Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~18~
Hey mr. prick ~20~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~24~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~29~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~33~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~19~

45.4K 660 26
By Dark-Shadow

 Hi people ! A new chapter... again ! This is so awesome, the support is amazing guys ! Keep it up (: lol. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to: 

Vote 

Comment 

Fan 

<3 U ! Read On !

---------------------------------------------------

CH.19

Hey Mr. Prick it’s not a pleasure to meet you…

“This is the discussion office where all of us share what we have in mind and discuss any ideas we have about the company.” Xavier said proudly and I looked at the room. It was nice and sophisticated, it had a big black table in the middle and leather chairs were surrounding it.

I nodded in acknowledgment and Xavier took my hand, leading the way out the double doors and down the hall.

If you were wondering, Xavier was giving me a tour around the company. It was huge; I think we spent a whole hour and a half walking around and giving fake smiles to the employees here. Everyone was friendly, the women however were a little too friendly, I couldn’t help noticing.

The worst part was that they were giving him inviting smiles. They were also trying to walk like models and were keeping their backs straight, trying to make their boobs look bigger. I scowled each time one of these jealous women gave me a death glare. What?  It wasn’t my fault that we were getting married. It’s arranged, though they don’t know that and I do not plan on telling them. Wouldn’t want them to think they have an advantage at getting with Xavier when in reality they don’t.

I noticed that Xavier had his jaw clenched and wondered why. It’s not like he had anything to be upset about, here I was thinking that he came to work everyday with these women. I quickly discarded that thought as it made me feel sick.

A tall, good-looking man passed and looked at me, well more like my chest before he smiledflirtatiously. I smiled back politely and continued walking but stopped when I realized something. So Mister Williams was jealous? Oh this is gonna be good and I do mean GOOD. Suddenly, I felt reassured that he cared enough about me to be jealous of any guy who stared at me.

We passed another hormonal pervert and I kept going, ignoring the envious glare that the ‘ladies’ were giving me.

“This way, there are a few people here that I want you to meet.” Xavier smiled at me and I followed him. I had actually forgotten that he was here. We walked into another corridor and my legs started aching. Sheesh, can this company have any more hallways?

Wait, don’t even answer that. I so did not want to know, it would just put a damper on my mood.

I looked in front of me and saw a mahogany door which had written on it: ‘Do Not Enter.’

What the hell?

I looked at Xavier confused but he just put a finger on his lips, mouthing ‘be quiet’. I kept my mouth shut and followed him obediently. Xavier looked to the left checking the hallway and then to the right seeing if someone was there.

He opened the door and ushered me in. I stood there dumbstruck, for a moment, before snapping out of it and following him in. When Xavier closed the door I glared and hit his arm. He hissed surprise more than pain and looked at me as if I was crazy. I personally thought I was going crazy.

“What was that for?” He cried and I put my hands on my hips still glaring. How can a company have a ‘do not enter’ area? Was it a secret agency area or what?

Oh right, its Xavier we are talking about. He can do anything, I mentally rolled my eyes before getting back to the matter at hand.

“Why are we here?” I hissed as he rubbed his arm but quickly smiled smugly.

“We are on our way to the roof.” He said his smug smile curved into a more secret one and my eyes widened. The roof?

“Ha-ha. You’re not serious are you? The roof?” I asked him nervously and he chuckled. Why would we be on our way to the roof? 

“Yup.” He popped the ‘p’, grabbing my hand and dragging me up the dimly lit stairs. “Got a problem with that?” He looked at me, enjoying my discomfort. I narrowed my eyes, now suspicious. What does he know?

He looked away noticing my stare and walked forward. After a zillion of steps on the stairs later, we reached a door which I guess was the roof. By now my legs felt like jelly. I was seriously about to collapse.

Xavier opened the door and stepped aside allowing me to enter. I walked through the door and gasped at the scenery. You could see the entire city from here. Buildings everywhere, even the sea. It sparkled with the sun reflecting on it and the waves were gentle and calm. There was hardly any wind and all in all, it was a peaceful view.

Xavier started walking forward with me behind and I saw a figure standing at the end of the roof. I looked closer but couldn’t see them properly.

We were now getting closer to the end of the roof and I saw a man with dirty blond hair. He was really tall, standing with his back facing us and enjoying the view in front of him. When he heard us he turned around and I saw none other than…Shane.

Wait, Shane works here? When he saw us he smiled and stepped closer. Shane hugged Xavier in the manly way where you put your fists together and pat each other or something on the back. Xavier hugged him back in the same way.

Shane pulled back and gave me a hug which I returned wholeheartedly. I pulled back and smiled at Shane.

“What are you doing here?” I asked curiously, though I had an idea and he chuckled.

“Well, Miss Rose the company is signed in mine and Xavier’s name so I have to come here once in a while to see what’s going on and how things work.” He explained and I nodded already expecting that answer.

Shane looked at me then at Xavier before turning to look at me again.

“So I see my idiotic brother did well apologizing.” Xavier smirked and wrapped an arm around me quite possessively.

“Sure did.” Xavier answered with an evil smirk on his face. Please not again, I mentally groaned. I didn’t really appreciate this side of Xavier.

“We had a really good time if you know what I mean.” Xavier winked at me. I blushed and hit him on his chest.

“Shut up Xavier. We didn’t do anything and will never do anything if you carry on like this, do you hear me?” I asked glaring playfully and Shane laughed.

“Oh, low blow brother.” Shane chuckled and wrapped an arm around me pulling me to him. “Glad to find someone who could tame the beast.” Shane said pointing to Xavier who scowled.

Shane and I walked to the exit door forgetting, momentarily, that Xavier was behind us.

“HEY GUYS, WAIT FOR ME!” Xavier screamed from behind us and I giggled.

“Are you ready to tame the beast over there?” Shane asked looking over his shoulder at Xavier, who was coming our way.

I nodded enthusiastically and answered “You know it.” Shane laughed and I joined. Taming the beast was going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

***

 “So how’s my idiotic brother?” Shane asked rolling his eyes and I chuckled, shaking my head.

“He’s fine. He’s been a good boy.” I answered and he smirked at the ‘good boy’ part.

“Oh really?” Shane asked in a squeaky, girly, high pitched voice. Shane and I burst out laughing, not believing he actually did that.

Shane and I were in his office; yes I said ‘his’ office and we were talking about random things. What we were going to do with our lives and stuff. Nothing important really. 

Shane’s office was black and red. He had a big black desk that had a layer of glass on, two red one black leather sofas and a big plasma screen T.V. in front of him. I thought business men always had their offices elegant and business-like but Shane’s was totally opposite. It was actually really cool.

He had pictures of Jessica Alba in lingerie on his laptop screen. Don’t even ask what was IN his laptop because you don’t wanna know. I was trying hard to destroy the images in my head, myself.

Shane had a hand shaped sofa at the end of his office was you could see everything. Shane said that his, Xavier’s and his dad’s office contained big glasses, not the eye ones but the ones that they put in offices. They had them in their offices instead of walls; well not all the walls, just the ones that you can see the city’s view in, so I saw them like a wall.

Xavier had to talk to his dad since he’s the owner here. He said that he’d be back in fifteen minutes but it’s been like half an hour now. Wonder what’s taking him so long. I admit, he had me worrying about him.

***

Shane was on his laptop doing God knows what and I was going through his magazines that were on his desk.

Justin Beiber and Selena Gomez Kiss. Nope.

Is Taylor Lautner dating? How should I know? I thought.

Lady Gaga turns Guy Guy. Who wants to be a guy?

Britney Spears new single, Criminal.

The truth about Kim Kardashian’s boobs, are they real? Uh, I don’t think so.

I sighed and put the magazine downm seeing that nothing was interesting on it. The media today was useless and talked about the weirdest things. Guess some people have no life.

The door opened and I looked up to see Xavier stepping inside before closing the door behind him.

“Where were you?” I asked him and he looked at me confused, “You said ten minutes, it’s been thirty minutes now.” I said and he looked at his clock before frowning.

“Oops, sorry, time flied.” He answered but I could tell that he wasn’t really sorry. He didn’t even look at me, guess his mind was elsewhere. What was up with him?

I was just about to ask when Shane coughed, grabbing our attention, “Wanna go paintball?” He asked us smiling evilly and Xavier was quick to do the same.

Xavier wrapped an arm around me and grinned excitedly and still a bit evilly. It looked like he was back to himself again.

“Beware, Miss Evans because we’re going paintballing and we are so going to kick your ass.”

Uh-oh.

Somebody HELP ME! We’re going paintballing and they’re gonna kick my ass! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.4K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
19.1M 708K 55
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. Moving back to her old school, Alana befriends the arrogant Xavier. Underneath his scars are feelings fo...
624K 24.1K 40
Xavier Knight is known as a cold-hearted ruthless multi-Billionaire. He doesn't give a damn to those who talk behind his back because he have no time...
163K 4.6K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...