Dandy Andy the good the bad a...

By sarahtexter

There are three ways to describe things, the good the bad and the ugly, join andy Jake Jen and the rest of th... More

Authors note
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six part one
Chapter six part two
Chapter eight

Chapter seven

6 1 1
By sarahtexter

Friday, at 5:30 in the morning my alarm brakes the silence,
My eyes pop open, it is the day of the theater trip! I spring out of bed stretching my legs and arms up to the sky. Disney music is blaring from my phone, good old pandora. Hopefully it doesn't wake anybody up.

My glittering nails shine in the bathroom light as I brush my teeth, face timing Jen while I do it.

"We need to get a back seat on the bus girl" I say into the phone pulling my brush through my hair, and then brushing it back into a ponytail.

My A lister plan didn't work out, and it just ended with Brit being pissed at me, and me feeling annoyed every day. I did keep my car though. The whole album of Mulan played in the background while I slid on some makeup and pulled some dragon fly earrings into my ears. "I downloaded tangled onto my phone, as well as pretty little liars in case we get bored" Jen says to me. "Good, we can watch them tonight in the hotel room, and paint each other's nails" "good idea" I shoved my stuffed lamb into my suitcase, I've slept with it for years, and could not last a night without it.

"I'm drubbing there right now" I say as I walk out the foot dragging my suitcase down the driveway and darling another bag over my shoulder. "Okay"
-----------
It's dark outside when we get to school, other kids are parking and walking into the school. I shine my phone light onto the ground as we walk, "you wanna know what would be awesome" "if we could see the vamps in consent, or 5sos" "well that too, but uf the school bus had phone outlets in every seat" "dude that would be epic" Jen pipes up gliding her black and white checkered suitcase through the hall. "I really need a soda" I say stoping by the vending machine, "get me a dr Pepper" Jen says gliding up behind me, I buy two of them and we glide on until we walk down the ramp into the theater room.

Logan and Jeff are singing life is a highway from cars while they jumped around in their cars Pjs like children, you two are so immature Jenna says taking selfies with everyone she passes while also trying to take a head count. "I'm here peeps" I yell sitting next to joy, she is texting her mom to bring her charger, "you forgot your charger again" I say teasing her, I snatch her phone away and text her mom,

Dear mother of mine, I need my darling charger, I need it now

A okay her mom responds
"There you go" I say.

"Okay theater rats, time to hit the bus"
Miss reed says, her hair is in pig tales and she has bandanna on. "Nice look reed" I say passing to grab my bag. "Thanks Crawford, not so bad yourself" "good" I say.

I slide my suitcase under the bus and climb on highfiving Logan who is sitting next to jasmine who is turned around on the seat gabbing with Jenna and joy. I take the seat on the left with Jen. "Check it out" Jen says pointing behind me where Jake and Jeff are laughing and watching a video, I roll my eye and turn around to ignore them.

I feel so ring poking me in the neck, and I turn around to see Jake smirking at me, "hiiii" he grins, I start poking him in the forehead, and he pokes me In the shoulder, we both do this smirking at each other, it is like old times. If only he wasn't so in love with Brit. "Go to sleep" Jake teases, "why" "you'll need it" he says, "why" "you'll see" "are you sure now" I say leaning my chin against the seat, "I'm sure missy" he says, I smile at the nickname feeling my face heating up. "Get a life lame brain" "will do, as long as your in it" "only in your wildest dreams" I say, "see what I did there" I continue thinking about the song wildest dreams. Jake smirks, "yes, I know, it's your favorite," I laugh thinking about all the times I texted him, guess what song I'm listening to.

I smile turning back around, joy has already sacked out on the ground under the seat, "alright students we are gunna start this trip, but remember, keep all hands and body parts inside the bus" "I'll try, but you know me" I say to Jen, she smiles remembering the time I stuck my leg out of her car, "yes, some times you van be such a blonde" I grin. I glance back at Jake who is talking to Jeff and doing stuff on his phone. "Hey Andy" Jeff says poking me in the shoulder, "yeah" "did you bring me any snacks" "I have gummy worms" I say holding up a bag. He grins, "save those, I'll need them" "okay your highness" I say, passing him a smile and winking before turning around. I can feel him staring at the back of my head, "Andy are you gunna keep me company, I can't fall asleep in cars or busses" "yeah, I can't also" I say, "looks like we will be the only ones awake" he says pointing to Jen who is asleep against the window, "and she's a heavy sleeper" I grin poking her on the top of the head. He laughs.

"Straight face contest" Jake says yanking my ponytail, I whip around again, "don't do that" my voice is really high pitched, because I secretly enjoy it. I do whatever I can to get his attention, "fine, but no making weird faces to make me laugh, it is cheating" "whatever you say" he says smirking again, dang I love that grin, "one two there go" by the way I suck at these, I smile just thinking about how weird people look staring at each other and looking like they are about to cry. Jeff wiggles his eyebrows at me making me laugh, "that does not count" I say, "you know you just can't amount to loosing" Jake says putting his head against the top of my seat, I shove his head away laughing "shut up you" I say rolling my eyes, he just laughs. I laugh, I laugh way to much. Laughing isn't a bad thing, when I was in like sixth grade clear to eight grade I had like no friends, I was the shyest kid ever and never talked to people, then I Finley had decided to get out more and break my shell.

I spend the next while listening to my favorite singer Taylor swift and day dreaming. Four hours pass, for the first hour I sit in my chair, then I switch to sitting on Jenna's lap, and end sitting in the ground next to Jake, things between him and I are like old times, and I like it, we grin at each other. "You going to Irish night next week" he asks "why, aren't you going with your girlfriend" his face turns to complete disgust and sadness, "about that.

Wow, by the end of the story I feel dumb, Jake and Brit were never dating, it was just a skit thing, she said if they did it I would come back to him, and she liked ur because she could tease me, accept he didn't say that last part, I just thought it, he said on Monday he was gunna call it off, he didn't like to lie behind my back. I smile. "Thanks Jake" I say grinning at him. He smiles back, and for those two seconds, it feels like it is just us two in the world.

------
We start the trip with a night at the trampoline park, it is huge with trampolines lining every inch, there are even trampolines on the wall. "Everyone line up, and stand up straight against the wall," "what are we, in the army now" I remark not standing straight against the wall, instead I lean my back against it  my legs tilted like a slide, "straight" miss reed barks like a drill Sargent, then grins at me, I smile back, "your funny" she lets out a sigh, "what am I gunna do with you Crawford" "pay me" I tease, she walks away to make sure everyone is lined up.

A kid garrison is standing next to me, he is a friend, he moved here last year from New York, "you really know how to push her buttons Andy" he smirks, "when you spend many of your waking hours with her you learn how to do that" I return, leaning even more against the wall, I stare down at my jean converse, I have on some purple pants and a gray shirt with white lettering that says Aeropostale.

Jake walks up to me a minute later, the girls next to me squeak with joy, "hiii Jake" hey lacy hi Gabbie" he says, I just stare, I feel a bit awkward, and I don't know why, I guess that's how you feel when you are around your crush.

Jake grins at me, a mischievous look in his eye, he always has that, as he is quite a tease. Then the kid take a little wanted up piece of paper and throws it at my forehead. It bounces off and lands on the ground, topical Jake. "What is that for" I tease, I still secretly like it when he teases me. "For not saying hi to me" he says a lopsided grin plastered on his gorgeous face, "well in that case, hi hello bonjour" I say as I step toward, our faces are only inches apart when I say hello in every language I can think of, "is that good enough for you" I whisper backing up a bit, he hovers over me, "your so short" he says, "and what is that supposed to mean, I'm actually really tall for a girl" I snap back, "no, I know someone who is taller then you" "yeah one person" I say grinning, he smiles.

"It smells like vape in here" Jake says not even bothering to stand against the wall for the headcount at all. "I'm sorry Jake, I couldn't do it outside" I tease flicking him in the forehead, he smiles, "I guess I'll let it slide this once" he teases, his voice smooth.

Garrison Jake and I then go into a conversation about how there are some weird cleavers of vape like coconut and stuff, I'm only half listening as I stare ahead thinking about nothing in particular, accept a certain boy.

Music is blaring in the background as is I struggle to get my jumping socks on, I stare I'm jinxed, when my socks are on, I walk over to find a locker, I slide my colorful little backpack converse socks and phone into the locker, Jake walks up behind me, "I'll share a locker with you" he says, "okay since that was more of an order then a question anyway" I say lrwning against the lockers, "there are no more anyway" he says putting his phone into the locker.

"Where do we get in from" Jen asks walking up behind me and putting her hands on the back of my shoulders, "the doorway" "no duh sherlock" Jake says sarcastically taking the seat next to me. I grin, "aren't I so smart" I say leaning against the net, "the walk way is over there darling" I point for Jen, "come with me" she says pulling mr away from Jake, he joins garrison and Corbin and Jeff who start talking.

We walk up the stairs and enter the crowded trampoline Arena, "you and Jenna bounce me" I say jumping into the middle of an empty trampoline. They jump and I fly high in the air, "watch this" I say running up a wall trampoline, then I bounce and slide own on my butt, we do that for a while, waiting for the guys, they don't come.

"Where are Jake Jeff and garrison" Jenna Finley asks, "I was wondering the same thing" I say bouncing off the trampoline to stand on the ledge, "oh I see them over there" I point to a trampoline in the corner, I smile thinking about how Jake and Brit aren't really dating, it all fit into place now.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys ditched us" Jen says bouncing onto the trampoline where the guys are, "sorry" they all say in unison, "you all sound like a bunch of guilty children" I joke running up the wall trampoline. I then bounce and slide down not plying attention to where I'm sliding into I smack into Corbin, "sorry" I joke, we haven't been this close for a long time and it's award, I quickly jump up walking over to Jenna. Lindsey joins us, bouncing into the tramp, I met her like a month ago, she alright, I think that she likes Jake and Corbin, you can tell, she has reddish blonde hair, accept she complains a lot. "Wow, it's not in here, ima die" she says plopping next to Corbin who smiles at her.

Shane is sitting across from me, Jen on my other side, we are just talking about how boring this trip is and how we really want to jump into the ball puts, but the line is way to long, "those things are a pain to get out of" I say leaning back on one elbow.

When I look over I see Jeff staring straight at me, I give him a curious look and he signals for me to come over, "why" I mouth, my eyes widening. "Just come" he mouths.

I walk with Jeff over to a ledge, the trampolines about three feet below, "what do you want" I hiss forgetting to be a friendly person, "Andy, I can so tell that you and Jake have a thing" at this my face heats up, and I say the only thing I can to back myself up, "no we don't we are just friends" "I'm not stupid" he says, Jeff can be so annoying sometimes.

Then I playfully try to kick him off the ledge, by this time, JAKE, and Corbin as well as the girls have joined us. "Do that again" Jeff says staring me dead in the eyes, "no" "do it" it us really cheesy, he is pressuring me into kicking him, "see you will not  do it when jakes around" he says a slight smirk on his face, "no, it's just dumb" I say, failing quite embarrassed.

Then everyone start chanting do it do it, even though they don't even know what they are pressuring me to do.

"Wait do what" Jake asks, after he has joined in with the chanting, I turn to him and say the first thing that comes to mind, it is quite funny,

"This kid is trying to get me to smoke pot, can you believe him," I turn to Jeff who looks quite shocked, "you bad bad kid" I have a huge grin as I watch Jake stare at him, "dude, really you didn't did you" Jeff smirks, "you know me man, always tying to get people to join the hood" he says. "I'm gunna get a drink" I say hopping off the ledge and making my way to the hall.

Jake chases after me, he walks with me to the fountains, "do you have ten bucks I can barrow" "Jake, I'm solo poor, I didn't bring much on thus trip" "please I really need it, I'll pay you back, it's for the train, the reason I am on this trip is because I have a tournament in New York anyway," "then why aren't the other guys here's" "they wanted to go up on their one bus" "oh lame" "yeah I know" "here" I pull out ten dollars and hand it to him, "don't forget to pay me back looser" I say staring into his shining blue eyes, "I won't he says moving out of the way so I can get a drink.

I bend down and sip the cool water, it feel soooo good, until my face is puffed into the stream and I splattered all over my cheeks, "Jake, don't don't do that again" I shout wiping the water from my cheeks, sometimes he can be such a tease, he just laughs leaning against the wall. I roll my eyes and walk back with him, watching the people jump from the ball pit.

Jake buys himself a soda, sipping some, he turns to me, "want some" he asks handing me the bottle, "sure" I say taking a sip, mmmmm Dr pepper.

"Euuuu you guys shared a soda" Jen shrieks walking up next to me" "it's not weird it's normal" I say sitting in the leather red couches.

She smiles.

The ride back to the hotel is quiet, people are falling asleep, I sit next to garrison who leans his head against the seat and falls asleep. No way, biting, I sit on my chair, facing backward and start chattering with Jen, "let me just tell you this story about this one time I walked home and these two guys attacked me."

I remember back to that day and hoe Jeff saved me, it was the start of our short and cheesy romance, we just aren't right for each other, he's too serious sometimes unlike Jake who is always a tease and funny all the time.

The bus leaches to a stop in front of a nice hotel, a gleaming pool sitting out front, "me and Jeff wanna sleep on the bus" Jake blurts out killing the silence, "really, we are short a room" miss reed says, "yeah it would be awesome, like we can talk all night and stuff" Jeff says, "fine with me" I don't see what they see in that, I prefer my comfy  bed and my nice blankets but yeah they are weird anyways.

----------

Jake it is like so hot in my room, I can't sleep, I usually don't go to sleep until like 2

I lay, my headphones in my ears, Jen is asleep next to me, joy and Jenna in the other bed, no it is not gross.

"Haha it's nice out here, nice and cool and Jeff and I are having a party

Shut up, btw my charger isn't working

Really, I actually brought another one,

Really

Yeah

Btw I'm kidding Jeff is already asleep can you believe that

"Yeah, everyone is asleep," I glance at the time, 12:21,

"Come out here and I'll give it to you"

what if the doors are locked

Bring your key

Oh yeah

I stand up stretching my legs, I germ my way to the door, almost tripping over hens suitcase, there is a slight glow in the hall, which makes it easier to see.

----------

Jake is standing outside the bus, a charger in one hand, his phone in the other, when he looks up, he smiles slightly making his way to me, "can't sorry Also" he says handing me the charger.

I walk onto the bus looking at a few boxes in the front seats, "hey are those burg guns" I ask, picking one up.

I smile, I have a way I can redeem myself, "nerd gun fight" I say grinning, "really kuz I'm gunna beat you" "I wouldn't bet on it" my voice I oozing with challenge.

Jake tales out a Nerf gun and steps outside, the lights from the city make it bright enough to see, it's just Jake and I and the God of the city around us.

Jake pulls the leaver and a form bullet goes spiraling into my stomach, I grab it, "that really kinda hurt" I wine, he just laughs, I am about to shoot when I notice there are no bullets in my gun, Jake notices to as laughs, shooting three bullets that all it me in the back of the head, I pick then up and check them at him, running down the parking lot, he chases after me laughing and shooting. "You missed" I scream dogging a foam bucket thst bounces off a street light. "I give up" I say falling onto the grass.

Jake lays down next to me, grinning and looking over at me, I look at him, meeting his sparkling eyes, I stare at his lips for a moment, before my eyes dart back to his, how much this would be the perfect moment to kiss.

But we don't, either Jake is just not feeling it, or maybe it's Jeff who pushed open a bus window and shouts, "called it" really loud, of course I'm the only one who gets it.

This is the end of the trip, hope you enjoyed it, I really liked writing this chapter, thx for all you do
Vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 44 17
"Relationships," he starts. "They can either go horribly wrong or very right." COMPLETED
200K 11.5K 57
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
51 0 11
In everyone's life there are ups and downs. For this one girl, there was no exception. Like many others, her life has been filled with good and bad...
58 16 8
Her sister as sinister as an enemy ready to take you down every way possible. Vs Her boyfriend as sweet as candy and as loving a...