You Still Mine (Urban Lesbian...

By PUSSYFAIIRY

It's been a year since Storm left Ciara and she didn't plan on going back for a while. But they see each othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

3.5K 124 2
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Ciara.

It's been almost three weeks since Marie passed away and I miss her more and more. I haven't spoken to my mama and I don't plan on either. She deserved it but I do apologize for fighting at my daughters funeral.

It seems as if Storm and I have been doing sooo much better. She's been with me even when I needed to be alone and I respect her for that. She's been making sure I'm okay and taking care of me sometimes.

"Babe!" I heard Storm yell.

"In the bedroom!" I sucked on my spoon which had ice cream on it.

Storm appeared in my room with food in her hand. I smiled widely and sat the ice cream on the night stand.

"What you get me?" I asked.

"Five Guys." She smiled, raising her eyebrow up and down.

"I'm so glad cause I was in the mood for a Burger."

"You know I always got you." She handed me the bag after getting her food out.

"Thank you babe." I said with a mouth full of fries.

She laughed and pecked my lips. I smiled lightly and continued stuffing my face. I've been eating a lot lately, ever since Marie passed. I guess I'm eating away my emotions, I know it's not good. I am going to talk to Storm about me getting a therapist because I feel like I'm getting in my depressed mode again.

"Babe?" I spoke swallowing a piece of my Burger.

She was focused on a basketball game. "Yeah, beautiful?"

I picked at my burger. "I think I need a therapist again."

She looked over at me. "Feeling depressed again?"

I nodded. "Could you set me an appointment up again?"

Storm nodded. "I need to go too."

"Seriously?" I asked shocked.

Storm was never the type to really explain her emotions, she mostly showed her anger. It's really rare to see her cry unless it's a funeral. I think we could both do it together.

She sipped her drink and nodded. "Yeah. I've been feeling... depressed too. And I need to talk to someone other than you and Jassy. You know I barely show how I'm feeling unless it involves anger. I'm not good with that stuff, I never really knew anything besides that. I guess because my parents died when I was young and my grandmother. I ain't have nobody but Natalie and Jassy but I didn't tell them my real feelings."

Man that was deep. I feel like I learn new stuff from her every other day and it's cool. I fall in love with her all over again.

"Wow. Hopefully this help both of us."

Storm chuckled. "Yeah, I hope. I'll make a appointment for tomorrow or next week. I know that not busy on weekends."

I nodded and finished my food. Once I was done, I hopped in the shower and washed myself up.

"Lemme slide in here wit you." Storm smiled.

I smiled and continued washing myself. I soon felt small kissing on my neck and to my back. I bit my lip and moaned softly as her lips touched my weak spot. I couldn't explain how much I been waiting for this. We haven't had sex in a month and that's weird to us even though we went through a year.

Storm turned my body around slowly and pinned me against the shower wall. She wrapped my leg around her waist and grinded slowly. I licked my lips and held her tight. She removed my legs from her waist and bent down to my clit. I felt her tongue immediately dive in, I gasped and lifted my leg up. She held it up and continued eating me out.

"Storm." I said above a whisper.

She picked up her pace and started fingering me. I moved my hips in sync with her pace and leaned my head back.

"Storm, yes. R-right there." I whimpered as she hit my spot.

She rubbed my pearl and added two more fingers. I looked down and Storm pulled away.

"You gon' cum for me?" She asked licking her lips.

I bit my bottom lip hard as I squirted all over her hands. She continued rubbing me as I squirted.

"Fuck!" I finally moaned out catching my breath.

Storm smiled. "That was better than you coming."

I laughed and pulled her to me. I kissed her lips passionately and slid my hand down to her clit. I rubbed it slowly and slid a finger in and out of her. She moaned through the kiss and held my hand right there.

"My turn." I pushed her against the wall and lowered down.

Storm bit her lip at me as I slowly licked her clit. I flicked my tongue over her lips before sucking on it hard. Storm had her hand in my hair as I licked it again.

"You're so fucking sexy." Storm said pulling my head back and bending down, kissing me aggressively.

I liked when she got rough. She was sexy as hell. Her tongue roamed my mouth as I sucked on her tongue. I pulled back and pushed against the wall again. I licked my middle finger and rubbed it up and down her lips.

I thrust two fingers in and out of her quickly as I licked her. She gripped my hair and moaned loudly. I added another finger and went faster to where I seen her eyes roll to the back of her head. I watched her hips move with my rhythm.

"Ciara... Oh my God! Keep going just like t-that!" She hollered.

"Like this?" I asked going faster.

"Fuck yes! J-just like that baby!" Storm whimpered the last part, I knew I was doing good.

Moments later, she came. I stood up and licked my fingers. Storm grabbed my fingers and licked them, looking at me seductively. I bit my lip and placed my lips on hers.

"I love you." She said through the kiss.

"I love you too baby."

Storm and I eventually got out the shower. We decided to just lay in the bed naked. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Goodnight baby." She whispered.

I smiled. "Goodnight my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 134 18
Royal? Is Amy a royal? An old enemy returns wanting revenge. Will Amy and the others be able to defeat him and who is this enemy? Will Amy be able to...
3.8K 271 22
This story is a spin-off of Where Loyalty Lies. I suggest reading that first so you can understand what's going on in this story. It's two years into...
897K 22.4K 18
"Since nobody cares to believe me I'm leaving this note. But I know it's just going to be in the trash as soon as you know I wrote it. But I don't ca...
1.3K 44 9
BOOK 2 from RIDE OR DIE It's been 4 years since Logan left. Ellie made new friends and disappeared from her father. Ellie has a new life in New York...