My Fallen Angel (Juuzou Suzuy...

Od Bakamono_dearu

An angel is often described as a pure being clad in white. They are spiritual beings superior to humans in po... Více

1st Feather
2nd Feather
4th Feather
5th Feather
BAKAMONO'S APPRECIATION
Epilogue A
Epilogue B
BONUS

3rd Feather

7K 405 908
Od Bakamono_dearu

68 days.

Juuzou Suzuya has been courting the sickly girl for 68 days already. Things have taken their turn for the better.

Amon was taking his break from paperwork so he decided to buy some canned coffee in the vending machine.

He glanced around as he waited for the machine to process what he wants. He spotted the albino haired individual sitting on a cushioned bench as he stared at nothingness. The person was leaning on the wall, humming softly.

"...Suzuya-kun?" Amon asked.

The mentioned guy flinched and stared at the person who has called for his attention.

"Yessss?~" He asked, tilting his head in a 90° angle.

"Are you alright?" The older man asked as he took out the can from the dispenser and sat beside his acquaintance.

"No, I'm not alright~" The younger male answered, looking at his stitches. "I can't breath. My heart aches~" he swayed his legs back and fro as he convey his feelings with a smile, contrary to how he should really react.

"Wh-what!? Would you like me to take you to the infirmary?"

"No~ I just want to see her!~ It's her birthday today!~" He faced his senior and grinned.

"Her?"

"My wife to be!~"

Amon smiled. "So you're getting married? Who's your fiancée?"

Suzuya tilted his head once again. "What's a fi-an-see?~"

"It's fiancée." The other man corrected. "It's the woman you are engaged with."

"Engaged?"

"It's the promise to be married." Amon tried to explain.

"Ohhhhh~ She's the girl who was in the hospital when the S-rated ghoul had his feast." Suzuya answered.

'Such a peculiar way of meeting,' Amon thought, sweatdropping.

"...So you do have your engagement ring, right?"

"...What's that?"

"It's .... the object that binds your promise of marriage."

"I see!~  .... Nope. We don't have one. In fact, she still have not approved of our marriage."

"W-what?"

Suzuya shrugged with a smile. "I haven't asked her, that's why." He stopped. "But Amon-san, I keep dreaming of her. I feel this weird feeling in my chest whenever I hear her laugh that sounds like a pig choking.~ I want to cherish her. I want to stay by her side... What does this mean, Amon-san?"

"...You love her." Amon concluded, slightly surprised that the person beside him can feel this emotion. But he can't help but feel haply for the individual.

"...Love?~ ..Hmm. I see~" Suzuya thought for a while.. "I can marry her then, right?"

"Yes. If she agrees when you propose."

"...What's propose?"

"..Oh dear."

+++++++++

"I see." I mumbled, nodding to myself.

"It's.. It's going to be alright. Okay?" Doc said, trying to cheer me up.

"It's fine. I understand." I weakly smiled as I reached for the yarn ball I was using for knitting... O can't seem to find it.

"Here." He thrust it in my hands.

Man, I'm so helpless.

I glanced at doc who has this constipated face.

"Don't give me that sorry look, Doc." I said, laughing a bit. "I already know that it will come to this point."

"How did you know—?"

I grinned. "Having a poor eyesight doesn't mean that one's intuition has gone bad." I paused. "You have been by my side for the past eight years. I already know your mannerisms."

"Yes, yes. Wise lady you are." I can imagine him rolling his eyes. "Anyway. Happy Birthday, dear."

"Thanks."

He patted my head before leaving me completely alone.

Well, now it's time to knit this! It's a bit blurry but if there's a will, there's a way!

I started to hum random tunes as my hands do their magic, creating something from this pieces of strings.

This will be my gift for Juuzou.

That guy.... He visits me everyday, making me so elated. His energy never wavers and it makes me feel so alive. It makes me feel like I'm not going to die soon. His smile is the sweetest smile one could lay his eyes upon on. His laugh is eerie but it's genuine.

...Yes, I have fell in love with Juuzou Suzuya. It's kind of stupid since well, I don't know!

I can feel my cheeks getting flushed just with the thought of him.

But..

I stopped.

..What will he say once he hears the news? How will he react?

..Well, I won't say it then.

"Knock knock?~" a familiar voice called out, opening the door without any further ado.

I quickly hid what I was doing under my blankets and faced the door with my usual smile.

"Welcome back." I greeted with a small wave.

"I'm home ~" he answered with a giggle.

He was holding something behind his back and the way he grin was really suspicious. Well, it's not like I can see it clearly but at least I can see the contours.

"..What's behind you?"

He hummed for a while. "Do you know what day it is today?~"

"...Tuesday?" I answered, playing dumb.

"Ehh?~" He walked to the side of my bed, took out a chair, and sat on it. "You forgot about it yourself?"

I tilted my head to feign innocence. "Forgot what?"

"Wow~ You're really stupid."

...

This guy. I really want to punch him sometimes.

"Just tell me already!" I said, obviously impatient.

Juuzou nodded and showed me what he was hiding.

"Happy Birthday!!~" he cheered.

It was a chocolate cake topped with various fruits. There was something written on it but I can't really read it. Maybe it says 'Happy Birthday' just like the usual cakes.

My heart started to pound at the not-so-clear sight. It was the best birthday I have ever had.

"So.. What do you say?~" He asked, completely jittery.

"Thank you very much!" I shouted, happiness overwhelming my entire being.

I stared at his crimson eyes. They're still so beautiful despite the fact that my eyesight is not in its best situation.

"I mean.. What's written there!~" he pushed.

"Huh...?" I asked, confused.

"Geez!~ Can't you read?" He slightly whined.

"Ummm. You see.. The doctor gave me some.. Medicine.. That uh.. Obstructs my vision for a while!" I reasoned out, darting my eyes from here to there.

"Hmmm. Really?" He pouted. "Okay~ I'll just read it to you."

I sighed in relief. He bought it.

"So.. What's written?" I asked, shifting the flow of our conversation.

"Umm. My dear wilted flower, I love you very very much. Will you please be my fi-an-see?" He read outloud,his eyes squinting a little bit.

My heart took a backflip, my hands started to sweat, and my cheeks started to turn crimson.

"Umm. I did not write this part because the chef got angry because it's too long.. So I'll just say it~"

"I haven't met anyone who's not thinking that I'm weird.~ Your laugh is really cute even though it hurts my ears.~ I really don't like it when I can't see you..~ When I asked Amon-san what this feeling is, he told me it was love."

"...It feels good. And I want to keep it. With you."

"So.. Please?"

Those were the words that I wasn't expecting a bubbly person like him to say. I was lost. I don't know what to reply.

"I... I.. L-love you too." I managed to stutter out.

His face lightened up and he threw, THREW!? He threw the cake away and hugged me by the waist tightly.

"That's a yes, right? Right? Right?" He persisted.

"The cake...?" I asked as I hugged him back awkwardly.

"It's alright~ I don't like the person who baked it. Let's just buy a new one.~" he answered happily.

"We'll get married, hooray!~"

I chuckled at his enthusiasm while running my fingers through his silky white hair.

But deep inside, I can feel my conscience tugging my being.

Feeling the dread that was about to unveil, I muttered,

I'm sorry, Juuzou.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

185K 4.8K 55
I wanted to create another book for Kuroko no Basket and this one is another one-shot book. Being confessed is one shocking thing but what if you go...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
19.3K 682 14
This story starts off with you becoming the new Partner of Investigator Juuzou Suzuya. As his partner you will face deadly ghouls and go through life...
40.5K 940 18
Since I have to continue the story over here you can read the first chapters on my other account @111MIRROR111