her to marry or fall in love, so it angered Aphrodite that she could not make Artemis fall in love.

"My mother knew that some of the immortals would begin to turn on the Olympians, so she had Artemis care for me, to teach me how to protect myself. Then, my grandfather Zeus had dubbed me with my status. Being two things that were completely opposite." the tension in the air was so thick. Ambrosia's explanation had everyone glancing at one another, actually wondering if this girl was being serious.

In the middle of the four Chimeras' stare down, Josh snored loudly, interrupting the tension. Josh had been excluded from the conversation, head down resting on his arms as be snoozed away.

"Goddamn it," Tracy gasped, hand over her chest because he'd scared her. "Josh." Tracy shoved the boy, hoping to wake him up. Instead, he slowly slid off the table, hitting the floor with a loud crash.

Josh immediately stood up, hair a mess and eyes bloodshot. He looked around the library, finally remembering where he was before pulling his chair back in to sit. He grumbled at Tracy while Tracy hissed at him.

"Right. Okay, so we need to protect Ambrosia, she's important, our number one priority. We don't let her out of our sight, got it? She stays with at least one of us, you got that?" Theo ordered, looking everyone dead in the eye. "Josh, you can go home and catch up on sleep, if you need to. Corey, stay away from Mason- or anyone in their group. Same rules apply to Hayden-"

"But we share the same field-"

"I don't care. Don't converse with him, no nothing." Theo raised his voice at her. She sighed, slumping her shoulders while nodding her head.

"If I go home, should I take the girl?" Josh perked up, jutting his chin in her direction while looking at Theo. "She has no reason to be in school right now and it'd keep her from wandering away."

"But you'll be asleep, she could wander off anyway." Corey interjected, holding his hand up as if he needed permission to speak. Ambrosia actually wouldn't mind going with Josh. Here at school, she felt so much pressure. She had to make sure not to talk to anyone, which was hard because she was the goddess of love, she had to spread some love somehow.

"Line the house with Mountain Ash," Josh shrugged like it was nothing.

"Josh, you really need to stop falling asleep during our meetings. She's human." Tracy rolled her eyes at his ignorance. Josh quickly smart-mouthed her back and Tracy almost hit him.

"That idea doesn't sound half bad..." Theo shocked the two bickering Chimeras. Their alpha called the shots, it was rare that he'd ever take suggestions from anyone else. He looked towards Ambrosia with question, "Would you be up for going to Josh's?"

"Um, I don't really care... Does it matter?"

"Well, I can smell the anxiety coming from your body and Josh's house is probably more settling than around all of these people." Theo told her.

"Yeah right, anywhere in the middle of the woods isn't gonna take her anxiety away," Tracy scoffed, retorted against Theo trying to insult Josh.

Josh furrowed his eyebrows, turning to face Tracy. "Tracy, Beacon Hills is in the middle of the woods!"

"No, it's not!" Tracy looked at Josh. If only her look was as venomous as herself in general.

Theo had his fingers at the bridge of his nose, sighing as the two began arguing like siblings. Tracy and Josh were the oldest, so they were a nightmare, arguing every single day when there was room for disagreement.

"Listen Ambrosia, regardless of where you are, I think you'd feel better with someone who could protect you." Theo sent her a small smile, helping her calm her nerves.

///
this is my aesthetic. the "bad ass" chimera pack actually not being so bad ass.

i'm so tired yo

rany🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
68.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...