James Cook

By Lukes_baby1921

A short story about a Skins character named James Cook. More

Cook
Cook pt. 2
Cook Pt 3
Cook Pt. 4
Cook Part 5
Uhhhhh...
Cook Part 6
Cook Part 7
Cook Part 8
Guys....
Cook Part 10
Cook Part 11
Cook Part 12
Chapter 13
Leigh
Chapter 14
Sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Important
Chapter 17
I need to talk....
Y'all hate me by now.
Chapter 18

Cook Part 9

1.8K 30 2
By Lukes_baby1921

A/N Just wanted to let you, the readers, know that most of the dialog will be from the show and some won't be. My friend is helping me to write this by giving me ideas and it's helping a looooooott. I just wanted to thank her for that. Okay I now have this all fixed. Sorry for confusion, and anger. This is how the whole thing was supposed to go..... Anyways, happy reading!

Cook's P.O.V

I felt Leigh get up and leave the bedroom. My eyes opened and listened for the shower water, instead of just the water; Leigh was also talking. I couldn't hear all of it but I heard "Hi baby" and "I love you." My head perked up and my left eyebrow arched. The fuck she mean "Hi baby" let alone "I love you" is she cheating on me? I swear to fucking God; Leigh wants to cheat on me then I'm doing the exact same to her. Getting out of bed, I grab my phone and walk down the stairs calling up some girls and arranging times to meet.

An hour later and I was arriving at little Pandora's house just in time to see Thomas leaving.

"Hey Tommo!"

"Cook? What are you doing here?"

"I uh was looking for Leigh, I figured she'd be here."

"Oh, I didn't see here, but I didn't make it past the doorway."

Saying a quick bye to Thomas I walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and immediately, Pandora opened the door.

"Hey Love, ya mum home?"

"Go upstairs Cook," she moved aside in the doorway "I'll be up."

I made my way upstairs and listened for the front door to be closed and soon feet came up the stairs.

"Better make this quick, mum's on her way." she slammed her door shut and started to strip.

-Ten Minutes Later-

Well that was a nice shag. I'm on my way to meet up with the next few girls when my phone decided to ring.

"Yeah?" I answered sounded a little annoyed.

"Cook? Where are you?" Leigh, on the other end was crying; you could hear it in her voice.

"Out with the boys, don't worry about it. Be home soon."

"Okay, I lo-" I hung up the phone before she could finish that sentence. I don't want to hear her lies.

Soon enough I was walking up to another girl's apartment and being pulled inside.

Making my way home from the last girl of the day, I looked down at my phone reading the time; 12:35. On the way home I really did go do what I told Leigh I was doing and hung out with JJ and Freddie for a little before actually heading home to find the house completely dark except for the light above the stove. Hopefully Leigh is already sleeping so I won't have to face her. Yes I feel guilty, No I don't really care. I walked up stairs and crawled in next to Leigh and fell asleep.

-1 month later-

I was sitting on the couch eating some cheese fries and watching Doctor who, when my phone went off; JJ was ringing. I slid the answer button over and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Leigh?"

"Yeah."

"Have you told Cook yet . . . about the baby?"

Sighing I responded with "No, JJ, I haven't."

"Leigh, its been a month. You have to tell him now or I will."

"JJ, no! I'll do it."

"Promise? It's going to get harder and harder to hide the bump."

"Yes J, I promise. I'll do it sometime this week."

My hand rubbed over my tiny bump, showing the little one was growing. JJ and I talked for a few more minutes before he left to go to Freddie's. Stretching I got up and padded into the kitchen to look for food, as my cheese fries were gone. Deciding to make some mashed potatoes, I started to put on some water. I sat down at the little table beside the counter and waited for the potatoes to cook. My belly was start to bump out a little....a lot actually, well from the normal flat tummy I was used to. It always seemed really small until I actually really looked at it.

"Holy shit." I was talking in a low breathy tone "This is really happening." I knew that it was happening before but it never fully hit me until now. Warm tears slowly filled my eyes before spilling over. I had no idea why I was crying, but I knew I was going to have this little one whether I was ready or not. Tears started to form faster and faster as I sat there thinking about the little peanut. I walked over to the pots as the potatoes were done, I mashed them and grabbed the butter putting some on them then headed into the living room, tears still running down my cheeks and sat on the couch.

A couple hours later and my potatoes were gone and the tears had stopped. Cook came home briefly before leaving again and left me to make dinner for one, well two, and lounge around the house before bed. Going upstairs, I slipped off my pants and underwear then reached for the hem of my t-shirt and walked into the bathroom. I decided to take a bubble bath to relax any tensed muscles. Soon the bath was growing colder and my bum was getting number, so I decided to get up to rinse off any soap from my skin. After I was done I grabbed a towel from the cupboard and wrapped it around my naked body. I made it into mine and Cook's room before my phone went off, not bothering to look at the caller ID I hit the answer button, immediately I heard moans and skin slapping together. A disgusted groan left my mouth and I hung up, throwing the phone onto the bed and went to look for one of Cook's shirts. Soon enough I was curled up on my side and rubbed small light circles onto my small bump, falling into a deep sleep.

-Two Weeks Later-

"Ah...Fuck! Ef...shit!"

"Mmmm, Cook. Faster."

"Cup my balls! Cup my balls! Cup my balls!"

For the past month Cook and Effy have been hooking up and then going their separate ways, Leigh doesn't know about Cook's little "job" he's been doing. Cook still has no idea about Leigh being pregnant, or that she's not actually cheating on him, but he will soon enough. Leigh was out getting groceries for the two and Effy was over at their house instead of her inviting Cook over to hers like the usual. They were both almost reaching their climax when Cook thought he heard a door close, but he chose to ignore it seeing as Leigh had only left a couple minutes ago. He also chose to ignore the footsteps coming up the steps and the yelling the unknown person was. JJ walked into Cook's room to find him and Effy under the sheets. JJ's mind went to Leigh and how she would react. While Leigh was out, Cook invited Effy over for a little fuck. JJ's mouth fell open and he struggled to find words. Cook groaned and got off of Effy to get his pants. Effy lent down to grab her clothes and shoved past JJ and went downstairs to leave.

"Cook, what- what are you doing?"

"Living life mate, what the fuck does it look like?"

"Why were you and Ef...you know," JJ made a gesture with his hands towards Cook to let him know what he was talking about. "Did you forget you have a girlfriend who loves you Cook?"

"Ef, she can't fucking help herself man, I'm telling you."

"If it's wrong, why are you doing it?"

"Because it's life, J. You gotta get in there and never fucking stop. Shit's waiting to be done."

"What would be so bad about stopping? What about other people?"

"Fuck other people, J." there was a moment of silence before JJ spoke up.

"The thing is...you didn't answer my question."

"Look at me what else have I got?"

"Leigh, you've got Leigh." JJ stepped towards Cook and gave him a serious look. "Please make up with Leigh."

"I heard her talking on the phone, J. She's cheating on me."

JJ goes silent taking in what Cook just said, and mutters incoherent words. There's a long pause between the two boys before Cook speaks up.

"Is it you, JJ? Are you the one fucking my girlfriend?!" Cook was getting angry and his breathing was beginning to deepen. JJ believed it was so Cook didn't start crying but, he chose not to question.

"Are you out of your bloody mind?!"

"Are you the one fucking Leigh?!?"

"No, Cook! Why would you think I would?"

Leigh's P.O.V

I pulled into the parking area beside our apartment, turning off the car and grabbing my wallet from the middle consul I got out and went to the trunk of the car. Groaning I managed to pick everything up in one trip and headed to the door after locking the car up. Getting inside, I quickly heard arguing and then Effy bumped into me. What is going on? I set the groceries down on the table and took off my cook, letting it follow the bags and land on the table. I kicked off my shoes and kept my ears open for more fighting. Slowly going up the stairs, reaching for my phone in case someone had broken in. The closer I got to mine and Cook's bedroom the clearer the fighting got. I quickly identified the two voices as Cook and JJ's, so I sped up and opened the door more. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 684 19
It's a collection of short stories which will be belonging to AshaangiπŸ’œ *Completely a FanFiction! Come on, Let's gear up!
1.3K 106 33
Content: Short stories experienced stories. teenager stories. funny stories. weird stories. Warning:There might be many grammatical mistakes,so sorry...
22.6K 919 25
π•πˆπ‚π“πŽπ‘πˆπ€'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 π’πŠπˆππ’ π”πŠ Victoria remembered the time she used to think love seemed easy. But, she never realized what it ac...
40.5K 895 60
India Jones' journey of loving James Cook. Contains, sex, drugs, parties, death, teenagers and even delves into backstories of trauma. Grab your t...