Secret Assassins

Av candi6212

Andrea's world is turned upside down when she finds out her boyfriend is an abusive, lying cheater. As if thi... Mer

Secret Assassins [1]
Secret Assassins [2]
Secret Assassins [3]
Secret Assassins [4]
Secret Assassins [5]
Secret Assassins [6]
Secret Assassins [7]
Secret Assassins [8]
Secret Assassins [9]
Secret Assassins [10]
Secret Assassins [11]
Secret Assassins [12]
Secret Assassins [13]
Secret Assassins [15]
Secret Assassins [16]
Secret Assassins [17]
Secret Assassins [18]
Secret Assassins [19]
Secret Assassins [20]
Secret Assassins [21]

Secret Assassins [14]

2.6K 46 0
Av candi6212

Hey everyone! I'm not so confident about this chapter... But it's still okay. Next chapter will definately be a lot better though. and it'll go back to Andrea's Point Of View. Tell me what you think so far!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's Point Of View

“My baby is gone!” Katherine screamed into Ben’s chest.

The whole team was in the Thomas house, sitting in the living room as we tried to come up with a plan. Ben rubbed her arm in a soothing manner as she ruined his black shirt from crying.

“She aint gone Katherine.” Shakeke spoke, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. “We just got to find her until they do.”

“There is something I need to tell everyone.” I said, sitting upright in the chair. “Andrea was dating Tom-”

“Tom?! Jeff’s son? That Tom?!” Ben shrieked.

Katherine shot up, immediately wiping away the tears. “Jason, you need to tell us everything you know.”

I nodded, looking at both Andrea’s parents as I spoke. “Before I moved here to be more closer to our group, Andrea was dating Tom at the time. I don’t think he even knew that she was your daughter. Anyway, she found him cheating on her with some bimbo. She broke up with him and he began to abuse her…”

Both of their eyes widened in anger. Ben stood up and started pacing the room.

“Oh my God, she lied to me.” Joe, which Andrea calls him by the name of Mr. Simpson, gasps.

“What are you talking about?” Katherine asked.

“I came by here to see you and she was here at home. I found her on the ground, all beat up. I helped her out and asked her what had happened. She told me that she fell down the stairs.”

I shook my head. “He threatened her that if she told any one, that he would kill her family.”

“Poor thing!” Katherine cried, wiping another stray tear.

“I saved her when he attacked her again. He was cutting her neck and I beat the hell out of him until he passed out.” I admitted.

Katherine and Ben looked at me surprised. You could see the guilt in their eyes. I knew that they felt bad about the night they kicked me out.

“I’m sorry Jason…” Ben said in a low voice, looking away from me.

“It’s over and done. What matters now is the future. We got to find Andrea.”

Suddenly, Ben’s phone rang. He rushed over to it and said a quick hello. I watched his face turn into shock.

“Thanks for calling. We’ll be right over.” He hung up the phone and turned to us.

“Their in Georgia.” He announced.

“Georgia?” Katherine repeated, looking surprised.

“I’m guessing their running away?” Steve asked.

“Sounds pretty much like it. Everyone, let’s head out. We got a lot of catching up to do. I’ll call some people that are up that way to try and stop them.” Ben ordered.

I saw Katherine and Jake run up the stairs. Shakeke, Steve, and Joe walked quickly out the door, leaving me, Jake, and Nick.

“Want to ride with us?” I asked Nick. It was good for Jake and Nick to actually bond together since they are brothers.

“If Jake doesn’t have a problem with it.” He replied, glancing over at Jake nervously.

Jake grinned. “I don’t mind.”

I nodded and gestured for them to follow me outside. We got to the car and Ben was suddenly jogging over to us. He approached Nick, holding out a hand.

“Sorry I haven’t really talked to you much, but welcome to the team.”

Nick shot us nervous glances. He hesitantly shook hands with his father. You could tell he just wanted to wrap his arms around him.

Ben gave us nods and walked to his car. We got in just as everyone else did and took off to Georgia.

“So, tell me about the group.” Nick insisted from the backseat.

“Well, there is a lot of them in our group. Most of them are at our hiding spot, which is underground. Ben hasn’t set out another team yet to do the missions because we’re putting all of our focus on finding Andrea.” I answered. “Sometimes Ben assigns us assignments by ourselves or in a group.”

“What is our dad like?” He asked, now looking at the back of Jake’s seat.

“Dad is a very serious man when it comes to work. When it comes to family though, he is very lovable. Even when he doesn’t show it. He used to never show it to me through out my teen years. But after I found out about them being assassins, we became very close.”

Nick didn’t say anything. I looked backed at him to see that he had a sad expression. I understood how he felt though. I grew up in foster care and it was really hard. Where were my parents? Well, that was a mystery. I was never told about them.

“You should tell them Nick.” Jake said. “They’ll be so happy. They always carry around a picture of you from when you were born.”

“That must’ve been before they accidentally switched me with the other dead child.” Nick commented, looking thoughtful. “I’m glad they never forgot about me though.”

Before Jake could respond, my phone went off.

“Hey, whatcha got boss?” I said into the phone.

“Andrea shot Scott’s wheel!” He groaned. “So now we don’t know where the hell she went.”

“Ah, hell.” I huffed, rolling my eyes. “So what’s the plan now?”

“Well, Mary and Doug went to Renee’s house to try and get some information, but her parents weren’t told anything. So, we don’t have anything yet to lead us to them. I set out some people to go to every state in the north east, since that’s the direction their going in.”

“What do we do?”

“We’re going to keep going, just in case we see something.”

“Got it. See ya boss.” I hung up and clinched the steering wheel in irritation.

“We keep looking…” I said in a hard voice.

“Shit!” Jake cried.

I kept silent after that. Was it even possible for me to miss Andrea this much? I would give anything to hold her in my arms again.

As I drove, I realized something.

I broke my promise to Andrea. A promise saying that I would never let Tom touch her again. What if he has her? What if he is laying his filthy hands on her.

“Fuck.” I murmured under my breath. Jake gave me a questioning gaze, but I just shook my head.

“You guys want to stop somewhere to get something to eat?” I asked, eyeing the subway restaurant that I was about to pass.

“I could eat.” Nick replied.

I turned in and parked. We got out and was about to go in when I suddenly heard a distant cry. I stopped the guys by putting a hand up and a finger over my lips to keep them quiet. They stared at me with confusion.

I listened more carefully and heard a girl scream in pain. The guys heard it too and we ran to the side of the building. I took out my gun and leaned against the wall that was separating me and the girl.

“Please, don’t hurt me! Please!” She begged and a man laughed.

“I told you not to struggle. All I wanted was a good piece of ass. But did you listen? No, you just fought against me.” He snorted. “Like you have any chance against me.”

“No.” I spoke, stepping out to reveal myself, and pointed the gun at his chest. “But I do…”

There were four guys all together. They were all dressed in ragged clothes and bandanas. Tattoos covered every inch of their bodies. The guy, that I’m assuming is the leader, gave me a smirk. He moved out of his position on top of the girl and stood.

“Whatcha gonna do bad boy-” He began, but he didn’t have time to finish his worthless statement because I shot him straight in the chest.

He let out a loud gasp and sunk to the ground, holding his chest. Soon, he was dead. I smiled at his lifeless body and soon turned my attention to the other guys.

Of course, they had to go down too. They were beating up the poor girl as the leader tried to rape her.

I aimed my gun at one of the guys and he quickly turned away to run. Jake and Nick were standing behind him with their arms crossed smugly.

“Going somewhere?” Jake asked.

“I-I-I was about to… uh-” He scratched his neck nervously, trying to not stutter.

I rolled my eyes and shot him in the back of the head. He immediately fell to the ground, dead to the world.

“Jake, Nick… You wouldn’t mind taking care of these other two guys for me while I go get us some sandwiches, would you?” I asked, putting my gun back in my pocket.

“Oh, we’ll have some fun with these two. I assure you of that.” Nick mused, smiling down at his targets.

“Great.” I said, walking back to the front of the building.

I ordered our food, acting as if nothing had happened. I’m surprised the woman fixing my meal didn’t hear anything. She turned, revealing her ear buds. I chuckled and she looked at me weirdly.

She paused her music and looked at me, bored out of her mind.

“Anything else?” She asked.

“No ma’am. Thank you.” I took the bag out of her hands and walked out. The girl was being comforted by Jake as she sobbed. I went over to them.

“You alright?” I asked her.

She nodded, looking weak. More tears poured out of her eyes and Jake put an arm around her.

“I was just walking out after I ate and they dragged me back there.” She explained. “I tried to get away, I tried so hard…”

“Jake, I think you should take her to a hospital.” I said, looking at the cuts and bruises she had. “I think a few of those cuts need stitches.”

“Right. Come on Rebecca, you’re safe now.”

She managed to smile up at him and then they were off. I walked back to where I had killed the two from the gang and saw Nick cutting one of the dead guys. He just grimaced at him in disgust and anger.

I went over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

“What are you thinking?” I asked.

He sighed deeply. “What if we were late? That girl would’ve been dead for sure.”

“That’s why were what we are Nick. To save the innocent and kill the guilty.”

“They sicken me.” He growled, cutting deeper into the dead flesh.

“Let’s get out of here.” I said. “I’ll call someone to come clean this up.”

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

27 0 17
When Honestee believes she has it all. With the perfect boyfriend, great friends, lovely family and has her life sketched out. Until everything chang...
1.1K 24 13
After the death of her Father, Dawn Alexander is left reeling with questions, confusion, and an emotionally absent mother. Everyone expects her to bo...
28 0 28
Jessica Hunter's world gets turned upside down when she discovers that the things being told in nightmares are actual real and now she must decide if...
9.4K 182 27
Anna finally escapes her tormented past and has hope for her future, but as lies spiral on and life becomes a reality she realises that everything is...