Life After An Eating Disorder

By olivia_greenwood

Why me? Why did I have to be part of that 2% of people with eating disorders? Why did I have to be juggled be... More

the first day of school
cells
I'm NOT a druggie
UPDATE
apple picking
confirmed
you sound like All Time Low
ice cream for dessert
duct tape and plastic wrap
Rae's birthday
midterms week
Instagram
the digestive system
I'll miss you forever
Mother Rankle
don't tell me what to do
gymnastics
wintergirls
recovery?
my problem

cheerleading

354 13 2
By olivia_greenwood

The next Monday, cheerleading forms were sent out.
I just happened to be one of the people who joined.

This is your chance to lose weight again! "Shut up!" I screamed to myself. You'll have a perfect body again! "Anorexia made me weak and ghostly! Not perfect!"I quietly cursed myself for having such a thought.
"AJ, please come down." My mother called from the living room, so I raced down the stairs to find her filling out a form online that'd allow me to cheer. "I need your help." I nodded and went I've to where she was. "What do I say to this part?" 'Has/Does your child have an eating disorder?' "Well yeah, I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa in July...." My mother sighed and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "How's this?" I take a look at the laptop screen. 'Yes-Weight Loss'. I heavily breathed out. "Yeah, whatever." I raced back upstairs to m safe room in my new, improved, and full of glucose body that allows me to climb stairs without passing out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 179 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
179K 7.3K 36
แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€€แ€บ (Seme) แ€›แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฑแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถ( Uke) Uke softแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บ intersex (แ€’แ€ฝแ€ญแ€œแ€ญแ€„แ€บ) แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€–แ€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€’แ€ฏแ€แ€ญแ€šแ€™แ€ผแ€พแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บficแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พ...
20.5K 2.9K 11
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
32.8K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...