The Made Up Story Of My Life

By godlover2003

The Made Up Story Of My Life More

When I First Moved Here
My Second Class
The Third Period and Going Home
Welcome To Yo-Kai Class Part 2
Super Unicorn Clan VS Unicorn Clan

Welcome To Yo-Kai Class Part 1

9 1 0
By godlover2003

Yo-Kai are strange and mysterious creatures.  I had a 3-hour class on all of the different Yo-Kai.  On that certain day, we learned about Komason, Komajiro, Komane, and Komiger.  We had to do find out what the class of those Yo-Kai was.  Since I already knew what each Yo-Kai was, I told the teacher, Mr. Nate Adams, and he gave me a Yo-Kai Watch video game.

I found out that I had to go back to this class every day.  I knew that I was going to be one of the smartest people in that class.  I couldn't wait for every day, of that class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I had that class again.  That was the day that Mr. Adams, or Mr. Nate, would assign us to be certain Yo-Kai.  I got to be Komiger.  There was a kid named Trevor who got assigned to be Komason.  The kid named Caleb was assigned to be Komane.  The kid named Channing, but I called him Chann, got assigned to be Komajiro.  I had to go and get a Komiger costume.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was super excited to be in that class, until the next day, when something terrible happened.

I had gotten a... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
84.8K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
1.2M 39.9K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
40.2K 671 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...