Defined: A Jake Virtanen Fanf...

Kk_lmao_1995 tarafından

Naya King is a hockey player for the CWHL team, Toronto Furies. One day she gets called up to play for the Va... Daha Fazla

Intro
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
SEQUEL

Two

3.2K 21 6
Kk_lmao_1995 tarafından

*Naya*

I quickly jump out of bed way earlier than need ed for practice, but also to make the family breakfast. I quickly head to my closet, which i put all my stuff in already, and pick out and outfit and skip the shower because i took one last night.

I then quickly put on a pair of black joggers with gold zippers over my shorts and leave my jacket open with me just wearing a sports bra. Once i got everything on i brush my teeth, put on some water proof mascara and eyeliner, put my hair into a fish tail braid and then grab my shoes and head downstairs to start cooking.

Once i found the kitchen, after getting lost in the giant house at least 2 times, I then started to cook some waffles, bacon, eggs and a fruit smoothie. Once i was done cooking i plated everything and cleaned all the dishes with plenty of time to spare before practice. After cleaning i then grabbed my own plate and sat down at the island table and grabbed some food and scrolled thru my Instagram and Twitter feed.

I then finished my food and cleaned off the plate. By the time i finished cleaning Ryan, Noureen and Bodhi came down all dressed for practice.

"Wow Naya, you made all this?" Noureen asked.

"Yup! Now enjoy!" I say pointing to the food.

"You didn't need to you know that right." Ryan said.

"It was no problem, you guys are letting me stay here, so this is just something to say thank you!" I say laughing.

"Well thank you for that! We're leaving right when i finish eating!" Ryan says as i nod at him and head upstairs to get my gym bag with everything i need it from extra clothes to a hair curler. I then bring it down near the front door and sit down on the living room couch. After a few minutes on my phone, they were done eating.

"Okay lets go!" Noureen says as Bodhi laughs and we put on our shoes and head out.I then get into the back seat beside Bodhi and buckle my seat belt as Ryan fixesBodhi's car seat. Once he was done he got in the drivers seat and we where off the the Rodgers arena.

"So Naya, how long will you be playing for?" Ryan asks me on our way to the arena.

"I'll be here for a few weeks until Craknell gets better, but if the G.M thinks that its a good idea for me to stay with the team then i will be staying here!" I say

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Noureen asks me.

"Oh no, guys aren't really my first priority. And not many guys like me." I say laughing

"Why wouldn't they! You can cook, you look hot and your athletic! What guy doesn't like that!" Noureen says to me making me laugh.

"I think Naya would be good with Virty!" Ryan says to Noureen making her nod like crazy happy with what he just said.

"Wait, who's Virty?" I ask as we just reached the arena.

"Oh, you'll see!" Noureen says as we get out of the car and grab our bags. Once we got everything we walked ti the entrance to the arena and Ryan swiped his card to unlock the door the the arena an then we all went in.

We then started to make our way to the locker room and i start to zip up my jacket. Once we made it ti the locker room Noureen wished me good luck and kissed Ryan and then went over to where the other wives and girlfriends of the team where. Me and Ryan then walked into the locker room to see that everyone is there. Ryan then tells me to stay where i am and wait for coach Willie Desjardins. After a few moments Desjardins walks into the locker room and stands right beside me.

"Naya King, its nice too finally meet you! It Willie Desjardins, the head coach of the Canucks, and i hope you'll love it here!" He said shaking my hand.

"Thank you, its a pleasure being here!" I say shaking his hand bakc and then letting go.

"Okay guys listen up!" Desjardins says catching everyones eyes and up over to me and coach.

"This is Naya king, she will be playing on the fourth line as a centre. Treat her with respect and loyalty. Also, your stall is right beside Ryan . Now, as a tradition Naya, you get to pick the music we play during practice, so we can youse your phone or we can use our spotify account." Desjardins says.

"We can use my phone." I say pulling out my gold iphone 6 plus and opening it to my music playlist.

"Okay thank you, and welcome to Vancouver." Coach says as everyone claps and i head over to my stall.

"Good job there" Ryan tells me as i sit down.

"Thanks." I say sitting down and putting my sticks down. I then pull out my skates. I then zip open my jacket and pull down my joggers leaving me in just a sports bra and shorts, leaving plenty of the single young rookies staring making me blush and Ryan notices.

"Relax guys, its not like she's wearing  lace." Ryan say as they start to blush and everyone laughs.

"Well i can't help but stare at her abs, she's so defined!!!!" A guy said, then i looked up at his stall seeing "Ben Hutton" Writtin on his stall.

"Yeah, i bet she's even more defined then Virts!" Brandon Sutter added as i start to put on mt bottom padding.

"She can't be more defined than me!" I'm guessing Virts says walking over to me with out a shirt.

"Are we really doing this now?" I say rasing my eyebrow at him.

"Yes, yes we are." Jake says smirking at me.

"Fine." I say as we both flex.

"Hey Henrik, pick who's more defined!" Jake says as we stay flexed.

"Well I think Naya is much more defined!" Henrik says as everyone agrees. Jake then rolls his eyes and walks back to his stall.

"Aww little jakie is sad that Naya is more defined then him?" I say with a smirk. Jake then smiles back at me and everyone finishes getting dressed.

*ON THE ICE*

Once we where all dressed we all went out onto the ice. We all then took a knee in front of all the trainers.

"Okay group A with the skills group B with goaltenders! King, your in group B, now lets get to work!" Coach says as i follow miller over to where i need to be. In my group i have Miller, Markström, Daniel Sedin, Sutter, Horvat, Granlund and Virtanen.

"Okay guys, so what i want you guys to do is shootouts. Everyone has as much shots on net, who ever makes it in stays for the next round, you miss or it gets saved, wait for the next round. Okay, now get into two lines of three and Miller we will have you for the first round in then you and Markström will be switching on and off. Let's get started guys!" Ronald Melanson says as i get into a line. I'm second in line in my line with jake infront of me and Sutter behind me, in the other line is Daniel Sedin, Horvat  and  Granlund. Once we got our lines we then started.

First up was Jake, who got a goal. Then it's Sedin, with a goal also.

Now its me. 

After everyone shot a few times, the ones that where left are me and Jake.

"Okay you two, good luck" Melanson says as me and Jake skate to center ice.

"You going down." Jake says looking down at me.

"In your dreams." I say.

"Hey lets make a deal, if i win you have to buy me ice cream, if you win i buy you ice cream after practice. Deal?" Jake asks me.

"Your on!" I say hitting his back. He then gets ready to shoot. Melanson then blows his whistle and Jake makes his way up to Miller, goes dekes left and...... MISSES!!!! I have a chance! By this point everyone is watching us and it is now my turn. I take in a deep breath and i then hear a big chear coming from the crowd, i then look over there seeing Noureen and a bunch of the other girls standing up and cheering for me i then smile knowing a perfect move for this shootout.

I skate a little bit back from the puck and once the whistle blows i take off i grab the puck and swing right, once i get close enough to Miller, i stop and slow down, i then do some stick handling, fake left freezing Miller and then shoot left........ GOOOOAAALLLLL!!!! 

"YEAH BABY!!!" I yell doing a fist bump in the air as the girls scream and the guys holding each other back with shocked faces. I then find Jake with everyone around him teasing him. I then skate over, remove my mouth guard.

"Looks like you owe me some ice cream." I say to him with a smirk and he shakes his head.

"You got lucky there!" Jake says.

"That's not luck, that's skill Virtanen!" Coach Desjardins says skating over to us.

"Shoutout to my boy Patrick Kane for insperation!" I say laughing as the end of practice ends and we head to the locker room.

I quickly take a quick shower and get dressed into a loose pair of gray joggers, a cropped black muscle T, my shoes i had on before, the sweater i had on and of course my under wear and bra. Once i got everything on i blow dry my hair really quick and then put on deodorant and perfume on and put on minimum make up.

Once i was done i then make my way back to my stall seeing everyone dressed, i then grab my bag and and tell Miller i will be driving with Jake. Ryan then yelled across the room to Jake.

"Bring her back before 5 Virts!" Ryan says pointing at Jake and then leaving. Jake then gets up and over to me.

"No promises!" Jake says back to Ryan.

"You ass." I say looking up at him laughing.

"Oh coach gave me your phone by the way, here!" Jake says handing me it.

"Thanks, now you have to buy me ice cream now." I say smiling.

"You lead the way your majesty." Jake says bowing.

"Well thank you kind sir." I say playing along making my way to the parking lot with Jake right behind me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

386K 4.6K 53
Alexandra Cohen accepts the job of her dreams, not knowing that she would meet the boy of her dreams because of it
141K 1.3K 33
in which a famous YouTuber meets a famous Hockey player. touch her and you die trope modern au Quinn Hughes x OC
539K 6.2K 37
Merlia Johnson. A sixteen year old girl who grew up in a hockey family. Her dad is a hockey coach. Her brother Alexander is in the NHL. Lia's dad wa...
90.4K 990 28
stella zegras, twin sister of trevor zegras, navigates her way through the ups and downs of being the only female on the new jersey devils, or any nh...