Liable Love ♥ (A Ray Ray Love...

By edeebee

More

It Was Destiny When We Met
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Attention
Attention

Chapter 24

2.4K 41 8
By edeebee

We had gotten home around 7 that day because after the photoshoot, we went over to visit Ray's mom and then his sister, and then his brother.

"Mommy I tired.." Kadin said, rubbing her eyes as I got her out her clothes and changed her into her pajamas.

"I know baby, you can go to bed as soon as I get you all changed." I said as I let her step into her pajama bottoms and  then began taking her hair down and messing it up.

"You tired, ma?" Ray asked Danny as he was done and she curled up in her bed. She nodded her head and began reaching for something. "What you reachin' for?"

"Teddy bear.." she said, pointing towards her bean bag chair that sat in the corner. Kadin already had hers and was now sleeping, Ray walked over, getting Danny's teddy bear and handing it to her.

"There you go munchkin." he said, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight daddy.. I love you."

"I love you too. What about your mama?"

"Love you mommy."

"Love you too munchkin." I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek and walked out the door, closing it behind me.  I slumped back into Ray's chest as he held me. "I've had a hard day." I sighed. "I gotta shower."

"Shower with me." he said, turning me around and smirking.

"You really want me to shower with you?" I asked, he nodded his head, dragging me into our bathroom.

"I really do.." he said, slowly taking off my clothes. I kicked off my shoes and took off the jewelry I had one as he did the same and picked me up, sitting me on the counter.

"Don't tease me tonight baby.." I said as he kissed my lips. "Please."

"I won't tease you.." he said, picking me up and lifting us into the shower which was already on and the perfect temperature. "You sure you ready?"

"I want it." I said, pulling him close to me, he smirked, entering me slowly as he pressed me against the shower wall.

He started off slowly, just putting the tip in, then slowly, all of it.

"I thought you weren't gonna tease me.." I moaned. "Stop it.."

"You sure you want me to stop?"

"Stop teasing me.." I said as he continually teased me. He smirked, kissing me as I felt him start to go faster. "Go in deep babe.." I moaned between the kisses.

"That what you wanted huh, what do you say if you want it?"

"Please.." I said, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Go deeper.." he smirked and did just that, roughly. "Ahh.. fuck! Ray, the kids are sleep, fuck!"

"I thought that's what you wanted?" he grunted. "I thought you wanted me?"

"Fuck..! Yes!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No, don't.. please.. keep going." I said, grabbing onto his body and pulling him closer. "Go faster." I demanded as our foreheads were touching and looking directly into each other's eyes. "Fuck, faster babe."

"Say please.." he grunted. I just moaned as I felt him going faster. "Say it." he demanded.

"Please.." I begged with a slight whimper.

For a good 10 minutes, that's what he did, as he thrusted into me faster and harder and deeper I could feel my insides shrivel up and tighten as my hips moved into the direction of his thrust.

"You bout to cum for me?" he said, digging his face in the crook of my neck. He pulled out, then entered again more roughly, hitting my G-spot and making me scream. "I hit that spot of yours?" he smirked between his grunts and did it again. He placed his face in my neck again, going faster and faster as I felt him bite my neck hard, making a slight moan escape my lips as I held tight onto his body and we both released.

He turned off the shower, pulling out and picking me up, placing me on the bed. I just laid there, feeling some after effects of my orgasm. The air was on in the house, making me shiver a little. I slowly sat up, wrapping myself in a towel and going to my draw and got a pair of boyshorts and t-shirt and sat back on the bed watching Ray as slipping on some boxers and then a pair of pajama pants.

I laid down, watching as he came to his side of the bed and climb in, wrapping his arms around me. "Ray..." I whispered. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow. "You wanna cut your hair?"

"Yeah, but you want me to wait, so I will."

"No, you can go ahead and cut it." I smiled. "It's alright."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I smiled again. "it'll make you happy, right?"

"yeah."

"Then do it." I said, placing myself on his chest.

"Alright, I'll go next weekend." he smiled.

"Why do you always tease me like you do?"

"because... When I look at your face and you're beggin' for me... it's attractive as hell." he said, kissing my forehead.

"What if I did that to you?"

"Teased me? I think I cried." he said chuckling.

"Why?" I giggled.

"You too fine to be doing all that baby.."

"So you're saying I'm attractive so I can't tease you? So you don't think you're attractive."

"I don't worry about being attractive." he chuckled. "I got you and the girls."

"But you are, alright?"

"Alright." he said chuckling. "You tired?"

"Depends... I ain't ready to go to sleep, but at the same time, I ain't ready to just get up and go somewhere. You?"

"Same I guess." he sighed and tightened his grip around me. I fiddled with the engagement ring on my finger and just smiled. "What you smiling for?" he chuckled.

"Because I have you."

"So I make you smile?"

"Yes." I giggled. "You and the girls make me smile. It's crazy how far we've come from that night I showed up at your doorstep..."

"Let's not think about that one.. It makes me mad knowing some nigga put his hands on you."

"Alright.. You going to work tomorrow?"

"No.. All the designs are turned in. You?"

"Yeah, I gotta go hand in the shirts for the models, but I'll be right back, if you wanna come then you can?"

"Yeah, make sure none of them niggas holla at you." he chuckled.

"I don't see how they do seeing this big ass engagement ring."

"Right!?" he said, sitting up.

"Haha, like, look at it, it's too big for these niggas not to know." I chuckled.

"Mommyyy..." I heard one of the girls calls from outside the door, I scrunched up my eyebrows and got out the bed and answered it.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I said as I picked up Kadin and brought her to the bed.

"I had a bad dream mommy.."

"You wanna sleep in here?" Ray asked. She nodded her head and crawled into his lap.

"Daddy?.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared of the monsters..."

"What monsters?"

"The ones in my dream scare me.." she said, curling up to his chest.

"Baby, ain't no such thing as monsters." he said, kissing her forehead.

"my dream had monsters.."

"They aren't real sweetie."

"They not?"

"Nope, and I bet if you take off those monster mask that you'll see happy people."

"Really?"

"Yeah. everyone has bad dreams sometimes, but they not real."

"Do you?"

"Yeah... But I learned that they not real, alright."

"Otay.."

"You gon' go to sleep now?" he asked and she nodded her head. "Alright, lay over here." he said, putting her beside him so I could be by him and he could be by her.

"Goodnight daddy.."

"Night baby girl.."

"Night mommy.."

"Night sweetie.." I said as I cuddled up to Ray and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
63.6K 1.6K 30
What Could Go Wrong? ~Liyah Carter
65.6K 6.9K 51
❝ he has saved me from everything that is not here. ❞ Sparks fly unexpectedly as Rayan and Elijah navigate the labyrinth of their shared apar...
4.8K 659 16
It's story on on Raya ❤