Going Thee Extra Mile:Love On...

By NewMommy014

Kendrick Davis Jr. Better known as KD or Kj can't believe how lucky he is to still be alive after everything... More

Prologue
:2:
:3:
:4:
:5:
:6:
:7:
:8:
:9:
:10:
:11:
:12:
:13:
:14:
:15:
:16:
:17:
:18:
:19:
: 20:
:21:
:22:
:23:
:24:
:25:
:26:
Epilogue

:1:

991 41 51
By NewMommy014

KD

6 months later

Waiting on my parents to bring my son back home. They went to Uncle C house. Can't believe I'm a father man. It didn't hit me until I actually hold him. He looked at me. My heart melted right there.

As for Dasha she signed all her rights over to me for real. We stand in front of a judge and all. The judge been real as fuck. She told Dasha if she even think about trying to contact me about my son she will put her in jail. She actually really did leave the country. That was a shocker to my mom because she had came to like Dasha again.

As for me and Jewel oh boy. When she left, I think the girl took a part of my heart with her. We still talk. She has started college, I don't remember when she go on her winter break but I know I am going to see her. Hell Cory and I thinking about moving closer to her school. She don't want to come down here, hell I'll move. I could even rent a house or condo for awhile right?

As for Cory and Amber. Their marriage is good. Cj look just like Cory. Sam tried talking to Amber, Amber told her to kiss her ass and stay the fuck away from her. I don't blame her though. Sam can be on some fake shit sometimes. Even her and Cory not close no more. Keenan don't talk to her either. He in his last year of college. Then he thinking about moving to Georgia. He say he don't want to come back to South Carolina.

I currently work with Cory and Uncle C at the plant. Hell I left the drug game alone. I have enough money to last me a while. Along with having a job. Hell yeah I gets the paper. My son and I eating real good. Well he eating baby food, y'all know what I mean.

Hell I still wish I had a black card like Cory. My parents tripping fr.

Right now, I'm waiting on Jewel to get out of class. I still haven't told her how I feel about her. That's bad as fuck. But oh well, in due time I guess. I just hope it don't be to late.

I heard the front door open and my parents, the twins, and my dad carrying Ky'Lek car seat walked in.

I walked over and got my baby boy.

"Hey Lil Man, you miss me?" I asked him as I got him out his car seat.

"When you moving out again?" My dad asked me.

Here he go again with that bullshit.

"This weekend." I said.

"I wish the weekend hurry up and come." He mumbled.

"Don't pay your dad no attention. The older he get the more cranky and grumpy he gets." My mom said.

I laughed.

My cell phone ring. My Jewel💎❤️😘 I answered it.

Me: wassup *i finished taking Ky'Lek out his carseat*

Jewel: hey just getting out of class, on my way to my dorm.

Me: why you just didn't call me when you got to your dorm?

Jewel: wanted to talk to you now. If it's a problem let me know.

Me: don't start with your attitude. Matter of fact you had one all week.
Wassup with that?

Jewel: sorry sorry, just have a test coming up at the end of this week. And it have me stressed out.

Me: just breathe. You know you have it. You get like this every test.

Jewel: you don't think I know that?

Me: *i put Ky'Lek in his swing in front of the tv.* you and this lil attitude need to go somewhere man.

Jewel: I'll talk you later.

Me: You serious right now J?

Jewel: yep, because i have an attitude and you not about to keep throwing it in my face.

Me: alright, word. Just call me when you drop it. * I hang up*

Jewel

I swear he gets on my nerves about my attitude. I know I have an attitude. That is my problem right? Then he hang up on me! I hate that, a pet peeve of mine. Tuh he think I am going to call him back after that. He a lie.

I walked in the dorm I share with my best friend Breeana, but we call her Bree for short. She was still in class. I have the dorm room to myself for a good two hours. Great studying time.

It was a hard time saying good bye to KD when I left for the weekend. We promise to stay in touch and we did. Amber and I still keep in touch also. We haven't talk in a while, mainly because she was trying to get into college plus taking care of a newborn baby. He's adorable. He look just like Cory.

KD still haven't tell me how he feelings about me. To be honest, I don't even care no more. I just won't put myself out there. So it's whatever. We argue and stuff like we in a relationship, but I don't know why we argue sometimes. He does things I don't like I know that much. He laugh at me when I'm trying to be serious and talk to him. He's a goofy ball. Plus we argue because of my attitude, he don't like it. But that's too bad though.

I miss my sister Jade. She's my twin. I wonder what she doing. I grab my IPhone out my pocket and call her.

Jade: JD I miss you.

JD is short for my first and Middle name. Jewel Desiree.

Me: I miss you too. I'll be home in two months for my winter break.

Jade: that's to long. It's boring without you.

Me: *smiling* aww. What you been up too?

Jade: nothing really, just going to school. Coming home and being aggravated. Blah.

Me: *Laughing* told you to come to college with me.

Jade: nope, I am not ready to leave the nest yet.

Me: well that's you then. I just call to check on you. I'm about to study for my test.

Jade: Aww okay. Good luck. Love you lots.

Me: I love you too.

I waited until she hang up before I sat my IPhone down only for it to ring again. It was a text from KD.

Him😘❤️: good luck wit your studying. I'll call you after I get off work. Answer you phone.

Me: okay. Have a good night at work.

Him:😘❤️: I'll try.

He work nightshift at work sometimes, and be calling me early in my the morning. Thinking I'm suppose to wake up out my sleep just to talk to him. I do it though. I love his voice.

I grab my workbook, sat at my desk, and begin my studying.

**************
thoughts?

Jewel?

KD?

The first chappy is out!

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.8K 21
COMPLETED When sixteen year old Layla Winston's parents die in a tragic car accident. She's left with her Aunt Karen and her sister Ashley. They have...
3.7K 433 55
Autumn is finding new roads to love despite watching her father crumble after her mother left their lives, but love happens, and it happens when it n...
840 78 34
You're losing me again. Alina keeps to herself. Everyone eventually leaves her due to this fact. They hate how she doesn't trust anyone but how can...
329K 14.5K 47
BOOK TWO OF THE RECKLESS LOVE SERIES JJ Walker is beginning his sophomore year at Stanford University and lined up to be the starting wide receiver f...