After Life

By Rileighlvd_212

It's been seven months since the apocalypse began. Seven months since Leeann's mother and two sisters left f... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Chapter One

83 6 5
By Rileighlvd_212

I'm running, road through road, left and right, but their too fast, which is unusual for a walker. I probably wouldn't be in this whole mess if it wasn't for Zedrick taking all our supplies and running off, I thought he was on our side, a friend, foolish me. They're gaining on me and I have come to a four way road, I turn right which leads me to a dead end. I curse under my breath; the undead is way too close for comfort.

As soon as I pull out my pistol, a gift from my father, one walker collapses, then two, then another one, I look up as a figure pulls out a knife from the last walker's head. It's Tyler, or Ty for short. "You almost became dinner!" he says.

*that was chapter one, I know that it was short but I promise that it will get longer over time. Feed back is always appreciated.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 20 20
After 15 years of peace, the zombie Apocalypse has return. The group of friends will reunite to fight and survive the Apocalypse, they will meet new...
Paradise By Emily

Mystery / Thriller

645 52 19
26 years ago a zombie apocalypse broke out in the Untied States, eventually spreading throughout the entire world. 14 years after that, Kyra is born...
1.3K 135 24
Exactly three years ago a plague was released upon the United States. Two years later of trying to survive the city of Chicago was one of the major c...
1.4M 55.3K 33
The seven deadly sins with a shambling twist. It has been one hundred days since the zombies claimed the world. Cash, along with forty-two survivors...