PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 4 edited

20.7K 379 183
By Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

"Hey Inui! What's the percentage of Echizen likening Ayumi-chan?" Eiji-senpai asked making Ryoma stiffen.

I saw Inui's glasses gleam under the light, "Exactly 1-"

"What's going on here?" A strong voice said cutting off Inui making me turn towards the voice. I noticed Ryoma breath out a sigh of relief for some reason, I wonder why?

"Tezuka Captain!"

*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^^*^**^

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"B-Buchou! This little b-"

"Everyone twenty laps around the field!" Tezuka yelled cutting off Arai.

"Wait, Tezuka even the regulars?" Oishi asked, he honestly didn't want to run.

"Including the regulars, you all were able to stop the game, but you didn't, this is your punishment," Tezuka coldly stated, a shiver went down everyone's back.

Tezuka glanced at Ayumi and gave her a stern look, "Ryuzaki-sensei wants to talk to you, follow me," he walked away, leaving a stunned Ayumi by herself.

"Ayumi, I'll go with Buchou if I were you, you need to be respectful!" Ryoma called from the front of the group, running his fourth lap.

"K, see you later Ryoma!" Ayumi called while frowning before she jogged after Tezuka. She easily caught up to her senpai and walk beside him.

"Sorry Tezuka-senpai, I should have asked you or your coach before using the court," she apologized politely, catching Tezuka by surprise.

'She has manners unlike Echizen' the young man thought glancing at the pretty black haired girl.

"Yes, you should have asked first, but it seemed like one of the club members were being disrespectful, I apologize for his rudeness, but please know this is your first warning before you'll be joining rest of the members in running laps," he strictly replied making Ayumi laugh lightly.

Tezuka looked at her confusedly, "Sorry, it's just how I imagined you, Ryoma talked about you a lot, and it seems like he did a great job describing you."

Tezuka shrugged it off and opened the door where Ryuzaki was waiting.

"Ah, good you brought her," Ryuzaki smiled warmly welcoming the two students.

"Hello, my names is Ryuzaki Sumire, I'm the coach of the Seigaku boys tennis club, I used to coach all the members in middle school but decided I still wanted to work with them in high school, leading me to where I am," the middle-aged woman introduced herself.

Ayumi gave a polite bow and smiled kindly at her, "Hello, I'm Ayumi Gray, I'm sorry for causing trouble with one of your students," Ayumi apologized, she was honestly feeling bad about her action.

"I heard so many things about you by Nanjiro, it's a honor to finally meet the princess of tennis of the US Open," Ryuzaki laughed out loud brushing away Ayumi's apology.

"Ryuzaki-sensei," Tezuka coughed interrupting the laughing woman. 'Princess of tennis? Is she like Echizen?' He couldn't help but think.

"Oh, sorry, getting straight to the point, Nanjiro gave me call few nights ago, requesting you to join the tennis club. Apparently the female tennis club won't be enough for you," Ayumi looked outside the window and notice the girls swinging their tennis rackets.

She sighed looking back to Ryuzaki, "I think Nanjiro-Ojisan is right, I don't think I'll fit in with the girls, their work out seems to not be enough for me to stay in shape."

Ryuzaki nodded in understanding, her eyes shinning with hope and excitement.

"I'll let you join my club but Nanjiro also requested you to be a regular, which I don't mind but I think the members won't agree until they play with you, and you being female it might be harder for you to keep up," Ryuzaki suggested, taunting the blacked haired girl.

Ayumi who didn't care at what Ryuzaki said shrugged, "As long as I don't die it's ok, but my question is ARE girls allowed to even take place in games?"

Tezuka smirked slightly, 'this girl's smart, she knows there won't be any point of joining unless she can actually participate in games, and she gets to the point'

"Well, there's no rule saying a female cant take place, so you'll play, IF you make it into regulars,"

"Hm, so how do you become a regular?" Ayumi asked rubbing her hands.

"Right now we have nine regulars, and one extra wont really matter, the point is who's going to play in competitions, which we'll decide when the National competition nears," Ryuzaki mutters, "I'll let you join as a regular if you beat all our none regulars and two of our regulars!"

"Wait, do I still need to go against the guy Arai? I already won against him,"Ayumi asked looking a bit excited.

"No, he already learned his lessons," Tezuka answered.

AYUMI P.O.V

"Alright! I'll be in your care from now on Ryuzaki-Coach and Tezuka-Buchou!" I happily chirped giving them a bow.

Ryuzaki-sensei gave me an approving nod and patted me on the head.

"Welcome to Seishun Gakuen Ayumi, I got your school uniform by the principle already, it's actually not as hideous as how it was few years ago, no more green!" Ryuzaki Sensei cheered making me sweat drop.

I took the bag filled with various different types of uniform. Thank god, I can coordinate myself my own uniform.

"Thank you Sensei! So when should I have the match?" I ask as I put the bag under my arm.

"Tomorrow after school during practice, bring your exercise clothes and tennis bag," she replied making me grin.

"Buchou, can I also have a friendly match with you? Ryoma told me so much about you, and I heard you have the Tezuka Zone, which is similar to Nanjiro-ojisan's!" I excitedly asked the stern looking captain.

He gave me weird look which made my smile turn into a frown.

"I'll take that as a no..." I mumble feeling awkward. I tugged on my jacket as I follow him out of the office, giving Ryuzaki-sensei a small wave and a smile.

We walked in complete silence making me feel extremely uncomfortable, why isn't he talking? Feeling like this silence was enough, I finally opened my mouth.

"Buchou, how has Ryoma been doing in tennis? I haven't seen him play since I came back," I asked honestly feeling curious, I knew he won many matches during middle school, helping out the team. But honestly I don't really know how much he improved.

"After the third and second years graduated, Echizen became the captain in middle school, he led them to nationals winning," Tezuka quickly smiled, but I still saw him, he then went back to his stoic expression, I caught a pride looking gleam in his eyes.

"Really, can he beat you right now?"

"No,"

"That's what I thought, I need to have a game with him. I also found out he still hasn't been able to beat Nanjiro-Ojisan in tennis," I mutter shaking my head, Ryoma had a long way to go if he hasn't bested Ojisan yet.

Tezuka gave me a confused look before he walked off to the members who were drinking water.

"Ryoma! Catch!" I yell as I throw him a bottle filled with Gatorade.

He easily caught it and his eyes widen as he looked at it, "Where did you get this? They don't sale them in Japan!" He yelled as he took a big gulp out of it.

I grinned widely and walked up to him, "I brought powder Gatorade from the US, duh! I have at least four hundred packets at home, can't live without Gatorade!" I say in English doing a small fist pump.

Ryoma looked at me weirdly before taking another greedy gulp.

"Oi, Echizen! What are you drinking?" Momochan-senpai yelled next to the snake like guy.

"Shut up Baka! Stop yelling in my ear!" The guy yelled making Momo-chan-senpai narrow his eyes.

"What did you say Mamushi?" He yelled back, nobody paying any attention to the fighting second years, I however started to panic seeing the two start to raise their fist into each others face.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Echizen, what are you drinking?" Fuji asked, wiping a drop of sweat that trailed down his face. He had usual eye closed smile, making Echizen shudder a bit from fear.

'Sadist' He thought as his senpai looked closely at the bottle in his hand.

"It looks worst then Inui's juice, such a blue color," he muttered examining the drink.

"Nyaaa, Fuji's right, it does look worst then Inui's juice, how are you drinking that?" Eiji stated as he curiously looked at the bottle, he felt a turn in his stomach as he remembered the vile tasting liquid.

People who went through Inui's drink paled at the drink Echizen was drinking willingly, "Oi, Echizen, is it really safe for you to drink that?" Oishi asked acting like a mother hen over the tennis member as usual.

"Why wouldn't he be ok? It's Gatorade!" Ayumi confusedly stated taking at her own bottle and taking a sip of her Cool Blue flavored Gatorade.

"Gatol lade?" Momoshiro mumble changing the R's to L's.

"Gatorade! A popular sports drink in US, similar affect like Pocari Sweat. (A/N a Japanese sports drink, it's delicious! Pic of Ayumi holding a Pocari Sweat-------->)" Ayumi explains as she passes her bottle to Momoshiro.

With a worried look Momoshiro unscrews the cap and take a weary sip of the blue substance.

A look of confusion appears across his face as he looks at the bottle, he takes another sip, larger than the first, "Hey, it's actually really good!" He commented as he passed the drink to Eiji who was waiting in line.

"Mmmm! It's taste like some kind of fruit!" He happily stated as he smacked his lips together, licking away the remainder taste of the drink.

The rest of the members took turns taking sip of the new drink, seeing this as a chance Ayumi walked over to Ryoma who was trying to finish off his drink before his senpais tried to steal his.

"Hey," Ayumi cheerfully saids as she watches her childhood friend take the last gulp.

"Hey to you too," He drops his empty bottle on the ground and hugs the smaller girl from behind.

She grins widely as she shows him the bag underneath her arm, "I got my uniform! They gave me a variety to chose from, I should wear a different uniform everyday! It's not the ugly green like the ones you showed me in the pictures!" She happily stated as she cheered.

"Yeah, the green and pink really didn't match each other," Ryoma muttered as he rested his chin on Ayumi's head.

"Hey, stop that! Your making me feel shorter than I need to!" Ayumi complained as she tried to free herself from his tight grip.

"Hay, is for horses, not people. And sorry to break it to you, but you are small Ayumi," Echizen calmly stated teasing the girl he was leaning against.

Ayumi innerly pouted, her cheeks turning into a rosy color of a blush.

"Echizen, you haven't properly introduced your friend to us," Fuji scolded with his usual smiling face.

"Oh, sorry senpai, this is Ayumi Gray my childhood friend, she'll be living with my family from now on," Ryoma lazily explained as he pointed at Ayumi who gave a polite bow to everyone.

'Why is a polite girl like her, friends with a guy as arrogant as Echizen?' Everyone present thought, staring at the girl. Inui watched her action closely taking in small details, 'Ii data'

"Ayumi, you already met Momo-senpai," Ryoma pointing at the tall second year who was grinning widely as he did a V sign, "The guy wearing the green bandana standing next to Momo-senpai is Kaido-senpai, he is a regular," Ryoma introduced as he watched Kaido turn a bit pink.

"Pshhhhhhh."

Ayumi gave a small nod towards Kaido and a smile, which the older boy blushed and turn away from her, making Ayumi feel like she did something wrong.

"You also already met Kikumaru and Oishi-senpai. Oishi-senpai is the vice-captain of the boys tennis club," Echizen pointed to the energetic red head that was doing cart wheels and the kindly smiling vice-captain.

Ayumi gave them a bright smile at them making the two third years feel blinded because of her sweet innocent smile.

"That's Kawamura-senpai, and the guy standing next to him with a closed eye smile is Fuji-senpai,"

Ayumi nodded her eyes trailed at the slender looking teen, 'So this guy is Fuji, the tensai of Seigaku, I wanna have a game with him' she thought making a mental note of him. 'I wonder why he wears a fake smile like that? And the Kawamura guy looks like such a kind shy looking guy!'

"The guy over there with the glasses and notebook is Inui-senpai, if he ever offers you a drink never accept it unless you have a death wish," Ryoma mumbled the warning in English, making sure nobody understood it except Tezuka and them.

Ayumi weakly nodded and looked at the spiky haired teen as he mumbled "Ii data...."

'Mental note to self: beware of the data dude, dangerous' she thought as she took a step closer to Ryoma, feeling a tad bit afraid.

"And our Buchou, Tezuka-senpai," Echizen stated his eyes trailing to the stoic teen, his glasses reflecting the sun light.

"Nice to meet you all! It's a pleasure of finally meeting you all!" Ayumi kindly said looking at all the regulars face.

All the regulars nodded and examined the childhood friend of the Ace, all their eyes traced the well defined body of the teen as they looked at her angelic face. Her bright bluish green eyes stood out as they were wide with excitement. Most of them, blushed as they noticed how they were actually checking her out.

At the corner of his eyes, Fuji notice the glare Echizen was shooting at the regular, he suppressed a chuckle at the freshman's jealousy.

"Echizen your forgetting about us!" Horio yelled from outside of the fence making Echizen's eyes twitch.

"We're the freshman Trio! Same grade as Echizen and three years of tennis!" Horio bragged as he pulled along Kachiro and Katsuo. The two other freshman looked uncomfortable with all of the attention as they glared at their friend Horio.

"Ah... Nice to meet you three too," Ayumi awkwardly stated as she waved at them lightly. Horio got hearts in his eyes as he looked at the smiling Ayumi.

Ayumi looking at Ryoma and hugged him tightly, "Ryoma, I think I'll head home soon, when does practice end?

"At twelve, so in ten minutes, we'll probably start cleaning soon and we can go," Echizen stated he return the hug. Oishi and Eiji were watching the two with wide eyes and a blush on their face.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating nyaaa?" Eiji asked cocking his head to the side.

"Naw, Ryoma and I aren't dating, people ask a lot though, it's just that we're really close, and living in the US most of my life made me more of a cuddly person," Ayumi explained as she hugged Echizen.

"What?" Momoshiro and Eiji asked obviously confused.

"You know how Americans hug and kiss people's cheeks as a greeting, making contact with the other person is like a second nature for Ayumi-san. So having Echizen near her is like a greeting," Fuji explained so Eiji and Momoshiro would understand.

"Ohhhh," the two mumbled, finally understanding what Ayumi meant with Fuji's explanation.

"Idiot," Kaido muttered under his breath, but his comment caught Momoshiro's ear.

"What did you say you stupid Mamushi?" Momoshiro yelled, glaring at Kaido who eagerly glared back at him. The two glared at each other until Tezuka came between them giving them a stern look.

"You two, go help the freshman collect the balls, after that, start cleaning up, after everything is cleaned everyone is dismissed to go change," the glassed teen yelled as he walked over to thechanging room.

"Hey Echizen and Ayumi lets go get some burgers after this, I'm starving!" Momoshiro yelled as he picked up tennis balls and throwing them into a basket.

"Momo-senpai is it your treat?" Ryoma asked with his famous smirk.

"Ah..."

"It's ok Momo-chan-senpai, I'll pay for Ryoma and myself. Rinko-Obasan gave me money to go out for lunch, and knowing Ryoma he'll likely have more than one burger," Ayumi snickered, watching the blood that drained out of her senpai's face come back.

"I wanna join too, but I need to go out with my family later, maybe next time," Fuji said sounding disappointed as the others also said the similar thing, excusing themselves.

"Ok, Ayumi wait here, we're going to go change," Echizen commanded as he and Momoshiro jogged over to the changing room.

>>IN THE CHANGING ROOM>>

"Echizen! What the hell!" Horio yelled as Ryoma walked in, closing the door behind him.

Most of the none regulars surrounded the poor freshman asking question.

"She's so gorgeous, did you see her eyes?"

"Echizen, is she single?"

"I'll totally bang that!"

Echizen started to get anime veins as he walked away from the crowd, going to where the regulars were changing.

Echizen let an annoyed sigh as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his well developed abs before pulling on his shirt.

The freshman trios sadly looked at their own stomachs poking at the jiggly parts with a sigh.

"Looks like ochibi's been working!" Eiji teased his younger member as he pulled on his jacket.

Echizen glared at his senpai before closing his locker waiting for Momoshiro to finish, he was feeling ticked off with all the comments flying towards him about Ayumi, most of them asking if she was single.

"Ok, done! Let's go eat burgers!" Momoshiro cheered as he dragged Ryoma out of the locker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
653K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
305K 28.4K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...