Acting Royal #Wattys2017

By JoWatson_101

He needs a wife. She needs the money. The playboy prince needs a respectable girl to play his doting fiance f... More

NOTE
Edited notes
Chater 1
Chapter 1a
2
Chapter 2a
3
4
Chapter 4a
5
6
7
Chapter 7 a
8
9
Chapter 9a
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Chapter 20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK- Acting Badly
Acting Badly 2
Acting Badly 3
Disclaimer - After thought (please read!)
Unpublishing momentarily
Cover vs Cover
While I have your attention...
!!!WIN!!! (CLOSED)
Acting Royal on Chapters! Play the game.

21

218K 9.3K 486
By JoWatson_101

JENNY

The sun setting was starting to set over the dessert, and it was spectacular. They were standing together on a massive dune, it was more like a mountain it was so large, and looking out over the sands below. It was still hot, despite the fact it was evening now and Jenny tried to imagine what it must have been like for people living here hundreds of years ago- without aircon.

She looked over at Zayn, he seemed mesmerized by the view as he gazed out over it. The golden flecks of light from the setting sun were dancing across the features of his face and there was something in his eyes and expression that moved her. She could see he had a great love for this place and a deep sense of belonging here. She found this infinitely attractive. He was much more attractive to her now as an ordinary man staring out at a beautiful sunset, than the man in an expensive suit, sipping champagne and standing in a marble palace. Although he could never look ordinary if he tried, he was far too gorgeous for that, this down-to-earth version of himself was by far her favorite Zayn. This was the man stripped naked of all the things that made him the notorious playboy prince. The things that got him into the gossip pages and made him front-page news- for all the wrong reasons. As if he'd sensed that she was staring at him, he turned his head towards her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

His green eyes glinted in the soft evening glow and he smiled at her. "That this moment here, with you, is pretty much perfect."

"Perfect?" She'd been thinking the same thing.

"Yes." Zayn turned his entire body now and stepped towards her. "I like it. But it scares me too." He reached out and placed his hands on her waist, gripping it with his strong fingers.

"Why does it scare you?" she asked. Even though she already knew the answer to that. Because it scared her too.

Zayn shrugged. He looked vulnerable again. Naked. "It's new to me. This feeling." He tightened his grip on her waist and pulled her closer.

"Me too." She reached down and placed her hands over his hands, lacing her fingers through his. Zayn seemed to look at her thoughtfully now as if he was trying to decide what to say to her. Her mind raced and at the possibilities.

"I believe dinner is waiting for us." He finally spoke and started walking off down the dune.

Her shoulders slumped momentarily in disappointment. But she followed him down the dune back to the camp. When they arrived, a table had been set up next to the small pool of water that seemed to come out of absolutely nowhere. Small fires and candles now illuminated the entire camp and the first of the stars had come out to greet them. This place was even more magical at night. It was straight out of the pages of a fairytale and she couldn't believe she was actually seeing something like this. 

"Shall we eat?" Zayn gestured for her to sit and she did. Before she could object, someone had already laid a napkin on her lap. She flinched in fright and heard Zayn chuckle.

"You'll get used to that." Zayn said with a smile in his tone.

"I'm not sure I want to get used to strangers putting things in my lap." Jenny quipped.

"You know, you aren't like anyone I've ever met." Zayn said with a small smile as he started tucking into the food on the table.

"Is that a good thing?"

Zayn swallowed his mouthful and looked at her earnestly. "Very." He said scooping something else into his mouth. Jenny felt the heat in her cheeks once more, this bloody blushing she did around him was ridiculous. She probably changed color more than a chameleon did when she was around him. She looked down at the table and the food looked so completely foreign to her.

"What is all this?" she asked pointing at the various bowls and dishes in front of her.

"This is all traditional Arabic food." Zayn started pointing at the various dishes and naming them, but she barely understood a thing. Jenny looked at him and shook her head. "Don't worry about what they're called, here..." he dipped some pita into a red dip and held it up for her. "Just taste them."

Jenny looked down at the red stuff on the bread, "As long as you're not going to tell me afterwards that I've eaten ground cockroaches or small fluffy rabbit or something hideous like that."

Zayn laughed again. "I would never feed you anything like that. Trust me."

She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully, "Trust you? And why on earth should I do that?"

At that, Zayn stood up suddenly and grabbed his chair. He moved over to Jenny's side of the table and sat next to her. She felt the heat coming off his body immediately. "Because..." he leaned in and brought the bread right up to her lips so it was almost touching them, "Because I told you to." The tone in his voice caused a bolt of heat to shoot up her spine.

"Do people always do what you tell them to?" She looked deeply into his eyes, the heat was now surging through her body in undulating waves.

"Yes." His voice was laced with danger and lust and she nodded at him. She leaned in and opened her mouth tentatively, taking a small bit of the bread and chewing it. It tasted rich and creamy and delicious. Zayn smiled at her.

"Good." He said putting the food down on the table. "Now I won't have to punish you."

"Really? What kind of punishment did you have in mind?" She asked leaning towards him, feeling full of that confidence that she only seemed to have when she was around him.

He smiled at her slowly and bit his bottom lip in the sexiest way imaginable. "How about we forget dinner?" He stood up and expended his hand for her. She'd totally lost her appetite and was only hungry for one thing now. Jenny took his hand and followed him into the tent. Zayn dropped down the sides of the tent, closing them off from the rest of the world. Jenny moved over to the bed in the middle of the floor and sat down on it waiting for whatever punishment Zayn was about to inflict on her.

ZAYN

The things he wanted to do to her. The ways in which he wanted to make her feel. The ways he wanted to make her scream out his name over and over and again as she came... were endless. She sat on the bed and looked up at him with those enchanting eyes of hers. This time there was an expectancy in them. She wanted it. And he was going to give it to her in a way that she would never, ever forget. He was going to make this all about her tonight. This wouldn't be about his pleasure- like it usually was. This would be all about her...

Zayn walked over to her and dropped to his knees in front of her. Her eyes widened and he liked that she had no idea what he was going to do next. He reached out and put his hands on her knees and then in one hard motion, pushed them apart. She let out a loud breath as he reached around her and pulled her forward until she was sitting on the very edge of the bed. He had her just where he wanted her now.

He looked up at her one more time before turning his attention to the place he wanted. He started to push her skirt up over her thighs and her skin pebbled in response to his needy touch. He pushed it all the way up, exposing her underwear. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her inner thigh, she flinched and her body stiffened in response to him.

He trailed his lips and kisses up to her panties and then very deliberately, and slowly, ran his thumb over them, top to bottom. Her body stiffened again and her legs fell open a little more, inviting him in. He leaned in closer and placed his lips over the cotton panties and ran his tongue over them. She moaned and he did it again and again until her hips bucked for more. Her body craved more of him and he was only too happy to give it to her. But he would make her beg him tonight. That would be her punishment. So stopped...

"Oh God." She whined. "What are you... you..." her voice was breathy but demanding.

He smiled to himself. Exactly what he wanted. "I'm punishing you." He whispered against her thigh and then trailed his tongue back up to her. She moaned when he licked her again and very soon she wanted more of him. But again, he stopped. He was in control now, and he loved it.

He looked up at her and she gasped for air. Her chest rose and fell and sweat beads had started to form on her forehead. Her skin seemed to glisten under the soft light of the tent and the warm light of the candles accentuated her red hair. She was a vision. Jenny finally looked down at him and the desperation in her eyes was palpable. She was begging him to carry on.

"Are you being a good girl?" he asked playfully, but truthfully he wasn't going to make her wait much longer. This wasn't just punishment for her, it was punishment for him too.

She nodded vigorously and loose, curly tendrils of red hair fell into her perfect face. Her cheeks were flushed a pale pink, her blue eyes were glazed with lust, the veins on her chest were visible through her porcelain skin and he swore, he could see her blood pulsing through them. Her beauty astounded him. It almost took his breath away. And yet, she was completely unaware of it. This woman who had captured him in everyway possible, was unaware of the power she wielded over him and the spell he had succumbed too.

Zayn was in serious trouble of falling. He could feel it pulling him down, harder and harder. Although he had no idea where the hell he would fall to...

Enough punishment! How he'd even thought he would be able to control himself with her...was beyond him. Because when it came to Jenny, he had no control. He stood up and walked over to the bed, lying down behind her. She turned and looked at him, her eyes a mixture of confusion and maybe even disappointment.

He smiled. "Don't worry, I'll finish what I started. But I want all of you." He reached out and pulled her until she was on top of him. "You're beautiful, my angel."

He sat up, pulled her face towards him and kissed her. It was only then that he realize what he'd called her. My angel...

It had happened unconsciously and had slipped out of his lips without any thought. But he couldn't think of a more appropriate thing to call her in that moment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 10.2K 25
She is sweet and kind. He is rude and arrogant. She loves talking. He finds solace in silence. She is clumsy and fun loving. He is cold and reserved...
3.9M 126K 51
"Hey, actually I wanna say something to you" a girl with hazel eyes said nervously. "Yeah" the guy with dark chocolate brown eyes replied. "Actuall...
149 2 26
"love is love baby." she whispers. "what do you mean grandma?" i ask, laughing softly. "sometimes you need a bad boy in your life to make things int...
7.7M 235K 35
Angel Harper has had a tough life. At fifteen, she lost her parents and little brother to a tragic car accident that will forever change her. Her aun...