Love Without A Timer

By Michellescontent

WARNING ⚠️: STUDxSTUD insta//michellescontent snap//aribxtch Thanks and Enjoy💫 More

Re-Write Available
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Goodbye's aren't always granted
Chapter 3: I can't let you in
Chapter 4: The Shot
Chapter 6: One Fat, Slimey snake
Chapter 7: Tit for Tat
Chapter 8: Gone, but never forgotten
Chapter 9: I'm drowning...
Chapter 10: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 11: Lost but not Forgotten
Chapter 12: I need her
Chapter 13: Sorry...not sorry
Chapter 14: Always Us
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Im back
Chapter 17: No
Chapter 18: Missing Piece
Chapter 19: Yes

Chapter 5: The Mission

4.8K 210 94
By Michellescontent

*one week later*

Shereen pov

I walk into the classroom after getting my 'schedule' and being guided by this sexy ass femme.

I saw her.

Stunning but I only had one thing on my mind...my mission.

She got my eyes though.  Sigh. It's a shame I got to kill her, we could've been friends. Aww, Oh well. I sat next to her and smirked. She blushed. So beautiful.

*3 days prior*

"Your mission Shereen, go in and try to get her to fall in love with you." My boss, Derek, told me. "We already got to her by killing her heart and joy." We laughed.

"Now, we are going straight for her. She has killed to many of us. She may seem sweet but trust be she can be just as grimy as any of us. She has no idea we are behind the death of her father, so she does not suspect us." Derek finished. I simply nodded my head. Then, furrowed my brow once I realized I have no idea who I am looking for.

"Do you have a picture of her?" I asked him shortly after. He handed me a polaroid one of his guys took of her.

Mhmm light skin curly hair, and....a stud. Tf, I'm suppose to mess with a stud.

Fuck it... a job is a job. This is just what I have to do.

Be prepared pretty boy... I'm coming👿

*present day*

"Hey," I smiled brightly at her.

"H-hey," she stuttered. She looks starstruck. This will definitely be a piece of cake.

"I'm Shawna, nice to meet you beautiful." I reached out my hand to grab hers and kissed it. Smooth.

"Jasmine." She squinted her eyes at me and sat back. She didn't look nervous anymore as she shook my hand. Though when I smiled, she seemed to visibly relax.

"Do you want to hang out sometime? I just moved here, so I don't really know anyone." I lied easily.

She smiled,"Sure!" She answered excitedly.

😏

------------------------------

Jasmine and I are now strolling through the hallway on the way to our second period class. She is talking about..whatever. I don't know, honestly I am not listening a bit. I am just trying to think of how I want to execute my first move.

I saw the bathroom and smirked, but changed my face before she could notice.

I grabbed her arm and yanked her into the bathroom.

"What the--," She started. I paid no mind to her as I checked all the stalls for any stragglers. Once satisfied, I turned and smiled towards Jasmine. I walked up to her slowly, seductively, and I could practically see her wetting her pants.

One step closer for Shawna!

I mean Shereen. Damn, almost forgot my own damn name.

Once I reached her, I got close to her and just looked into her eyes. She smelled rich of axe. I looked down at her lips as she did the same for me. I inched closer, letting my lips graze hers. She sucked in a sharp breath and moaned.

Piece of cake.

Just then, the door slammed open. Fuck me... I was so close to just sealing the deal. Who tf...

I turned around and saw another stud glaring at me. Trust me if looks could kill..fuck the 6ft under, I would be 12 ft under.

Ahhh Kiara.. Jealous are we. Yeah I know about her too.

My boss killed her parents as well...Yawnn, who gives a fuck?

My cheek began to ache. I touched my cheek, and looked up to see her in mid swing. Before she could hit me again though, Jasmine pushed her back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KIARA?," She screamed at her. Kiara only continued to glare at me. I smirked back and that only seem to push her anger off the cliff. She pushed Jasmine out of the way and ran towards me.  She began a punching spree on me until I flipped us over and got a couple hits of my own in. Jasmine began tugging on my shirt to get me off of her, but I ha a strong grip on Kiara's shirt. Jasmine then stepped in between us and pushed me to the ground, breaking up the fight. She turned around towards Kiara then and screamed, "What the FUCK are you doing?!!"

However, Kiara ignored her and just spoke to me through clenched teeth, "Leave. Her. Alone."

I kept silent while I picked myself up off the ground, dusting off my clothes. I then smirked, "What? Are you scared I am going to steal her away." I decided to poke the bear.

"Just," She started off yelling, "leave her alone." She ended pitifully, looking down.

Awee, sucks..

"We're not even dating Kiara! You're starting drama for no reason!" Jasmine yelled at her.

She then turned to walk up to me. I looked down and made my face appear sad. I saw Kiara scrunch up her face in disgust, I smirked and then returned my face to being sad. "Yea babe, I'm fine." I smiled as she blushed, "my face just hurts a little."

"Let's get you to the nurse," she said, turning to glare at Kiara. I was internally enjoying my victory over winning Jasmine's heart.

Ha HA, try harder bitch.

Kiara pov

Ugh. I don't fucking like that bitch. I could feel my blood boiling inside of me. Something about her just throws me off. She seems sketchy. Bad vibes.

*flashback to first period*

Sitting in my desk, I just admired Jasmine from behind. She is so fucking beautiful. I wish she would talk to me. We haven't spoke since she kissed me after I got shot. My heart aches, I know it shouldn't but I can't help it.

The attention was taken by someone opening the door. A new student, a stud. She was lightskin, skinny, and had short curly- blondish hair. The teacher began talking to her, but she paid no mind to him.

Her eyes scanned the room before they found someone. I followed her gaze and furrowed my brow.

Jasmine? What is she looking at Jasmine for?

She smirked at her which caused me to frown. Tf? Jasmine is mine! She better stay in her place.

What am I talking about? Jasmine doesn't want me. I slouched in my seat feeling defeated. I saw them talking and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

Heading out of class with Jasmine, that bitch turned back to me and smirked. I got up and followed behind them from a distance. I don't trust that bitch.

Nah trick! You just jealoussss

Shut up you!

I saw her push Jasmine in the bathroom and I sped up my walking. A group of girls jumped in front of me before I could even reach the bathroom. They all tried to hug me at once, but I pushed him off of me.

"Hey Kia--" I cut them off.

"Would you get the fuck out of my way!" I hollered at them. They rolled their eyes and walked away to one of the other popular studs in the school. Fucking thots.

I ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door open. I swear I saw red once I saw their lips connect. Before I could even register the situation, I found myself punching the girl in the face.

She will not take my baby!

Wait...

What?

*end of flashback*

Shereen pov

*at the nurse*

"I'm so sorry for what happened back there," Jasmine apologized for the 50th time. I internally rolled my eyes.

I forced a laugh though, "It's okay, really.." I paused, "would you still like to hang out sometime?" I wanted to make it seem as if I'm nervous. She blushed and broke into a smile.

ANOTHER STEP CLOSER!  I smirked in my head.

"S-sure." She stuttered.

"Give me your phone." I spoke again.

She gave it to me without a problem. Damn, to be a fucking trained Asesino, she is really messy. She trusts too much in people. I can't do that shit. Like right now, this is not even my real phone, this is just a burner Derek gave me. I refuse to let myself get caught up with any bitch or nigga.

I typed in my 'number' and gave her the phone back. She smiled then turned around, with her back facing me.

"What are you--" SNAP.

Did she just take a picture of me? Fuck. I began to get nervous. I hope my cover wasn't blown just now.

"Uh- What is that for?" I question.

"It's for your contact picture duh." She spoke happily.

Whew. My cover is safe...for now.

Once I was done getting iced, we headed out to our separate ways. I decided to skip the rest of the school day because honestly I am not here to learn. Clearly.

As soon as I reached my car I called Derek, "Boss I got her number." I opted to leave out the part in which she took a picture of me. I am not trying to get kicked off of this mission.

"Great," he responded, "when you get to the trap, we will put it in the software and track her every movement. She will never leave our sight." He finished.

"Copy." With that, he hung up. I started my car and drove straight to the trap. Once I got there, I typed her number into the system to see where she is.

Obviously, she is still in school dumbass. I rolled my eyes.

Shut the fuck up, I need to make sure she isn't on to me.

Riighhhttt.

God. I'm going crazy.

Jasmine pov

I haven't seen Shawna for 3 periods now. Not even at lunch. Ugh. I think Kiara might've scared her off.

I tried texting her, but she wasn't responding to any of my text.

I frowned. Meanwhile, Kiara has been avoiding me all day, That makes my heart ache, although I'm still pissed she started that fight. I miss her.

Ugh they got me caught up too early, who should I choose?

Shereen pov

*later on*

Sitting in my black, tinted truck, I watched her house. Two houses down, I saw two figures walking back and forth.Though, I didn't pay much mind to them. I got out of the car and I crossed the street. I crouched behind a tree while wearing my mask.

I peaked up and saw Jasmine through her window. I brought the camera to my face and snapped some pictures of her. She looked upset at something. Another person came in, who looked older than her. Maybe a sister? Either way, I snapped pictures of her too, so Derek knows who she associates with. Jasmine looked over at me and I ducked behind the tree.

Unknown pov

After I took a couple of pictures of their license plate, we jumped in my car and drove away. Looking in my rear view mirror, I saw the masked person come out from behind a tree and stare in my direction.

They didn't stay long. The last thing I saw before turning the corner, was them running and jumped into their car.

Don't worry I will find out who you really are.

Shereen pov

Who the fuck was that? I just stared and watched them drive off. Turning my head back to Jasmine's window, our eyes meet. Shit.

I ran and jumped into my car and sped off.

That car was oddly suspicious.. I will probably have to look into that. Whatever, maybe they just had somewhere to go. Pulling up to the trap, I went straight Derek's office. Even the picture with her sister.

"That's her mother." He corrected, pointing to the lady I thought was her sister. She honestly doesn't look old enough to be her mother. She is actually fine as fuck. "We need to speed this process up, I'll call some guys to collect her and her mother. We don't need anyone going around and snooping."

Why don't I just go and get her since  told Jasmine that we should hang out?" I suggested, "I would take her out, leave her stranded, then come back for her mom."

"No, that's too messy and unorganized. Remember she isn't stupid. Let's just stick to my plan." He finalized.

"Any problems?" He questioned.

"Kiara...she interfered when I got Jasmine alone, we even fought when she attacked me in the bathroom." I responded honestly.

He shook his head in disappointment, "You are getting sloppy Shereen, now we have to take care of too. I'll handle it."

"Are you sure?" He simply stared at me, I looked down and bit my lip, "got it boss." With that, he dismissed me and I left the trap. Once I stepped outside I looked around and saw the same car from earlier. It was parked three houses down. I didn't think too hard about it, because I was too frustrated with myself from disappointing Derek. I got in my care and drove home. This lifestyle is exhausting.

Once I got home I jumped straight into into bed. After changing into something more comfortable. I wasn't in the mood to eat. I scrolled through my phone looking for something to do and came up short. I checked my battery and it showed 20%. Getting out of bed again, I went to the dresser to grab my charger. Walking past the window, I looked out and saw the same car AGAIN!

I quickly ran over to my dresser and took my camera out of its bag. Going back to my window, I raised the camera and..

Nothing.

IT WAS GONE.

Is someone following me? Who is dumb enough to follow me? My brain began to hurt thinking of who it could be. Sigh. I can not let Derek know that I'm being tailed. I slipped into bed and tried to erase the memory of the car.

But for some reason, Jasmine popped up in my mind.

Unknown pov

I got you, you slick bitch.

------------------------

A/N: HEYYYYY guys! Are you guys enjoying the story so far? Comment and LMK

Shereen Jenkins aka 'Shawna' in the media

Please enjoy and Vote!

Message me If you guys have any questions or suggestions💜

Add me on instagram: @official.atai

Add me on snapchat: @aribxtch

STAY TUNED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 130 15
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮: • 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 , 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊...
349K 13.4K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...
129K 3.4K 28
Stud4Stud (New Version Coming Soon) -dshaymarie.
17.3K 466 23
I'm going to be editing this story soon look out for the new updates!!!!- 01/19/24