You Want Me. {Will never get...

By whatsmyusername17

Brook is in love with her bestfriend Noah. Noah is a player and enjoys sex or really anything that has to do... More

You Want Me.
You Want Me - Two.
You Want Me - Three.
You Want Me - Four
You Want Me - Five.
You Want Me - Six
You Want Me - Seven
You Want Me - Nine
You Want Me. - Ten
You Want Me - Eleven
You Want Me - Twelve
You Want Me - Thirteen
You Want Me - Fourteen
You Want Me - Fifteen
You Want Me - Sixteen
You Want Me - Seventeen
You Want Me - Eighteen (Final Chapter)
You Want Me - Epilogue

You Want Me - Eight

30.6K 404 30
By whatsmyusername17

Eight.

We pulled up to my favorite spot in the whole town. I smiled looking over at the red and orange trees that were changing as the air turned into crisp cool weather. Path ways going into the bush, families playing at the climber. Laughing and not having a care in the world.

"Do you like it?" I asked Bradley looking over at him.

"Yeah this is amazing." He said. We got out of my car and walked down the trails through the trees.

"I come here when i need to think." I said sitting down on a large rock.

"Yeah i don't blame you its peaceful here." He smiled.

"Yeah, so where did you move from?" I asked realizing that i didn't know much about him.

"A small place a few hours from here. Its called Lightendale."

"Why'd you move?" I asked.

"My parents divorced. My dad cheated, so i moved with my mom and my younger bother."

"That sucks, how olds your brother?" I asked,

"Hes twelve, his names Wesley."

"Nice, i wished i had a sibling. I'm an only child my parents are never home so i spend most my time at a friends house. I don't like being alone in such a big place."

"Where are your parents?"

"Who knows. Here, there, everywhere." I sighed.

"Well would you like to come over tonight for dinner? I'm sure my family would like to meat you." He asked looking away. His cheeks turning red.

I laughed, "Sure i would love too!" I smiled.

*****

I smiled at myself, my hair was up in a simple pony tail. My makeup light and had shimmering lip gloss on my lips.

I looked at the time, 5:30pm. Brad should be here soon. I heard the doorbell ring, i smiled again and ran down stairs.

"Hey Br-" I stopped mid name. "Noah what are you doing here?" I asked dryly.

"Brook can we talk?"

"No Noah! I'm done talking to you! I'm done with all your bullshit! I'm done with you!" I yelled. "I told you i loved you and you told me the same. Three days later i see you fucking Paula in the storage room! Yeah Noah because you love me!"

"Brook im sorry..."

"You're sorry? That's all you ever say Noah. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Well guess what i don't give a fuck if you're sorry! It means nothing to me.  Your sorries are just another line of bull shit that comes out of your mouth." My voice cracked and tears fell from my eyes.

"Brook..."

"Everything okay here?" I looked over seeing Brad standing off to the side.

"Yeah everythings fine." Noah growled. "Why dont you leave, Brook and i need to talk."

"No Noah! How about you leave! I don't want to see you. I actually have a date with Brad so if you'll excuse me ill be leaving." I smiled.

"A date?"

"Yeah Noah a date. Now get the fuck off my property before i call the cops." I stormed down the steps and walked towards Brad. "Sorry about that, i didn't know he was coming over."

"Its okay, that asshole needs put in his place." He smiled. "Come on lets go." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

I couldn't help but get butterflies in my stomach. I sighed in content, Brad made me feel safe and helped me calm down.

We walked though the front door, his home was warm and comfortable.

"Mom im home!" Brad called.

"In the kitchen."

We walked down the hall and went into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, i would like you to meat someone." His mother turned around and when she saw me her face brightened.

She had green eyes and blond hair like Brad. She was about 5'4 in height and beautiful.

"Hi, you must be Brook. I have heard so much about you in the last two hours since he came home." She teased.

I looked at Brad his cheeks a shade of pink. I laughed. "Hi its nice to meet you. I hope it was good things Brad was telling you!"

"Oh for sure. Why don't you go show her around the house?" She asked Brad.

We walked though is house, it was small but homey unlike mine.

"You have a nice place." I smiled. "I like it."

"You're house is better."

"No yours is. Your house is lived in, its warm mines not. Its cold and not lived in."

I stayed for supper at Brads house and went home around nine thirty.

"Thanks for having me over." I smiled.

"No problem, my mom loves you. You'll have to come again soon!"

"That i will have to do. Oh by the way theres a party this Friday i was wondering if you wanted to go with me and the rest of us?" 

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun."

"Alright meet me at my place around eight." I said before walking into my house. My cold and not so empty house?

"Noah really leave." I sighed, throwing my keys in the dish.

"Please can we talk, just let me explain."

"Whats there to explain? I saw you fucking Paula in a closet, not much to explain there." I said angrily. "Noah you clearly don't love me. Just get over yourself." I walked upstairs.

"Brook just listen to me." He ran after me.

I spun around glaring at me, "Whats there to say Noah! If you loved me you wouldn't be fucking other people! Stop saying you're sorry cause you aren't!" I held back my tears. "Just please leave..."

"Brook..." He sighed not knowing what to say.

"Just leave Noah." I said. "Just leave."

"I love you Brook." He whispered before walking out of my house.

I didn't say anything back, i couldn't say anything back. What was there to say? I'm not even sure if i love him anymore. I'm not sure if i even loved him in the first place.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I didn't try today, put on a pair of jeans a long sleeved blue Areopostal shirt and threw my hair up in a bun.

I took a bite of my toast just as my phone went off.

"Hello?"

"Hey its Brad, want a ride to school?" He asked.

'What a sweet guy.'  I thought.

"Yeah sure, that would be nice!"

"Okay ill be there in five." He hung up the phone.

Maybe Brads my message from God, telling me that Noah was always the wrong choice for me. Now that i think about it what did i even see in Noah anyway. Yeah he has the body and the cute face, but his personality and his 'player' ways are sickening. Bradley is pretty cute too....drool worthy, yes defiantly drool worthy!

A honk from outside broke me from my thoughts i grabbed my bag and walked outside. Locking the door behind me, dont need anymore visits from Noah.

"Good morning Brook." He smiled opening my door for me.

"Why a gentleman, those are rare to find!" I laughed.

"Yeah well i try." He smiled.

"And you succeed." I said. "Oh and good morning to you too."

"So when you left my house the other night, Noah was there." I said looking over at him. His knuckles tightened around the steering wheel.

"What was he doing there?" He asked.

"He wanted to talk to me, but i wouldn't let him. Kicked him out, that's why i have started something new today. Today and every day after that ill be locking the doors!" I smiled.

"You never locked your doors before? Are you crazy?"

"No, nothing in my house that i would miss. Hell i wouldn't care if the tv was stolen, its never used."

"Wow, so what do you do when youre home alone?" He asked.

"I hide in my room, crank the music and pretend I'm not home alone." I said as we pulled into the school parking lot. "I try not to be home as much as possible. I try to get out and be at someones house or have someone over when i can."

"Why do you hate being alone?"

"Because i have been alone my whole life. I want to feel like when I'm with someone they actually care." I sighed grabbing my bag. "I just don't like being alone." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well ill tell you this right now, if you ever want to come over. No matter the day or the time just come over okay?" He said.

"Thanks Brad, ill be sure to keep that in mind." I blushed, butterflies stirring in my stomach.

As i walked into school i couldnt help but think, was i having feelings for Brad?

____________________________________________________________________________
So i tried to make this longer, hope that worked. :P
Anyway nothing much in this chapter. Next chapter is the party and i think some stuffs going to go down. If its bad or good you'll just have to wait and see!

COMMENT comment and comment! I love reading what people have to say!
oh and i guess you can vote! ;P I'm kidding you can do that too! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 340K 56
He was her best friend's brother. She was his little sister's best friend. He was a player. She had a crush on him. --------------------------- Ariel...
13.3K 378 31
A 18 year old girl that goes to brook high school. She lives in Los Angles,California with her mom and brother. Her dad had passed away 2 years ago f...
2.4M 61.5K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...