Chapter 11: Joining the club part 2

//SHIP BAITING//

SK: HELLO!!
Sorry for the long update. School is torturing me and I have to practice some 'certain' things. And I just found out a week ago that I have Chronic Bronchitis and Anemia. BUT DAT AIN"T STAHPPIN' MEH!!!

Alois: The shipbaiting event is still on. Please vote at the bottom, after the story.

SK:NOW ONTO THE STORY! MUSH!!

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

~~Haruhi's POV~~

*sigh* 'I finally finished doing the teachers' tasks. I can't avoid it. It is part of being a scholar student. Well, next is to do my business in the club.'

I bowed down to the teacher and said my goodbye until....

.

.

.

.

I remembered

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'ERIS IS BEING KIDNAPPED BY THE CLUB!!!'

I walked fast towards the club.

'I SWEAR ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER, THEY ARE DEAD MEAT.'

((SK:THEN I SHOULD PREPARE THE SAUCE. READERS! WE ARE HAVING BBQ TONIGHT. EXTRA 'HOT AND GORGEOUS'))

I finally arrived in front of the club's doors. I banged it open. It is a little early so....
No worries...

((SK:*Sings 'Hakuna matata' in le "lion king"* ~HAKUNA MATATA!! WHAT A WONDERFUL PHRASE!~ C'MON SING IT WITH ME! ~HAKUNA MATATA!! AIN'T NO PASSING CRAAAAAAAAAZE! IT MEANS NO WORRIES! FOR THE REST OF YOUR DA- *BEING PULLED BY ALOIS AWAY FROM THE SCREEN*))

I looked at the people in front of me that are in white suits. What event is it again?

Ah yes. A groom for a bride.

How...

Original....

The president suggested that we will have an event that made the guests feel like they are in a 'wedding fairytale'.

((SK:FAIRYTAIL!! I like gruvia and nalu. BUT HEY! I AM A GRATSU SHIPPER. I HAVE NO REGRETS...*gets kicked by readers*))

'I wonder how I look in those...'

'Wait, this isn't the time to think about that. They kidnapped Eris for heaven's sake.'

I stomped forward and glared hard the hosts. 

'They are sooooooo DEAD.'

~~TPPOV~~

Everyone is getting ready for the guest to arrive. Until they sense a very dark aura walking forward towards them.
It gives a chill down to their spine as the silhouette gets closer.

Everyone has chills down their spines.
Well....

Except Tamaki....
He is 'warming up' his passionate greetings for his 'princesses'.