Fluttershy in Wonderland

By ScriptedPages

When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in ev... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k views!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
2K!!?!?!?!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 9

614 28 17
By ScriptedPages

Fluttershy got dressed and was wearing a bright green dress with pink flowers on it. She went to the dining room so she and Discord could have breakfast. As the two friends talked, Fluttershy was thinking about what Celestia had said. Was it true that she had such feelings for Discord? Is Fluttershy.....in love? As she was thinking Discord noticing that she had a concerned look on her face.

"Fluttershy, is everything alright?" Discord asked.

"Hm? Oh yes! Everything is fine!" Fluttershy said as she tried to hide her thoughts.

"Are you sure? You seem a little depressed today. You're sure everything is alright? Remember you can tell me anything and I won't judge." Said Discord as he took a sip of his tea.

"I'm fine, really! If there was anything I needed to tell you, then I would tell you." Said Fluttershy as she sipped her tea.

Discord was still not convinced that Fluttershy was fine, he still had a feeling that something was bothering her. He decided to just leave it alone for a while, after all they needed to go to town to get some clothes for the gala. They both finished breakfast, cleaned up, and then went out the door and started to head toward the village. As they walked down the road, Discord had the thought that the dreams that Fluttershy was having were becoming worse each night.

He heard her scream more than once and found her crying after he would shake her awake. But Discord's experiences were no better, it started when he had a dream about Fluttershy, that they were both dancing on a balcony while the moon shined a bright blue. Except when it seemed that everything was prefect the sky turned red, houses and the castle was on fire, and his beautiful Fluttershy would be dead in his arms. Discord knew he has to tell somebody about these dreams, but he needed to talk to somebody who knows why they been having them.

The two made it to a decent sized dressmaking storekeeper the other side of town, without having to look at anybody who were giggling or snickering when they saw the two. The store had two big windows that displayed some of the most beautiful and chaotic dresses and suits any one has ever seen. They went inside and saw the big desk and a room on the left and right wall. Both were dressing rooms and fitting rooms for when they're making the suits and dresses.

Discord opened the door and the two went inside, right before there was a scream coming from upstairs.

"ANA!!! THERES A COCKROACH IN MY ROOM!!!" Said a voice coming from above them.

"Don't worry I got it!! CCC I believe their some customers downstairs, please attend to their need." Said Ana.

"Okie dokie!!" Said CCC.

Discord and Fluttershy saw a spiral staircase near the desk and saw a girl with turquoise skin and lilac colored hair she wore a long, light blue dress with a big blue flower on it. (Dress #3 in the picture above.). As soon as she came down she saw Discord and Fluttershy and she squealed as she ran to hug them both.

"Fluttershy!!! Discord!!! It's been so long since I've seen you too!! And Fluttershy' your so big!! How?!?! Seems like only yesterday I made my first dress for you!!" CCC exclaimed as she hugged them tightly.

"We're glad to see you too CCC. But...you're hugging....too.....tight!!!!!" Said Discord as his face started to turn red. 

"Whoopsies!! Sorry about that. I'm just so happy that you're hear!!!!!" Said CCC as she let go of them but still had a huge smile on her face.

"It's nice to see you too CCC. And we actually came here for some outfits for the gala." Said Fluttershy.

CCC gasped and looked at Fluttershy and Discord back and forth until she finally got it. She gasped and then made a devious smile. Fluttershy and Discord looked at each other in a confused way.

"Oooooooooooooh! I see how it is!! Between you too that is!!" CCC giggled as she went back upstairs to get Ana and Pink Diamond.

Discord was still confused but Fluttershy's body froze as she soon realized what CCC was thinking about. She instantly remembered what Celestia had said and knew the consequences that would follow. Discord noticed Fluttershy acting a little bit tense and was about to ask her if she was alright, until all three girls fell through the ceiling while creating a giant hole. Fluttershy shrieked as the three girls came crashing through the ceiling as dust and parts of the ceiling was all over the floor.

"I got the cockroach!!!" Ana exclaimed.

She was taller than the two other girls with short white and red hair and white skin. (Wearing dress #1 in the picture)

"Yes, but you made a hole in the ceiling......and in my room." Said Pink Diamond as she got up from the floor.

Pink Diamond had diamond colored shin and light pink hair with diamond bits in it. (Wearing dress #2 in the picture)

"Oh my goodness! Are you girls alright?" Fluttershy asked as she and Discord helped the girls up.

"Fluttershy!!!" Exclaimed Ana and Pink Diamond as they hugged Fluttershy, very tightly.

"Oh my chaos Fluttershy it's been so long darling!! How are you? Did you miss me? You didn't forget me did you?" Pink Diamond asked as she still hugged Fluttershy.

"Guys! You're squishing her!!" Said Discord.

Ana and Pink diamond looked at Fluttershy and realized that she was turning a light shade of blue.

"Whoops! Sorry about that!" Said Ana as she and Pink Diamond stopped hugging Fluttershy. "So what brings you two by to our wonderful boutique?"

"We came here to get me a suit and Fluttershy the most beautiful dress you guys can make! It's for the gala and-" said Discord until Ana cut her off.

"Hold up!! The gala?" Ana asked.

"Y-Yes." Said Fluttershy.

"Well then Discord, I never expect YOU to go to the gala. Not since after the accident with Prince Blueblood." Pink Diamond said as she went to the desk and got out some supplies.

"What accident?" Fluttershy asked as she looked at Discord.

"Hehe, well I sorta made a cotton candy cloud that followed AND electrocuted him." Said Discord very quickly.

"Discord!!!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

"It was only because he was being so self conceded and really annoying!! You gotta give me that!" Discord said.

"Well while you guys were talking me and the girls already have the designs for you and if you're ready were gonna take measurements." Said CCC.

"Already?" Discord asked.

"Well of course! Now it's time to get some measurements!! I'll take discord while you two take Fluttershy! Ok? Let's go!" Said Ana.

With that being said, Ana took discord to one room while Pink Diamond and CCC took the other room.

~~~~With Discord~~~~

Ana made Discord stand really still as she wrote down the measurements very carefully. While she was doing that, Discord couldn't help but think about the pain and nightmares he'd been having, and it bothered him a lot. So much that Ana started to notice it through his facial expressions.

"There's something on your mind Discord?" Ana asked.

"W-What? What are you talking about? I'm totally fine!!" Said Discord.

"Discord, you're talking weird and you're getting a little but sweaty. What's going on?" Ana asked.

Discord sighed as he looked down at the floor. He didn't know who else to talk about this pain to, and Ana is someone he has a lot of trust in. With also providing great advice when he needs it.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to tell anyone? But only Pink Diamond and CCC are the only ones you can tell." Discord said.

"I promise! Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" Ana said as she did the hand motions.

Discord took a deep breath.

"Ok I've been having these really REALLY bad headaches every night, ever since Fluttershy showed up. I haven't this problem ever before in my life, not until a few weeks ago. Every time I look at her I can't help but smile at her. Her kindness and happiness brings me joy in my life! And you might say that I'm always happy everyday, but when Fluttershy came, it was a different type of happiness. And every time I feel that I start getting pains in my chest and in my head! Not to mention that I keep hearing voices everywhere I go! No matter who I'm with! Look you know a lot about these types of situations, do you know what's happening to me?!?!" Discord asked.

Ana looked quite shocked on Discord's problem and had a good idea of what the problem might be.

"I may know what the problem is, but you're gonna have to tell me what happens on them." Said Ana.

Discord took a deep breath, and started to tell his dreams and pains.

"At first I didn't have any dreams or nightmares until the day Fluttershy returned to Wonderland. But when she did, this is how they were. It would start off with a good start, I would either be talking with Fluttershy inside my home or in the garden, except the one I had last night was at a gala on the balcony of the Queen's castle and the moon was shunting so brightly. I didn't know why my dream had that setting but I saw myself leaning toward Fluttershy's sweet face. Oh, it was so beautiful! Until right when, I was about two inches from her, I heard a loud roar of a beast!

I looked to see what it was and I saw the Jabberwocky!! Breathing fire everywhere as this was hell!! Everything was on fire and people screamed as they died and houses came crashing down on them. I then heard Fluttershy scream and I turned to her, and that's when I have ever gotten really scared in my life!! She was bleeding from her mouth and not breathing....she was dead!!!! And that's when I woke up." Discord explained trying to hold in his tears.

Ana handed him some tissues, but he refused to take any.

"I think I know why you have these nightmares." Said Ana.

"Why?" Discord asked.

"Because....you're......you're in love with Fluttershy." Ana said finally.

"Wait, WHAT?!?!?!" Discord asked.

(Hey guys!!!! If you guys are confused then let me give you a recap. In 'Love will find a way' I asked for two OCs that can be placed in it, so I asked KittyKupcake84 and flutterlevy for some OCs. Pink diamond is KittyKupcake84's OC. And CCC stands for Cotton Candy Chaos and that's flutterlevy's oc. So I hoped you all liked this chapter!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see all you ponies in the next chapter!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.2K 46
Ok I gave this idea some time and thinking and I finally decided to make a fluttercord fanfiction. I absolutely love fluttercord and with the idea I...
128K 4K 28
Andromeda Bowstrings (Annie for short) was an odd girl. Her eyes a bright purple, her hair a silver color, and her wardrobe flamboyant, full of clot...
5.4K 262 13
After leaving Wonderland for the second time, Alice's life took a turn for the worst. Having nowhere left to go, she returns to the one place she kno...
211 0 31
20 years ago Alice crossed the portal tree into Wonderland. She had tea with Hatter and the March Hare. Or was it all a hallucination from when she f...