Error: The Virus

By ivecreasedtoexist

3 words. What is real? -- I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID More

Chapter 1: Beginnings
Chapter 2: Beginnings End
Chapter 3: Banana Baka
Chapter 4 (Miku) Deadly Science
Chapter 6 (Miku) Truth
Chapter 7 (Miku)
Chapter 8 (Miku) Baseball Knife
Chapter 9 (Miku) Truth Hurts
Chapter 10 (Miku)
Deadly Save
Together Forever
Not a chapter (Tagged)

Chapter 5 (Miku) Ending Signs

264 14 5
By ivecreasedtoexist

I went home the next day as I had slightly recovered and the hallucinations looked less horrible.

Len had been keeping a distance from me since I the night I caught him speaking to himself.

He looked fairly depressed went I met him again. Rumor has it that his best friend ditched him. I don't think he minds since he has been hanging out with Piko from another class.

In math, he lashed out at our teacher and got detention. He also moved a few seats away from me.

I asked Rin about him but she shrugged and said that he likes to lock himself in the room.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Baka!" Rin teased.

"More of a brother and sister kind of relationship really. Sorry to disappoint you." I laughed.

I noticed Gumi being more silent these days too. Why is everyone so different?

<<Time Skip>>

I sat down in the dreaded Science class. I really didn't feel like being poisoned again.

I sat in the same spot as last time with Kaito since I didn't want to sit anywhere near Tei.

The unicorn horn teacher walked in.

"Okay class. I've received a complaint from someone about not being able to get to know new people and all that good stuff. I suppose that you can go and re-partner up. I give you five minutes! Once you are done, line up in front. We are going to the cycberlab!" Mr Tonio announced.

Out if the corner of my eye, I could see Len turn his head to look at me. He sighed and continued looking at the extremely-fabulous-and-good-looking fan on the ceiling.

"Miku, may I?" Kaito held out his hand as if asking me the dance or something.

I glanced at Len who had a very persistent Tei and Neru clinging onto him. I would go with him but seeing as though he was avoiding me, I better not.

"Sure!" I replied to Kaito.

I got up and followed him up to the front.

We seemed to be the first cause our class was a disaster with people fighting all over the place.

Mr. Tonio had to help everyone sort it out.

Me-Kaito
Neru-Tei
Gakupo-Leon-Len

Yeah. Our class is super tiny. We are the first class after all!

We made our way to the cycberlab with Neru and Tei fighting. I practically laughed.

We had to do a slide show about the crystals we grew and compare it to our partner's.

Seeing that the lesson was so boring, I drifted back to my thoughts of that dream.

¢£:| °×?

Agrh! What was that? An image with those signs flashed through my mind.

A clue?

<<Time Skip>>

"Mi-ku," I turned and saw Gumi. "T-he--re is som--ethi-ng I ne-ed to te--ll y-ou a-bo--ut."

I looked closely. Gumi's bright green eyes was white. The tips of her green hair was grey.

"Gumi? What happened to you?!" I said alarmed.

"En-d i--s c-om--in-g. I ne--e-d y-ou. W-e ne--e-d y-o--u. H-el--p u-s."

"Gumi this really isn't you. Stop messing around!" I bit my lip. This was getting creepy.

"She is rising! She! DEATH HERSELF! BL----" Gumi collapsed onto the ground.

"Gumi!" I ran to help her. She didn't seem to be breathing. I checked her pulse.

Oh gods no. She was dead.

She won't be the only one.

I turned and checked if anyone was here.

"Hello?" I called out.

No one answered.

I turned my attention back to Gumi.

She can't be dead. Definitely. The tips of her hair were turning back to green.

I quickly called the hospital. This couldn't be a trick.

I sat beside Gumi waiting for the ambulance.

Rin found me and asked what I was doing. I motioned to Gumi's body.

"She's dead."

Rin gave a weak laugh.

"Nice try. She is not dead."

"Then check for yourself."

Rin checked is she was breathing but she must have ended but with the same conclusion as me.

She knelt on the ground silently crying.

"Hey. We can't just jump to conclusions right? I called the paramedics."

"You are right." Rin wiped her tears. "I'm going to call the principal."

Rin ran off sobbing.

<<Time Skip>>

She is dead. Gumi is dead. Rin was crying all the way home. As for me, I had mixed feelings.

Gumi's death was the start of something. Something evil rising. I didn't know what to think anymore.

A few days went day involving the deaths of other students. People close to me. Dell, SeeU,and Leon. Even Miss Miriam. We appeared to me. All delivered the same message.

They won't be the only one.

That stupid voice again. Anger boiled in my veins.

"SHOW YOURSELF! KILLING MY FRIENDS HUH? I WILL KILL YOU!"

Of course, there was no answer. That person was the cause for all this. But most of all, the Kagamines seem to be the most affected. Both Rin and Len's best friends are dead.

The sleepover is still ongoing though, I packed my bags and left the house to Rin's.

<<Time Skip>>

"Miku!" Rin hugged me. "Follow me!" She dragged me up the stairs to her house and into her extremely room. She threw my bag into the corner of the room.

"There is a major disaster! Len invited Piko over for a sleepover too! But I have just the idea!"

She rolled out a piece of huge paper. The size of half her room. And her room is pretty big. Did I mention that it was orange? The colour and fruit. Like everywhere. She even had a mini orange fridge full of oranges.

"Miku! Are you paying attention?" Rin shouted in my ear.

"Ye--"

Rin cut me off. "So! We should take this opportunity upon us to make the worst sleepover they ever had. Then again, it will be the first for Len." Rin laughed evil.

"Does Len know I'm here?"

"Nope It's a secret!"

After a while of discussing the plan, the doorbell rang.

"Ding dong!"

We could hear Len open his door and run downstairs.

"You know the drill! Go in steal all his bananas. Try and mess everything up. If anything happens go to the balcony, and jump across to mine."

"If I die I'll kill you!" I grabbed a plastic bag and started stuffing all the bananas I could find in it. Meanwhile, Rin was messing up everything she could find. Includes flipping over the bed.

We could hear sounds coming from outside.

"Quick!" Rin ran off to the balcony and jumped over.

Len was opening the door! I threw the bananas to Rin.

"Hurry Miku!"

I climbed over the railings in attempt to jump. But! Failed miserably.

Frick!!

I grabbed on to a pipe right under Len's balcony. I gave Rin a thumbs up.

She sighed in relief. Len came out just in time for Rin to throw a orange at him.

"What the hell Rin?"

"Right back at you!" Rin escaped back into her room. As for me, I slowly crawled up a few pipes on was back on the ground. Well, balcony not exactly the ground. More like concrete.

I entered Rin's room and saw Rin sitting on her (Very orange) bed.

"Are you okay!?" Rin jumped up.

"Well I'm not dead. How did it go?"

Rin grinned. "While we were there, I stole Len's phone!"

"Awwww sweet! We can like text Piko or something.

"Not only that! I was able to install a tiny camera in the corner of the room!" Rin concluded.

"Woah. Where did you get it from?" I asked in amazement.

"Stole it from my dad!" Rin did some stuff on her computer and a picture of Len's room appeared.

Len and Piko stood in the middle of the room, talking? We couldn't hear. Len walked to this balcony.

"RINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?! I GONNA COME OVER AND BEAT YOU TO PULP!"

"Miku hide!"

I turned off the screen to the computer and ran into her closet and hid there leaving a gap in the two doors.

Rin rushed to lock the balcony but she was too late. An angry Len slammed open the balcony door.

Before I knew it, both of them were fighting until Rin had a nosebleed and had cuts all over due to Rin's extremely sharp nails.

"Guys stop!" I burst out if the closet.

"Miku?!" Len let his guard down and was hammered in the face by Rin.

"Banana Baka!" Rin shouted in his ear.

Len turned red. "Rin stop. Stop that!" Rin continued to insult Len until he walked out.

"Awwww.... I have never seen him like that! But I won this round!" Rin punched the air in victory. "Maybe it is useful to have you around!"

We turned our attention back to the computer. Piko had everything cleaned up while Len was fighting. I noticed something in his hands: A turquoise and yellow sketchbook.

Piko was teasing Len about something inside it. Len was a dark of crimson. He was trying to get back that notebook. Piko backed up close to the window.

"Drop it! Drop it!" Rin chanted. I grabbed a random orange and rushed to Rin's balcony.

Yes! He left the door open! I took a deep breath, took aim and threw the orange.

"Thud!" The book fell onto the garden.

Len yanked open his door and raced down. Rin ran out to meet me. "Len is at the advantage cause he is closer to the stairs." Rin climbed over the balcony's railings." Time to go swimming! " Rin jumped off the landed in the swimming pool. She swam to the end and ran off.

I'm definitely not doing that.

I took the stairs two at a time. Excited to see if Rin made it before Len.

I could hear the he twins fighting.

"Give that back!"

"Never!"

"Argh! Stop that! Give it!"

"No! In your dreams!"

A soaking wet Rin and clutching the notebook trying to get away.

"Rin!" I signalled to her. She threw the notebook to me while Len was desperately trying to block me. Piko was just video cording the whole thing.

I caught the book, ran up back to the room and locked the door. I took some rope from Rin's emergency box.

"The rope! Rin! Grab it!" I shouted from above.

Rin got punched in the face before Len disappeared into the house.

Rin held on to the rope and pulled her in.

" I'm pretty sure Len would be in his room right now." Rin locked the balcony doors.

"RINN!!!"

Rin laughed and laid down on the (very orange)queen-sized bed. Is she forgetting that she is wet?

"Now let's see what with have in here." Rin eyed the book greedily as if it was an delicious orange.

My heart was beating rapidly for some reason. Getting to know Len's secrets. It made me feel excited.

Rin opened the book and revealed its contents. There were entries and pictures of Neru. Neru?

My heart fell. I just felt sad. Disappointed. Why? I don't know. I just wanted does pictures to be me not Neru.

Rin laughed evilly at his drawings. "Most ugly drawing I have ever seen!"

You could hear Len slump against the door listening to Rin insulted his drawings.

Rin had her Butler deliver us our dinner and we watched some anime while eating. It was fun. But I felt empty within.

3rd person P.O.V

The two girls fell asleep. Miku was sleeping on the couch while Rin on her bed.

For the boys, one was asleep and the other awake. He was unable to sleep due to something that happened. He was upset so was Miku.

But there was one page that the girls did not see. Untouched. Maybe Len did not like Neru, but someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You are still here? Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥
9K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...
6.2K 141 18
A 'Baku' is a dream eating monster who devours a persons nightmares Young girls were beginning to disappear in a small town in France A young lady,(Y...
142K 3.8K 26
You are (y/n) (l/n), an ordinary person with parents with very high expectations and a famous actress for a sister. You try your hardest to be great...