One cats ( One Direction )

erinaye द्वारा

When One Direction is kidnapped, the world panics. While they're missing, The Wanted becomes more and more po... अधिक

One cats ( One Direction )
Chapter 1 Waking up
Chapter 2 Oh. My. God.
Chapter 3 We're on top
Chapter 4 No one even likes them!
Awkward authors note
Chapter 6 Warzone
Chapter 7 Heartbreak Story
READ THIS PLEASE
Chapter 8 We own the Night

Chapter 5 I found you

142 6 4
erinaye द्वारा

Haha I used a song by the wanted as the chapter title. HAHAHAHAH I'm an idiot ok

~

Mary's pov-

As I left McDonald's I frowned to myself.

I know they'll both come, they know I'm not kidding.

But I'm actually scared we could get hurt.

Those thoughts were instantly wiped away when I got a text from Alli.

"We're in. "

Yes! I replied quickly.
"YAY! Ok so come by around 7 and make sure you look ready for a sleepover. And don't kill your sister or your mother. We need them to allow you to come. See you at 7"

I chuckled to myself when I read her next text.

"No promises. I'll just ask my dad. See you at 7"

I shoved my cracked iPhone into my pocket.

It was cracked because I bought an otter box online, and was demonstrating how it worked to Alli. Little did I know, it was a knock off and my phone would fall out and crack from the top left corner all the way down to the bottom right hand corner.

That was definitely a screw my life moment.

But that's besides the point. I whipped my phone from my pocket and checked instagram.

I had started following each member from The wanted for research.

I clicked on @Tomparkertw and saw he had posted a selfie.

I found you "bad boy."

~

Alli's pov-

I walked up the driveway bracing myself for the worst. I randomly left without saying a word to mom.

And I'll probably get in trouble for being "rude" and yelling at Charlotte.

Even though I basically told mom something was up and and in a way made her admit her pregnancy.

But that will be over looked as always.

I made it to the garage and was about to put the code I when I thought of a better plan.

I went in through the bathroom window.

I squeezed through and closed the window quietly. 12 stairs and a few feet is all that is standing in my way of getting to my bedroom.

I rushed out the door and tried my best not to sound like a bear running up the Great Wall of China.

I ran to my room and opened the door right as Charlotte's opened revealing herself and mom.

Crap crap crap crap crap.

"So... How's the pregnancy?" I asked giving a casual smile.

"You're so grounded" Charlotte smirked.

"Really?" I asked directing it to my mother.

"I think what you did was uncalled for. Alli you need to respect your siblings. "

no.

"Well at least I respect myself enough to not be a whore and sleep with a random pothead. " I spit out without thinking.

Before they could reply I slammed the door behind me and locked it.

I walked to my door and heard my mother telling me to open it.
"Okay" I said calmly as if nothing happened.

"You've crossed the line Alli. I'm sorry but give me your phone and your ipod. No tv for a week." My mom said strictly and I don't think I have ever had the urge to punch someone as much as now.

"Is Charlotte grounded?"

"What?" They both asked.

What did they expect? Me to yell and slam my door? Start crying and begging for forgiveness?

"Well if I'm grounded for being out of line and yelling, Charlotte should be punished for sneaking out, deliberately ignoring you and hanging out with the wrong people, and lying to you about all until I said something mentioned it. In fact her punishment should be way worse than mine."

"Are you kidding me?" Charlotte asked rolling her eyes.

"It's different sweetheart" mom said softly. She was trying to make me not blow up because she knows that's all crap.

"Of course it is. Mom, it's always been different. I don't clean my room after the first time you asked, I'm grounded a week. Charlotte doesn't clean hers after being asked 5 times, a warning and then you cleaning it for her. Well you know what? I'm sorry I'm not perfect like your other daughter. I'm sorry I get mad when she gives no respect to me or the things I love. I'm sorry I'm not popular and gorgeous and I only have two friends. I'm sorry that you don't love me as much as Charlotte and Jake. I really am. "

Mom and Charlotte were speechless. I turned around and went back into my room. I grabbed my phone and ipod and held them out to my mom.

When she just looked at them, I set them by her feet. I entered my room and quietly closed the door and locked it. I ran to my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

Everything I said was true. They don't love me nearly as much. That's why they were speechless. Charlotte and maybe even Jake knew and they all probably just didn't expect me to figure it out. I'm unwanted. Always have been, always will be.

2 HOURS LATER-

Somehow I had fallen asleep. I pulled my shorts down and looked at my upper thighs sadly.

I traced the somewhat new scratches and pulled them back up.

I went into my bathroom groggy and upset.

Somehow I managed to focus on my appearance. Messy braid, wrinkled clothes, and a red eyed sad looking girl. I turned my head to the top right corner of the mirror.

Happiness flowed through my veins.

A rather new photo of one direction and the up all night cover were taped up there along with pictures of Josh, Mary and I throughout the past few years.

I had to stop feeling bad for myself.

My sadness turned to anger.

Just my appearance made me angry.

My parents just decided it was stupid to dip dye my hair and told me I wasn't allowed.

Ugh. Anger isn't right. Lets try forgiveness.

I looked at the clock and saw it was about three. Four hours until I supposed to see Mary.

I took my hair out of the braid and brushed it.

5 minutes later my hair was down and I was covered in a huge sweatshirt.

I walked down the stairs and quietly walked into the kitchen/ living room.

Ok I need to work on being silent. Mom, Dad and Charlotte all looked over at me. I saw Jake's eyes looking at me from in between the cracks of the couch.

I casually sat down and looked at the tv. Pretty little liars was playing and I pretended to be interested. In reality I liked it as much as Jake did.

You know what's uncomfortable? 3 pairs of eyes starring at you for 15 minutes.

I turned around looking at everyone and broke the silence.

"What?"

At once mom and dad started talking.

"We love you so much"

"Just as much as jake and Charlotte"

"You're a great daughter"

"I love you Al"

And so on.

I looked at them with a dull facial expression. They just didn't want me to hate them.

And I don't.

I'm just mad they won't admit it.

"Can I sleepover at Mary's tonight?"

"Of course" Mom said smiling.

I gave a small smile that was basically me raising the sides of my mouth a little and got up to go to my room.

As I entered I closed my door and sat on the floor.

I didn't have to pack because we have sleepovers all the time and I have a pre packed bag always waiting. Mary does too.

"Can I come in?" My moms pretty voice drifted through the room.

"I'd rather you not"the door was locked anyways.

"I'm coming in."

The door opened and my mom closed it behind her.

Crap I didn't lock it.

"Sweety. What you said was totally wrong. "
She sat down next to me leaning against my bed as I did.
"I know it's been rough. Loosing all but 2 friends the past two years. "

"It actually happened in the same year. But none of you cared to listen because you were to busy hearing about how Charlotte was starring in the musical. "

My mom sadly smiled.

"I listened baby. It's still been two years and even if it all happened at once I know it still hurts you now."

"Ye "

"Are you ok? I know you think that we don't love you,even though that makes no sense because you're a fabulous daughter"

I laughed at that and smiled at my mom as she continued.

"But honey, in complete seriousness, I love you. So much. I just punish you because I want you to be a good person. Well rounded. And Charlotte doesn't listen to your father and I. She's in her rebellious teenage years. And I don't want you to go through them. Look how it's turning out for her. "

"I'm sorry mom. I love you so much and I don't do anything right. Charlotte and Jake are perfect and I'm just below average. I'm useless and just plain unwanted. "

"Oh sweetheart" my mom said tears brimming in her eyes.

"When does it get better mom" I sobbed into her chest.

She hugged me tightly "soon baby. I'm sorry I'm hard on you. You've always been so strong. I never thought. "

"I guess today I cracked since one direction is gone. My guardian angels are gone. "

"I love you so much Allison. So so much. Everything lost has to get found. Lets do something special before you go to Mary's?"

"Ok" I said softly wiping the tears out of my eyes.

My mom got up and pulled out her cellphone. Once she left the room I combed my know knotted hair and straightened my shirt and shorts. Suddenly I felt better.

Still upset. But now I wasn't lonely.

And I was determined to get my guardian angels back.

20 minutes later my mom said to get in the car. I threw on my converse back on and joined her in the car saying goodbye to Jake.

"Oh here sweety. Punishing you was stupid. " She handed my phone and ipod back and I stuffed my phone in my pocket and my ipod in the door pocket.

"Thanks mom. Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a secret. " She smiled evilly and turned on the radio.

Crazy kids by Ke$ha came on an she started singing along.

By the end of the song we were both singing and laughing hysterically.

10 MINUTES LATER

We pulled up to a hair salon.

My mom smiled and said "Ready for pink hair?"

~

By 6:50 we were back home and my newly dyed hair was in a curly pony tail. I ended with ombré hair. It was a light pink that faded into a pretty purpleish color.

My mom was actually the one who pointed it out because she liked it more than just the tips.

I am absolutely in love with it.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

I said goodbye to jake and mom who were playing in his bedroom and told dad I would text him.

I ran into the living room and sat down next to Charlotte.

"Hey Charlotte.. I'm sorry."

She frowned and started crying. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry! It's all my fault. You're a great sister and I always mess with you and I'm just horrible. What you said was true. I was acting like a ho[ho ho lmao pls I hate editing this so much] and I deserve this."

I smiled and hugged her back.

"Charlotte. If you're a horrible sister I'm even worse. And you don't deserve it all, it was a mistake. But it'll get better. I know it will."

We broke the hug and Charlotte wiped her tears.

She smiled and said " funny how I was planning on comforting you."

We both laughed and I said goodbye.

I grabbed my bag and walked quickly to Mary's.

-

Authors note-

Ok I was originally going to make this chapter longer, but figured the rest fit better with the next chapter.

Ok so I've really been ignoring one direction in this story. I don't mean to but other things need to happen and I really hope you guys aren't bored. I try putting drama in all the chapters that don't have a pov from one direction or the wanted.

But if you are bored PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment who's pov you want. The wanted, one direction, Josh's, maybe Charlottes. Idk. What do you guys want to see?

Oh but up there when Mary said I found you bad boy I spent an hour looking through twitter fights looking for something like that.

And when I found max didn't have an Instagram it became very complicated. BUT IT WORKED WOO

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...