walls | h.s

By stylesdimplxs

If you build walls up around yourself, someone is eventually going to break them and you won't be able to pre... More

Before reading.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-two.
important note.

fifty-one.

11.6K 490 141
By stylesdimplxs

"We have to get the others and get out of here." Harry told me quietly and I nodded my head slightly. His arm was still wrapped around me, holding tightly onto me as if he was afraid to lose me again. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. "Okay."

I've never been this relieved before. I didn't think Harry would come and get me. Not because I thought he doesn't care, but I never thought he would find out where I was, I didn't even know myself. But I was so glad that he found me, god knows what would've happened if he didn't.

He let go of me and walked towards the door. I followed him. He looked to both sides before stepping out and grabbing a gun that was lying on the floor. It was most likely the gun that belonged to the man that was lying on the floor. I gulped as I noticed the puddle of blood next to him and the bullet wound.

Harry turned to me. His eyes were narrowed and he looked concentrated and tense but I couldn't blame him for that. He might have killed Carter but that didn't mean we were safe. Crossbone isn't stupid, he plans things.

"I need you to take this gun," he turned it around so I could grab it and I did. "If you see someone who wants to hurt you, Logan, Stan or me, shoot." I nodded my head. "The gun is already loaded. Make sure that you lift your arms up; the gun needs to be on the same level as your eyes. Only put your finger on the trigger if you want to shoot."

"I got this; I've watched enough TV shows."

"Follow me and don't get hurt. We need to find the others and get out as soon as possible." And with that we started walking.

He stopped at every corner and we pressed our back against it and checked it anyone was there. He had to kill a few people or else we wouldn't have got further. I looked away whenever the bullet went through one of the men and their cries of pain made me feel sick but I had to keep going. Feeling sympathy to them would be a stupid thing so I just had to live with it.

I heard footsteps from behind me, Harry was busy with killing another man, and I was terrified. I turned around quickly, putting my finger on the trigger of the gun and aiming at whoever was there. I sighed out of relieve as I saw that it was Logan and lowered my gun. "You scared the shit out of me!" I whispered and he chuckled lightly. "Sorry,"

After Harry was finished with the man he turned around. "Where is Stan?" he asked, looking around.

"I don't know." Logan answered. "We parted ways when there were like five people coming at us and I haven't seen him ever since." He explained.

"Did you find Crossbone?" Harry wondered and Logan paused for a few seconds before shaking his head. "No," he replied, "we haven't. I wish we did."

"We need to find him and put this all to an end." He looked at Logan first and then at me. "Kill him? Haven't we already killed enough people?" I bit down on my lip. I hated the thought of people dying, even if they deserve it.

"We need to." Harry said sternly. "And we're going to. These are bad people, people who fucking kidnapped you and wanted to," he paused, taking a deep breath, "rape and kill you, Rose. They deserve to die. You kill or you get killed."

"What about the police though? What if they get us and we'll spend the rest of out lives in prison because of murder?"

"They won't find out. Stop worrying about the people who got you here in the first day." He looked at Logan after his sentence. "Now we need to find Stan."

"We should split up," I suggested but the look on Harry's face was disapproving. "No way," he answered. "We're not going to split up. I can't lose you." I bit the inside of my cheeks and nodded my head. "Where could Stan be?" Harry turned to Logan and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Knowing Stan he probably went to look for Crossbone, but he could literally be anywhere. But we shouldn't waste more time, let's just go and try to find him."

Harry gestured us to follow him as he started to walk and we did so. "Do you think we'll find him?" I whispered to Logan and he shrugged his shoulders lightly. "We have to."

I had to admit, I was terrified. Knowing that there are more than just a few men in here who want me dead, who want Logan, Stan and Harry dead too, terrified me. I just wanted to run away, go home and act like nothing happened but I couldn't do that. We had to find Stan; I'm not selfish enough to go without him.

It was silent for several minutes as we walked through the building in hope to find Stan somewhere. Harry broke the silence. "Fuck," he breathed out as we turned around a corner and there were three men standing there. Their attention was turned to us and I felt my heartbeat quicken out of fear.

Harry and Logan grabbed their guns, pointing them at the men. "Hide!" he shouted to me. "And don't come out unless we tell you to. Go!" he sounded stern and angry. I didn't' hesitate in doing as he told me. I hid behind some kind of shelf where I could still see what was going on.

I saw how one of the men attacked Harry before he could pull the trigger and he was thrown to the floor, the sound of his back hitting the ground echoed through the walls of the building. They started throwing punches at each other and Logan wasn't doing much better. The men were both taller than him and Harry.

I was too focused on the fight Harry had that I didn't even notice one of the men coming up behind me until he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Look what we got here, little miss Collins." He chuckled.

"Let me go!" I spat at him and he just laughed. I felt the blood in my veins boil with anger and I lifted my knee, hitting him right in his balls. He let out a groan of pain and let go of my arm which gave me a feeling of victory.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said. The amusement that he held earlier was clearly gone. His hand came in contact with my cheek and I felt a stinging. I was taken aback but recovered quickly and threw a punch at his jaw which didn't seem to affect him that much.

I tried to punch him again, this time with all the strength that I could pull together but he was quicker and grabbed my wrist, twisting it. I cried out in pain and bit the inside of my cheeks.

"Let her go." I heard the familiar voice that belonged to none other than Harry demand.

"And why should I?" he challenged.

Harry raised his gun and put his finger on the trigger. Slowly, the man let go of my wrist and shoved me back to Harry who was standing just a few feet behind me. I stumbled backwards and fell in Harry's chest. He wrapped his free arm around me and still held the gun with his other hand.

He lowered the gun slightly and pulled the trigger. The bullet went through the man's legs, causing him to fall on the ground almost instantly. He held onto his leg and squeezed his eyes close.

"Let's go." He said and let go of me.

I saw the other two men lay on the ground, unconscious. We ran past them. We ran into a few other men but they were lying on the ground in a matter of seconds as Logan and Harry pulled their triggers.

Finally, we ran past a corner and someone ran into is. "What the actual fuck-" Harry started but interrupted himself as he saw who it was. "Stan!" he sounded relieved and pulled him in a quick hug.

Stan's shirt was drenched in blood and Logan seemed to notice, too. "Mate, what happened to your shoulder?" he asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Got fucking shot," Stan shook his head, chuckling softly. "But it's not as bad as it looks, no need to worry." He shrugged it off as if it wasn't a big deal. He pulled his shirt down a bit and revealed the bullet wound.

"We need to get out of here and get you into a hospital." Harry said, studying the wound. "Now." He added.

My eyes went wide as I heard footsteps and when I turned around my heart missed a beat. In front of me stood the man who pointed a gun at Harry, the man who almost raped me and wanted me killed. Crossbone.

The others didn't seem to notice that he was there and I had another idea instead of telling them. I took a few steps forward, placing my hand on my gun. Crossbone smirked as he saw me approach him and remained silent for a few seconds.

"What's your plan?" he laughed heartlessly. "You're a little defenceless girl, what are you gonna do?" he said amusedly.

Harry turned around and I could hear him scream but I didn't really perceive it. All I could focus on was the cruel man standing in front of me and how much chest was heaving. My hands weren't shaking like I expected them to.

"My plan is to kill you."

In one swift motion I grabbed my gun and aimed it at him, my finger finding the trigger and then pulling it. The shrill sound of the bullet echoed through my ears and I watched how it went straight through his chest. He fell to the ground and blood started to flow out of the wound.

It was as if I didn't hear or took notice of anything that was happening until I felt Harry's hands on my arms, lowering them. I turned my head to look at him and his green irises stared into my eyes.

"We have to go." He said and I whispered, "Okay."

Everything else seemed to happen so fast. We ran out of the building and into the car they arrived with, heading straight to the hospital. I was sitting in the front and Harry was driving. Stan was sitting in the back, pressing on his wound and scrunching his face up very now and then.

I just killed a man. It was something I didn't really progress just yet. In fact, I couldn't believe everything that just happened. I felt Harry's hand on my own which I rested on my thigh. I looked up to find him already looking at me. He smiled softly and gave my hand alight squeeze.

When we arrived at the hospital they took care of Stan immediately and wanted to check up on Harry's wound, too. Logan and I were in the waiting room, sitting on the chairs and waiting until a nurse came to allow us to see them.

We sat in silence for hours until someone of us decided to speak. "Today was a crazy day," Logan said.

"Yeah," I said quietly. "It doesn't even feel real. I just- Thank you." I smiled at him and he returned the smile. "I'm glad it's over now."

"Me too." He said. "Harry honestly couldn't live if something would've happened to you. He's basically obsessed with you."

I bit my lower lip. "Carter told me why he broke up with me. I feel so stupid now, how could I ever think Harry doesn't care about me or that he just played with me?" I sighed.

"Are you friends and family from Harry Styles and Stan Young?" we looked up to see a nurse standing in front of us, smiling kindly.

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Harry is awake and you can go see him. Stan is still resting but you can visit him, too."

I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I was sick for almost a week.

Also I apologise that this chapter is really short, I'm really busy and I thought a small chapter is better than none at all.

I hope you like it! :)

Don't forget to vote and comment .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 64 28
Love is something that can easily make you or break you
10.3K 268 70
What if you come into a situation where you have to choose between a boy and a dream? What if your friends are saying he's dangerous, but you think h...
31.8K 2.1K 33
".....I am pathetic. I know this and there is no other explanation for it. I am in love with a man who's in love with someone else and that is my dow...
467 30 15
You (the reader) has been building a wall around yourself for years to protect your heart and remain objective towards life. But when Dan and Phil...