The Playboy's Baby (Will be E...

By MarlieRodro

An unforgettable night changes the life of Holly Evans forever. She is pregnant with the school's playboy bab... More

Chapter 1- Positive Results
Chapter 2- Pregnant
Chapter 3: Something's you just can't forget
Chapter 4: Was, is and always be mine
Chapter 6- Closer to the truth
Chapter 7: Truth Is Out! - Part 1
Chapter 7: Truth Is Out! Part 2
Chapter 8: Not just any baby but Blake Crawford's baby
Chapter 9: The Baby Conversation
Chapter 10: I want to know you
Chapter 11: Getting too Close
Chapter 12: First Clinic Visit
Chapter 13: Meeting the Crawfords Part 1
Chapter 14: Meeting the Crawfords Part 2
Chapter 15: In the Unknown
Chapter 16: The New Guy
Chapter 17: A helping Hand with Flirts
Chapter 18: An Apology & Kisses
Chapter 19: Second Clinic Visit & Skipping Class
Chapter 20: Strange Feeling & Uneasy
Chapter 21: Guarded Heart
Chapter 22: Take A Chance
Chapter 23: Practice with Disappointments and Surprises
Chapter 24: The Heart That Notice
Chapter 25: More Than Just Friends
Chapter 26: Revelations Part 1
Chapter 26: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 27- Love is a new beginning

Chapter 5: Rumors, Kiss and Secrets Revealed

156K 1.6K 133
By MarlieRodro

A/n okay so i realize that we don't know much about Blake's character. Hopefully this chapter helps you figure things out a bit and a huge surprise. Please comment, vote and fan if you like.

Let me know if you can't wait for more. lol :)

till next chapter, Lene

Chapter 5

Holly's POV

As soon as I walked into my second period class that same day, I regretted it and almost walked right back out again. It was the same as first period, everyone was staring at me even worse, whispering and saying things about me that weren't true in the first place. I'd never been the center of attention before, much less been the one that everybody talked about for no reason. Now it was different, so entirely different and I was starting to feel afraid of what might happen next.

While ignoring everyone's stares, I walked to my assigned desk and sat down.

"Hey, girly," Cassie said walking into the classroom cheerfully.

"Hey." I whispered.

She walked toward her chair, which happened to be the one in front of mine. Once she sat down, she turned to me as she stared at everyone in the classroom.

"What the heck is going on?" She asked.

"I have no idea."

"No, I mean seriously, when I was in first period, girls were asking me if you were Blake's girlfriend. I told them heck no but they didn't believe me," she said while leaning closer to me.

"Well, a girl kind of asked me the same thing."

"What you do mean 'kind of the same thing'?"

"She thought Blake and I were, you know, on...friendlier terms."

"Well that's crazy," she started to say as I nodded my head. "Because you two were already on friendlier terms over the summer." She finished and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sorry."

"Its okay, it's true. Blake and I were never really friends in the first place."

"Yeah, you guys just moved way too fast," Cassie blurted out with bored expression on her face.

I reached forward and flicked one of my fingers on her forehead.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"You know what that was for."

"Oh okay, I'm sorry. Again."

After a few seconds of silence, a girl walked toward us and asked, "Holly, it is true? Are you and Blake together, like, really together?"

I breathed out already tired of this rumor. "No, Blake and I are nothing. Okay? Zero. Nada. Nothing." I blurted out loud to the whole classroom since I couldn't take it anymore. Everyone stared at me in shock. I'd never been the yelling type at all, especially, in a classroom. What was wrong with me all of a sudden? Then things started to spin in circles over and over making me feel lightheaded and dizzy.

As the teacher walked into the classroom, I stood up from the chair feeling sick to my stomach and walked out of the classroom.

"Miss Evans, is everything alright?" Mr. Johnson asked me as I ran away toward the nearest girls' restroom that I could find which was down the hall without a word. I walked into the first stall that was empty and threw up inside the toilet bowl.

Minutes later, after I was done, I lay my head against the wall feeling flushed; a light sweat coated my forehead.

"What is wrong with you?" A voice that sounded too familiar and annoying yelled at me.

I rubbed my forehead then looked up and found myself staring at Courtney.

"What do you want, Courtney?"

"To clear things up."

"About?" I asked but something told me that I already knew what she wanted to talk about. Or, rather, who she wanted to talk about.

"Blake. I thought I told you to stay away from my man." She said as I looked up at her.

Instead of the jean miniskirt from yesterday, she was wearing jean shorts with a black shirt and black sneakers. "WELL? I'm talking to you, answer me. Did I or did I not tell you to stay away from my man?" She asked after a five second awkward silence.

I groaned at her in annoyance. Why did she choose now to yell at me when I wasn't feeling up to putting up with her pestering?

"Yes, Courtney. You did tell me to stay away from Blake," I said as I gathered some courage and stood up to face her. "And I am, but if you don't want to believe it, then that's your problem. Take it up with Blake if you want. He's the one you should be talking to, not me."

Her eyes went from reflecting anger to self pity which, to be honest, I found a little hard to believe. I walked by her and started to clean myself up in the sink.

"I just don't get it. Why would Blake pay any attention to you in the first place? Ever since school started, he's been different." She confessed as she looked at me through the mirror.

I shifted my eyes from my hands to her reflection in the mirror. Once I was done, I reached out and took some paper towels and dried my hands off. "To be honest, I don't know what to tell you," I said sincerely as I threw the paper towels into the trashcan next to sink and fully turned to face her.

"I've seen the way he looks at you, Holly. Even if you're not looking at him, I've seen it. It's like he's drawn to you for some reason. Did something happen between the two of you?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as the memory of that night replayed in my mind once again.

Flashback

"Don't worry, I won't ever hurt you. I promise," he said in his most truthful tone that made me want to believe him. He looked down at me as I lay down in the passenger seat.

He took a hold my hand and held it gently in his and pressed them together. They were a perfect fit.

"Blake, I..." I started to whisper, I could barely even hear myself.

"I won't ever hurt you, Holly," he said with the most heart stopping smile as he lowered his head and gently pressed his lips against mine. His fingers softly began to trace my skin which tingled at his gentle touch. As he leaned over me, I put my arms around his neck and let myself go. I offered him comfort in my arms and he took it.

End of flashback

"Holly..." Courtney's voice brought me back from the memory of that night.

"What?" I blinked my eyes twice and continued to look at her.

"Did something happen between you and Blake?" She asked once again.

"No," I lied shaking my head. I wanted to believe the lie myself. Sometimes I wished that was the truth and that nothing happened between me and Blake. But it did.

"Okay, just know that he will always be mine." She said as an evil grin spread across her face and then walked away humming to herself.

"Because sooner or later you will be mine once again and always will be. It's just a matter of time, you'll see." His voice resounded in the back of my head. Somehow, it made me laugh which was insane in the first place. What was really wrong with me? I couldn't help but wonder once again.

****

Blake's POV

I breathed out in relief when the last bell of school rang meaning that the day was over and done with which was something I thanked god for, for the first time in my life. I walked through the empty halls and reached my locker and spun the combination into the lock. Once open, I traded the book I was holding for another. I shut the door close with a loud bang then paused once I turned around.

"Didn't this happened between us before or am I imagining things?" I asked as I stared into Holly's eyes. She was leaning against the opposite wall and staring at me.

"It did."

"Wow, I never thought that you would be the one to come looking for me on your own. Or do you have your bodyguards hiding somewhere close by?"

"I'm here on my own. I don't need anyone to protect me, at least, not from you," she said as she walked toward me.

"Really?" I asked surprised by her words.

Every time I had tried to talk to her, she was with her friends but now she was here alone.

"What do you want?" I asked curiously.

"To talk to you about some rumors that are flying around the whole school."

"Oh, so you heard that we are 'we were together', have you?" I asked provoking her with a satisfied smile on my face liking her instant reaction at once.

"This isn't a joke, Blake. It might seem funny to you but it's not funny to me. You and I are nothing, okay? Whoever started this needs to end it because I am getting sick and tired of being asked whether you and I are something or not." She said angrily as her cheeks reddened.

I had to admit, she looked kind of cute getting mad at me.

"What do you mean 'whoever started this'? Didn't this morning make things clear for you or
are you just that blind?"

She frowned at that. "What are you talking about?"

Great, now she was confused. I thought that it was all clear by now. I mean everyone else seemed to get it. Why didn't she? Once I kissed her on the cheek this morning everyone knew that she was mine. That she belonged to me.

"You are mine, Holly. I think that I made that fact very clear this morning."

"Well, you obviously didn't."

"Yes, I did," I yelled at her truthfully.

"No, you didn't."

"Really, I didn't? Do you want proof of some sort that you are mine?"

"What proof? I am not yours, Blake. I am not a toy...." She started to explain but stopped when I reached out with my hands, dropping my book in the process. Without giving her a chance to escape, my hands framed her face and I touched my lips softly with hers as I pulled her closer to me.

As the kiss started to heat up into something more, leaving me completely breathless, she pushed me away and slapped me hard right across the face. I touched my cheek softly as my eyes connected with hers once more.

The angry expression on her face intrigued me even more.

"I hope that you get it now, Holly."

"You don't have a right to kiss me or to touch me."

Now that made me angry. Why couldn't she just get over it already?

"Listen, Holly, I'm going to make things clear for you once and for all; you are mine. You will always be mine. Since we shared that night together for the first time, you were mine instantly."

"You're crazy." She said then started to walk away as I followed her.

"You and I shared something special that night, Holly, and you know it. Now, I know that it kills you but something like that won't away on its own. It will never go way. Not unless we just give into it, see where it takes us."

"Is that what you told the other girls in your life?" She stopped walking and turned to me with a knowing expression in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to respond but shut it tightly knowing that my denial would have been a lie. I did say that to the other girls that I had been with before, but it was different this time. I meant it this time.

"You can't even say no because you know that it's true. I don't want anything from you. Not a thing. I don't want you near me. I don't even want you to look at me. Just get out of my life and leave me alone." She said looking me up and down once more, disappointment flashed in her eyes, and then she walked away without even looking back.

Ughhh! God how I hate this, how can one person be so...ughh! I hated her for making me feel like this. For making me feel like I wasn't even worthy enough it to be with her in the first place, especially when the deed between us was already done.

I pushed my fingers through my hair harshly against my head then softly in the back as I felt myself getting tense. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

That night as I lay in my bed wearing long, gray sweatpants with a white, short sleeve shirt, I listened to music coming from my iPod, with my eyes closed as my fingers were moving up and down to the beat of the rock music blasting through my ears.

The door of my bedroom swung open without me being aware and something touched my leg, making me jump and open my eyes.

I turned off the music and pulled out my ear buds while staring at my mother.

"Are you feeling okay, sweetie? You seem kind of down." She asked with a small frown.

"I'm fine, mom, perfectly fine." I said still feeling annoyed with Holly as I brought my legs up and laid my chin against my knees.

"You don't look or sound fine."

I chuckled at that. I guess what they say is true, mothers know best.

"Well, to be honest, I am."

"Okay, I'm just here to tell you that Sammy wants you to read his favorite book to him before he goes to sleep," she said smiling at me.

I sighed at that. "Again?"

"Yeah, he loves when you read it more than I do."

"Fine," I said while getting off of my bed and walked out of my room with my mother following behind me. I walked down the hall and opened the door to my six year old little brother's room.

Once inside, I found him lying down on his bed, already tucked in with the book in his hands.

I walked toward him while looking at him. Sammy resembled my mother more than I did despite having dad's brown hair. His eyes were big and blue, sparkling with delight at the sight of me as I sat down next to him and picked up the book.

"You know what, bud? For Christmas, you're getting a new book," I said as I opened the book that I have read to him ever since he was born, which made it his absolute favorite of all time.

"Really?" He asked in cheerful tone.

"Yeah, because you really do need a new one and I'm starting to think that I already have this one memorized," I said truthfully as I turned my head to look at him.

"Wow, that would be awesome, thanks, Blake," he said as he leaned forward and planted a kiss on my cheek then laid his head on my chest as I started reading the book in a calm, soothing tone that always came when I spent time with my little brother.

I looked up as I continued to read and found my mother staring at us with a pleased expression on her face. She blew both of us a kiss then shut the door behind her softly not wanting to disturb the story that I already knew by heart.

Minutes later, once I was halfway done with the story, I looked down and found Sammy with eyes closed, breathing calmly as he slept against me.

"Good night, Sammy," I whispered not wanting to be loud and wake him up. I breathed out as I started to feel sleepy myself. Darn book! I thought as I yawned then laid my head on the bedpost and closed my eyes not wanting to move Sammy. I told myself that I was just going to lie down for a minute to make sure he was really asleep before I went back to my room.

A few minutes turned into two hours I realized when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock on his bedside table. I moved him slowly and laid his head on the pillow. I walked out of the room turning off the light as I left then walked to my room. I closed the door behind me and walked toward the window and looked outside feeling a strange sense of sudden peace.

Flashback

"Really, I didn't? Do you want proof of some sort that you are mine?"

"What proof? I am not yours, Blake. I am not a toy...." She started to explain but stopped when I reached out with my hands, dropping my book in the process. Without giving her a chance to escape, my hands framed her face and I touched my lips softly to hers as I pulled her closer to me.

As the kiss started to heat into something more leaving me completely breathless, she pushed me away and slapped me hard right across the face. I touched my cheek softly as my eyes connected with hers once more.

End of flashback

"Hmm..." I hummed still surprised that she had slapped me because of a kiss; a kiss that left me breathless for the first time in my entire life. That girl was unbelievable. I couldn't wait to discover more things about her..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.7K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
8.6K 363 34
She was afraid to tell anybody. It was her problem, right? So why give that to someone else? She deserved it by far. She was the one who had made it...
My Mistakes By Kayla

Teen Fiction

2.1K 80 17
Have you ever wonder what would happen if you were one of them teen moms in high school? 99% of you probably haven't. Avery didn't have to wonder, sh...
21.9K 680 12
When you get to the point where you have to do a pregnancy test, that 1 minute it takes you to get the result almost lasts forever. Am I pregnant? I...