The Other Fujioka Siblings (U...

By RaNdOmGiRlLASZL

In a simple world.... Lived a simple girl named Haruhi... She is just a Scholar for a prestigious school... More

Chapter 2: I have a sister?! (part 1)
Chapter 2: I have a sister?! (Part2)
Chapter 3: We meet again....
Chapter 4: Welcome to the family
Chapter 5: Eris Angelique
Chapter 6: One of the twins is going to school...
Chapter 7: In the Ouran Academy
Chapter 8: 1st Impression.... (part 1)
Chapter 8: 1st Impression (part 2)
Chapter 8: 1st Impression (part 3)
Chapter 9: Cafeteria Adventure....
Chapter 10: What? Model? Rich? WHAT?!
Chapter 11: Joining the club?! Part 1
Chapter 11: Joining the club part 2
Chapter 11: Joining the club?! Part 3
Chapter 12: Sneaky Singer
Chapter 13: A warning
Chapter 14: Everything is going to be fine
Chapter 15: It's good so far
Chapter 16: Worries
Chapter 17: Welcome

Chapter 1: Meet one of the angels....

11.9K 274 123
By RaNdOmGiRlLASZL

SK: Hey guys!! SK here!! ≧∇≦

Kira: And the pretty Star!! KIRA!!! ^_^

Ciel: The Crazy author and the nursery rhyme....
This made my day worse....(¬_¬)

SK: Then why bother to be here?
This is not your story Emo boy!!!°Д°

Elizabeth: Oh yeah. Kira is translated as Twinkle in english right?..
Ehem, twinkle, twinkle little star~~!!!! ^o^

Kira: *le sulks in da corner* T^T

Elizabeth: If you are confused about why Ciel is here....^o^

Kira: *Le mood swing* Just read Shanny's previous fan fiction called 'The Truth' they are pretty much SK's special guests since this is SK's 2nd fanfiction....≧ω

SK: It's not finished though.....^

Ciel: It's because you are not updating much and you are very busy being lazy.....(¬_¬)

SK: HEY!! You have no right to mock me arrogant cyclops!!! It's very hard to balance my passion for school, sports and anime, and other interests I have....( ̄. ̄)

Kira : Hahahahahahaha Ciel is a cyclops!!≧∇

Elizabeth: What is a cyclops?◐.̃

SK: It is a one eyed monster in the greek mythology(~_^)

Elizabeth: Woah you know well... That is why you have the best grades in your class like Haruhi ≧∇

SK: *Covers Elizabeth's mouth* Do not listen to the blabbering goldilocks here and focus unto the cyclops!!!ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)

Ciel: SHUDDAP WILL YA?!<(-︿-)

Kira: Hahahahahahaa CYCLOPS!! Hahahahahaha *Rolling on floor laughing*~\(≧▽≦)/~

SK: Disclaimer will ya Eli!!ฅ'ω'

Elizabeth: Okie!! SK doesn't own Ouran High School Host Club...
But the plot and some of the Original characters (OC) Are hers...... ^ω^

Kira: Shanny !! Gambatte!!≧∇

SK: Unto the story!!!^
AND DO NOT CALL ME SHANNEH!!!!°Д°

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-= -= -=-=-= -=-= -=-= -=-= -= -= -= -=-=-= -=-= -= -=-=-= 

~~Haruhi~~

I walked towards the grocery store. I bought some things that will be needed for dinner, lunch and breakfast and some things. Since father will be working tomorrow and I don't want to burden him anymore. He already has work to support our needs and I don't want to exhaust him any longer....

I began picking the ingredients and some things we needed like tissues, tooth paste, and some things.
And went to the counter to pay everything...

"Good morning ma'am!" the cheery cashier greeted me with a jolly voice and started to add up the groceries.

I noticed a girl about my age, we almost have the same height except she is an inch shorter, she has a wavy blonde hair and pair of blue eyes. Her hair was clipped at the right side and she is wearing a cute baby blue dress and cute accessories.

((Her picture on the top, minus the black hair))

I looked at what she bought, eggs, flour, fruits and some ingredients for baking.

'hmmm she must be baking something' I thought

"Miss?" I averted the attention to the cashier. "Are you ok miss?" the cashier asked in a worried tone.

"No, I am fine. I just lost in a thought." I assured her with a smile.

" I see then everything will be 2059 yen" I reached out to my purse and counted the money.

'oh no! I am a thousand yen short!' I yelled involuntarily And I froze myself from where I am standing.

" Here, She is with me. Just put mine in a separate bag." she told the cashier putting her groceries next to mine and handed the cashier 10,000 yen.

The cashier was about to give her back the change.

" Oh no please, keep the change. I appreciate your hard work. I know you really wanted to buy an elegant dress for your prom and my change will be enough to top it off" she told the cashier with concern eyes.

"T-thank you so much! This is more than enough!" The cashier bowed down.

'Wait how did she know about the cashier's problem? Considering they do not call each other's names, they are not even acquaintances.' I shocked in disbelief

"You are welcome, and I believe this is yours." She handed me the bag with my groceries inside.

I looked at the bag and took it and then bowed down. 

"Thank you so much, I will repay you" I bowed down lowly at her.

"Oh please arise. I only did it considering you needed money since you are a thousand short" I looked at her in disbelief.

'how did she know?' 

"Please at least let me repay you." I told her.

"Well I do need someone to go shopping with me since I just arrived from England yesterday. How about accompany me a little bit if that is ok with you?" She told me with a small smile etched on her cream colored face.

"Yes, I will accompany you." I talked back to her as we walked out of the Grocery store.

"So where is the shopping mall here? I am buying something for my sister" She asked me.

" Oh, I we will have to go to Shopping Centre. It has all of the shopping stores" I told her while walking to our destination.

"Ok then. You may lead the way" She said to me while gesturing her hand ahead of her like some maid. Both of us giggled.

We walked towards the Shopping Centre. We went in different kinds of shops. She bought some accessories and clothes. While we are in the Cutie Teens store, I spotted three cute keychains dangling. They are in a shape of a butterfly. The colors are blue, pink and white.

She noticed me staring at the keychains. She walked towards me and looked at the keychains.

"They are cute aren't they?" she spoke. I just nodded and proceeded to the clothes section. I spotted a cute simple white dress. I looked at the price.

(This is the white dress looks like.)

'It does cost a lot.' I sighed in disappointment. True, sometimes I do not like dresses. But this type of clothing catches my eye.

"Haruhi, I am almost done. You can wait outside." She told me, I walked passed her.

~~??POV~~

I notice Haruhi staring at the keychain. As soon as she left I grabbed the three pairs of keychain. I was going to pay at the counter when I spotted Haruhi staring a Simple white dress.

((It does cost a lot)) she sounded disappointed.

Yes, I know her name is haruhi. And yes, I can read her mind.
That is why I knew the cashier's problem earlier.
I planned to buy the dress as a thank you for her.

"Haruhi, I am almost done. You can wait outside." I told her. As she left outside to wait. I quickly grabbed the white dress and paid at the counter.

Am I rich? Yes I am filthy rich.
I just love to live with these simple people. 
And I don't call them 'commoners', they are also people like me.
I hated those spoiled rich snobs for stepping these great people.

I separated Haruhi's gift in a separate bag.
I walked outside and spotted Haruhi smiling at me.

I can't wait to give it to her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SK: DONE!!O(≧▽≦)

Kira: Who is the character's name Sha- I mean SK?↖(^ω^)

SK: Secret!!
Where are the two?ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Kira: They left.(○゚ε゚○)

SK: THOSE BASTARDS LEFT ME HERE!!°Д°

Kira: I am still here shanny! * Hugs SK*\(○^ω^○)

SK: DUN CALL MEH SHANNEH!!!°Д°

Kira: *Goes to her emo corner*〒_

SK: *cough* Bipolar *cough*(╯3╰)

ANYWAYS!!! Gotta go!!

~~SK signing out

~~RaNdOmGiRlLASZL~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 10.3K 36
*#1 in #kaoru* Azami Fujioka arrived at Ouran Academy with her younger sister, Haruhi, on a scholarship in hopes to get a better education. She was s...
344K 10K 38
Ranked #1 in ohshcxreader 02-24-19. Due to family issues, you have to live with your cousin Haurhi. It isn't so bad, going to such a rich kid school...
966K 22.9K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
2.2K 105 17
She can see other people's past. It's something that she was born with. Lately, her life has been just a bit crazy. At the moment she's in an abusive...