There - Joe Sugg( FanFic) BOY...

By ahammming

You move in with your dad in a remote part of England. After everything that happened in Reading you could no... More

Chapter 1- Silence (YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 2 - Change (YOU)
(DAD)
(JOE)
Chapter 3 - Over Dinner (YOU)
(DAD)
(MOM)
Chapter 4 - Dreams (YOU)
Chapter 5 - Rob (YOU)
(ROB)
Chapter 6 - No longer alone (YOU)
(BLONDE CHEERLEADER)
(JOCK/KYLE)
Chapter 7 - Moments (YOU)
(JOE)
(ROB)
Chapter 8 - Time (ROB)
(YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 9 - Questions (YOU)
(ROB)
(JOE)
Chapter 10 - Kiss Me (ROB)
(YOU)
Chapter 11 - Gone (YOU)
(ROB)
(POLICE OFFICER)
Chapter 12 - There (YOU)
(JOE)
Chapter 13 - Good Byes (YOU)

(JOE)

24 0 0
By ahammming

I needed him to know i was there. I had to go and see him. I love him. I don't understand why he's trying to forget me; i just want him to realise i love him and always will.
I do want him to find new love but there's no need to forget the past. The past will not haunt him for long. I know I'm part of the past and the problem but you can solve problems! This problem will not ago away by forgetting about it. He needs to remember what happened in Reading as I'm not going away till he does! I will always love him but he needs to be reminded! Its the only way i can rest! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...