six.

His words replayed in my head like some song that's stuck inside our ear. I just stood there, staring at Harry with one of the biggest smiles I've ever had and probably with the reddest cheeks I've ever had, too.

I tore my gaze away from his eyes and looked at the ground, finding a sudden interest in Harry's boots. My mouth opened to say something, to break the awful silence that took over us, but no words left my mouth. I did not know what to say. Should I thank him, should I tell him I don't believe him or should I change the topic?

My thoughts were interrupted as Harry spoke up again. His voice held an unusual softness and I felt as if my body temperature was rising.

"I mean it," he started and I lifted my head, looking at him with a shy look. I felt as his emerald irises were staring right into my soul. It was as if he could read all my emotions, like I was an open book to him. His emotions, however, were locked away.

He cleared his throat and lifted his arm to scratch the back of his neck.    

"We should probably go back," he uttered and it felt like the vibe turned as soon as the words slipped past his lips.

I nodded my head and bit down on my lower lip to prevent me from smiling, his words from just a few moments ago still replaying in my head.

I think you're beautiful

"I did really like the art," I explained to him as we walked back to the School building. Harry was walking next to me and I had to walk quicker than usually to keep up with the long strides he took.

He nodded his head sharply and took a quick glance at me before focusing on walking again.

"How did you find this place?" I didn't want our conversation to be as short as usually and I wanted to get to know him better. I didn't want him to go back to being cold and repulsive.

He shrugged his shoulders and a sigh left his lips. Words that I hoped would leave his mouth never did as he stayed silent. I wanted to ask him why he is like that, why he goes from being nice to being repellent, giving me short answers.

I decided not to push it further; I didn't want him to find me aggravating. We reached the building within a few minutes and in that time we stayed silent. We were just in time for the next Period. Our goodbyes were short and throughout the whole period I could not stop thinking about Harry.

-

"This evening is going to be so amazing!"  Ana exclaimed as we were in Cassidy's car, heading towards the club they kept talking about. I rolled my eyes playfully at her as Cassidy searched for a parking space.

"So, this club you were talking about... Do cute boys go there?" I asked them half playful half serious.

A smirk grew on Ana and Cassidy's face as they got out of the car. I stepped out as well and we headed towards the club.

"There aren't any cute boys, honey, there are real men."

It didn't take us long to arrive at the club. Thankfully we got in quickly because Cassidy paid some extra money and as soon as we were inside the loud music blasted through my eardrums. The loud was a bit too loud for my liking but I couldn't help the excitement that took over my body as soon as I saw a crowd of people on the dance floor, moving to the beat of the song that was playing.

I looked at Cassidy with a wide smile as we got further into the club, struggling out way through the crowd of dancing people. Soon the bar was in sight and I had the sudden urge to drink something, to get a little tipsy and just have fun for a night.