Alice, can I talk to you?

By BlakeM93

Set in BD pt.1. starts directly after Carlisle tells Bella there's nothing he can do. Bella needs someone t... More

Alice, can I talk to you?
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Epilogue

4

8.4K 227 28
By BlakeM93

I spent most of the night thinking. I was surprised one of them didn't check on me, but it gave me a chance to think about how I felt earlier when I was talking to Alice. I really cared about her, but did I feel that way about her? I didn't care about Edward, he didn't want to listen to me, and I wasn't going to waste my time.

I really enjoyed spending time with her. She always dragged me shopping, but I went with her just to make her happy. She never had to fight with herself to be near me. She would sit next to me, and take my hand, and it never bothered her. Edward, well, he was always so careful. I know he didn't want to hurt me, but Alice never acted like that. She would spend time with me, and I never felt awkward. I did with him sometimes. She would just smile and sit next to me. And that pout ............... I could never say no to her when she looked at me like that.

I realised that she could probably see what I was thinking about, and decided to talk to her about it eventually. I knew she was getting things settled with Jasper, and didn't want to say anything for a while.

I fell asleep, thinking about what I was going to do. Little did I know, the next day was going to be a complete disaster.

I woke up, when the door opened. Rosalie walked in, smiling at me.

"Hey, you feeling OK?"

I sat up, and stretched. We went downstairs after I got ready, and Esme got me something to eat. Apparently Alice and Jasper had already left. Edward had left, but he was acting ............ Different. Rosalie said something about him, about him talking about getting me back. Something about making things right. That didn't make sense, and I was worried about what he was going to do.

"But, he knows it's over. I'm not taking him back. I don't care, I'm not listening to his crap anymore."

"Language."

"Sorry, Esme."

Rosalie shook her head, looking at her mother. I knew she didn't like us swearing, but when you're angry over your twit of an ex ............. Well, you can't help it.

"I know you won't....... He kept watching Alice as well."

Wait .............. Did he see something in the way one of us acted? We didn't do anything unusual. Even holding hands wasn't exactly unusual with us. I hoped he wouldn't do anything about that.

"Watching Alice? What does that idiot think now?"

Rosalie shook her head, looking at me.

"He's an idiot, Bella. You are pretty close to her, that's obvious. You always have been. But, I don't know what he's planning."

Carlisle walked in and sat down.

"How are you feeling, Bella?"

"I'm feeling OK. Much better since you figured out what was going on."

He smiled and we spent a little while talking to him. Esme sat next to him, and he put his arm around her.

"Where's Emmett? I can't her him screaming at a game or his xbox."

Rosalie laughed, looking at me.

"He's out. He should be back soon."

Her phone beeped, and she grabbed it off the table. She read the message and looked ............. Well, shocked is an understatement, but I'm going to go with that.

"Rosalie? What's wrong?"

She ran her hand through her long blonde hair. She sighed, looking at the three of us, seeing we looked worried. We didn't know what was going on, but something had to be wrong with someone for her to react like that.

"It's ............... It's Edward.............. He attacked Alice. Jasper was about 10 minutes away and stopped him. Emmett was close, and helped him. Edward's ........ He ran off. They are on their way."

I didn't care about him, as long as the rest of the were not hurt. But ............ Why would he attack her?

I ran my hand through my hair, panicking. Carlisle looked at me, concerned. About 5 minutes later, they walked in. Alice's hair was a little messier than usual, and her clothes were a little torn. Jasper and Emmett were a mess.

"What happened?"

I looked at Alice, who sighed.

"I need to talk to you."

I knew what that meant, he had seen something and didn't like it. But, attacking her wasn't what I would expect.

I nodded, and she disappeared. I went upstairs, leaving the other two to explain everything. I looked at Jasper, and he smiled at me. He walked over to me, and whispered in my ear.

"It's OK. You can make her happy."

The others probably heard, but I didn't care. He squeezed my shoulder, and walked back over to the others, and I heard him explaining how Edward had attacked her.

I went up to her room, and knocked on her door. She opened her door, and I could see that she had changed her clothes. I walked in and turned to look at her.

"Are you OK?"

She nodded, and told me to sit down. I sat on her bed, and she sat next to me.

"I ............ I saw what you were thinking about last night. I need to talk to you about something. About why Jasper and I really split up."

What? She said .............. Wait .........

I didn't say anything, and she knew that I was waiting for her to continue.

"I ........... I've been thinking and I fell for someone else. You, Bella."

She fell for me?

I blushed, and looked at her.

"M....... Me?"

She nodded, but didn't look away. She felt the same way?

"Yes, you. He caught me thinking about you, and it wasn't .............. It wasn't in a way you think about your sister in law. We were on our way back, and Jasper was a little ahead of me. He knew I needed to think, and left me alone. Edward appeared, and told me that you were his and that you'd never feel the same. I had made sure to hide what I'd seen you consider, so he didn't know about that. He only knew what I had been thinking. He hit me, and Jasper heard. I had him against a tree when Jasper found us. I don't know where Emmett came from, but they had to .......... Well, Edward ran off, and they were more worried about me. Even though I insisted I'm fine."

This was a lot to take in!

She felt the same and Edward had attacked her for it. But, how had she been able to hide what she had seen? I couldn't help it, but I reached out and took her hand. She was surprised, but didn't pull away. I always did that when I was nervous and it made me feel better.

"I can't believe he attacked you! I had a feeling you would see something, but I didn't want to say anything because of everything with Jasper."

I looked around the room, and noticed Jaspers stuff was gone. Alice noticed me looking around and smiled.

"He moved his stuff to another room."

I nodded, and looked at her. She was watching me, and I noticed that she hadn't let go of my hand. I couldn't believe she actually felt the same, and he attacked her for it.

"I can't believe he attacked you!"

She nodded, but I could she that she wanted to say something.

"Bella, I know. But, I knew he was going to do something. He thought about confronting you, but decided against that. I know you weren't going to say anything, but I couldn't hide it anymore."

I was sitting against the headboard, and moved a little closer.

"Alice, I feel the same. I just ......... I didn't want to make things worse. I thought you would see something last night, but I decided not to say anything and let things settle down."

Alice didn't seem to mind that I had moved closer. She squeezed my hand, looking away.

"Bella, I was trying to hide how I felt. But, I couldn't do it anymore. I talked to Jasper and he understands. I know this is a lot to take in, but-"

"Ssh. I know, pixie. I ........... Right now, I'm more concerned about making sure that you are OK. I don't care about anything else. I'm ......... I care about you, I really do. I'm sure you saw a lot of what I was considering last night."

She nodded, looking at me.

"What was that, about cuddling?"

I blushed, looking at her.

"Oh ........... That was just .......... I was just thinking about how you never seemed uncomfortable around me, but he always ......... He was so scared of hurting me. But, it was never like that with you."

Alice shook her head, looking away.

"Because there ........... Look, I know it was hard for him. But, I told him acting like that would annoy you. I love spending time with you Bella, I really do."

That meant a lot. But, she actually said that?

"You actually told him that?"

She nodded, looking away.

"It was that or knock some sense into him, and I don't think that would've helped anyone."

That made me laugh, and she looked at me. I looked down at our hands. She really felt the same.......

"I felt like doing that at one point. But, you can actually hurt him. I'd just break my hand."

She started playing with my fingers, something she did when she was nervous.

"What's wrong, pixie? And don't say nothing, I can read you like a book."

She shook her head, looking up at me. She ran her hand through her hair, before she spoke.

"I was just thinking .......... I couldn't believe it, when I saw what you were trying to decide. I felt like this for a while, but I didn't want to say anything. I just, I didn't want to get between you, you seemed happy. But, when he treated you like that .......... I knew you were going to leave him and wanted to be there for you. I didn't care how, but I wanted to be there for you."

"Alice, you always treated me better than him. I couldn't believe it when he treated me that way, but you were there for me. You always know what to say when I'm upset. Even if I just want to sit with you, you will. He wouldn't, he always had to know what happened and how he can fix it."

Not everything can fixed. Sometimes, all I need is some comfort and someone to be there for me. And I found that with Alice.

"I know, Bella. I know sometimes all you need is someone to listen, and I'm here for you, Bella."

I wasn't late, it was only about 3 o'clock, and I knew we would be there for a while.

"You always have been Alice, even before all of this."

I looked at my stomach, and Alice shook her head.

"Bella."

I shook my head, and looked up at her. She looked a little annoyed, but I thought she just looked cute. I could say that now without feeling awkward.

"I know, I know. It's no ones fault."

Alice sighed, shaking her head.

"Exactly. I know you're scared, but I have a feeling things will be fine. I may not be able to see anything, but ............ Well, that's what I think."

I knew she couldn't see anything, but that wasn't her fault. I knew things were going to be fine. I don't know how I knew, but I did.

"Alice, I know not being able to see anything is hard on you. But, I feel the same. Things will work out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 49
Have fun bellice fans THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE FIRST PART I OWN NOTHINGGGG
91K 3.3K 50
I stared down at the letter in my hand. There was something so familiar about it. Yet it was different. Mysterious. Alluring. Almost Irresistible. **...
87.8K 2.5K 41
Bella gets a little too rough during a play fight with Alice, which has some unexpected consequences. But in hindsight, she really should have known...
364K 9.1K 26
Bella has been treated differently and bullied all her life. Little does she know, one raven haired beauty will show her it's OK to be different. But...