Love Without A Timer

By Michellescontent

WARNING ⚠️: STUDxSTUD insta//michellescontent snap//aribxtch Thanks and EnjoyπŸ’« More

Re-Write Available
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Goodbye's aren't always granted
Chapter 4: The Shot
Chapter 5: The Mission
Chapter 6: One Fat, Slimey snake
Chapter 7: Tit for Tat
Chapter 8: Gone, but never forgotten
Chapter 9: I'm drowning...
Chapter 10: A Trip Down Memory Lane
Chapter 11: Lost but not Forgotten
Chapter 12: I need her
Chapter 13: Sorry...not sorry
Chapter 14: Always Us
Chapter 15: I love you
Chapter 16: Im back
Chapter 17: No
Chapter 18: Missing Piece
Chapter 19: Yes

Chapter 3: I can't let you in

5.4K 253 27
By Michellescontent

Kiara pov

*flashback*

"We love you so much," my parents cooed. My mom handed me a card, but I didn't look at it because I was too focused her. My parents had my entire heart. I wouldn't change them for the world.

My dad kissed me on the head softly and then my mom. I love them so much. I don't even know how we got into this situation. They never tell me much about their outside life. I never noticed because I was too blinded by how much time they spent with me at home to care.

"It's going to be ok baby" my mom tried to comfort me.

The tears wouldn't stop flowing, my mind was trying to make up any excuse for why this would be happening to us. To them. They are the best parents anyone could ask for. Who would want to hurt them?

"OPEN UP THIS DAMN DOOR!" Some deep voiced man screamed from outside. I whimpered.

My mom clamped her hand over my mouth. My parents had cut into the side of the mattress and took out some stuffing. They stuffed me into the pocket so I wouldn't be seen and made the rest of the bed. Lifting one flap to see my face as they talk to me.

"Shhh baby, you have to be quiet, we will be right back," my dad promised.

They both made the bed, putting the flap down. I heard their footsteps fade away.

*door opening*

"So you think you could just get away from this, no you're in this forever," the deep voice said in a calm sinister tone.

"Derek, please-- "my mom began.

"Shut the fuck up bitch"

*smack*

He cut her off.

"Go search for the girl," he ordered. Me?

Two more sets of footsteps came closer and closer. Slamming open doors, throwing boxes that we had begun packing to move.

Tap

Tap

Tap

The footsteps stopped right in front of me. My breath got stuck in my throat.

He got on his knees and sat there for a bit until I heard him get up again and walk out.

"She isn't here boss" one of them informed Derek.

"Where is she?!" He screamed again. I assume that was directed at my parents.

"She is at a friend's house" my dad quickly lied. Why do they want me? Who are these people?

I was trying to keep my sobs to myself. I didn't want them to find me.

*bang bang*

Two shots went out quickly. The house was silent, not even the wind made its presence known.

"Let's go" Derek commanded. I waited until all the footsteps exited the house. The house was silent again.

I released all my tears then and cried for a few minutes before I got myself together. I had to see my parents.

I crawled out of the mattress quickly but silently. I stood there for a second waiting to see if I heard any movements.

I slowly walked out of the room until I got into the living room.

My whole world just blew up in my face.

There, on the floor bleeding out, were both of my parents. I ran over to them screaming and pleading for them to come back to me. I know it was no use, but I tried, anyway. Please, I need you guys.

It's not fair.

It's just not fair.

I got up and ran to the house phone and called the police. I could barely speak considering my tears were choking me up and making me stutter. I was a blubbering mess, but I didn't care; I was too heartbroken to even care what anyone else thought or said.

When they arrived, they took pictures and put them in body bags. I couldn't even watch anymore. I felt a piece of me leaving with them, as they were taken out of the house.

They kept asking me questions, but the only thing I could focus on was the loneliness setting in.

"Ma'am" an officer called me.

"What?" I asked, irritated and hurt.

"Do you know what happened or any details of who killed these two people?" He asked.

I knew a name, Derek. But what the hell will that help, there has to be a billion Derek's!

"No, sir" I answered. It wouldn't matter, anyway.

"Do you have any family you could move in with considering your underage?." He asked me another one.

I looked down at the card in my hand

Uncle Fred Tate 510-028-1224 Cali

They knew this would happen... sigh. They knew I would be left alone. Why couldn't they take me with them?

"Yes," I answered in a low voice.

The cab pulled up to this huge mansion in Fremont, Cali.

I got out and retrieved my bag.

Before I even fully stepped out of the cab, my uncle ran towards me, "I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't hold it in, as my tears forced themselves out of my eyes. My body shook violently. I feel like I was going to choke up my lungs.

"Let's go inside," he said, and I silently nodded.

---------------------

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" my uncle spoke to me. I knew it was him because of his voice, but new people wouldn't. He usually wears a mask over his face when he isn't at the school.

I was so lost in this world without my parents. They were my nostalgia filter to everything. Now with them gone, I finally see the world as the cruel bitch it could be. I needed to get rid of the pain, and this is the only thing I could think of. Even though I know my parents are rolling in their grave begging me not to. I have to.

"Yes" I responded.

Without a second to spare, three buff girls came into the room and began attacking me. I swung my arms anywhere, making sure I made contact with any part of their bodies.

One girl came and tried to jump on my back. I quickly threw her over my shoulder, tossing her on top of the other two girls.

I jumped on top of the pile and began swinging my fist down hard.

"TIME!" My uncle yelled out. I then jumped off of the girls. The girls got up and left the room, wiping their faces. I felt strong and tough after that. I loved the rush. It made the hairs on my skin rise and dance. It was like a newfound high.

"Welcome to The Asesinos young-in." My uncle spoke. He gave me a new phone, car keys, and a gun.

"Be careful, Ki," he said calmly.

"Yes sir" I then walked out going back to the house.

*end of flashback*

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" my uncle spoke to me. I knew it was him because of his voice, but new people wouldn't. He usually wears a mask over his face when he isn't at the school.

I was so lost in this world without my parents. They were my nostalgia filter to everything. Now with them gone, I finally see the world as the cruel bitch it could be. I needed to get rid of the pain, and this is the only thing I could think of. Even though I know my parents are rolling in their grave begging me not to. I have to.

"Yes" I responded.

Without a second to spare, three buff girls came into the room and began attacking me. I swung my arms anywhere, making sure I made contact with any part of their bodies.

One girl came and tried to jump on my back. I quickly threw her over my shoulder, tossing her on top of the other two girls.

I jumped on top of the pile and began swinging my fist down hard.

"TIME!" My uncle yelled out. I then jumped off of the girls. The girls got up and left the room, wiping their faces. I felt strong and tough after that. I loved the rush. It made the hairs on my skin rise and dance. It was like a newfound high.

"Welcome to The Asesinos young-in." My uncle spoke. He gave me a new phone, car keys, and a gun.

"Be careful, Ki," he said calmly.

"Yes sir" I then walked out going back to the house.

I went downstairs after getting my bag and phone. The maid handed me a container of eggs, bacon, pancakes and syrup. Yummm!

I grabbed it, thanking her, while I ran out the door grabbing my keys. I don't always like to ride the bus. Sometimes, the people get on my nerves.

I pulled up and parked in the spot in the front reserved to me. Yeah, I got it like that! 😜

I jumped out.

"KIARA!!!" I smirked as my friends screamed my name. I walked over to them.

"Wassup yall" I replied. I love the attention I get from everyone. It makes me feel important. But even with all of them around, I still feel lonely.

They began talking around me, but I tuned them out as I saw Jasmine get off of the bus.

She looks so sexy.

Pause.

No.

Anyway, she was wearing a grey sweatshirt, dark khaki pants and her white Nike's. Hmm.

I groaned. Brain cut it out.

Whatever.

Our eyes met and I smirked. She just rolled her eyes and continued into the building. I frowned but found my feet walking towards her. They suddenly had a mind of their own.

Jeez, what a cliché line for me to say.

Or think?

Whatever.

"I'll catch you guys later." My mouth called out my permission.

I saw her walking a few feet ahead of me. I ran up to her and pushed her into the bathroom.

"Wtf?" I heard her mutter.

I looked up and saw two girls fixing their makeup. "Get out!!" I ordered them. One sucked her teeth.

I frowned, "What was that?" These bitches will learn to respect me, whether they like it or not!

"N-nothing.." She stuttered as they ran out. That's what I thought. I locked the door behind them.

"What the fuck do you want?" She yelled in my face as I turned around.

I pushed her against the wall. I'm not going to lie. It felt good to have my body pressed against her. "Watch yourself newbie." I whispered in her ear. I made my voice low and husky. I love the way she responds to me. I could feel her tense and shiver. I smirked.

"Why do you always mess with me?" She asked in a softer tone.

"Because-- "I started.

Because..

Because?

Why do I?

Because you like her.

Um, no, that's not the reason. I don't like her. Even if I did like her, she does not need to know that. She needs to learn how to shut her damn mouth sometimes.

You like her --

"Hellooo??!?" She cut off my thoughts, getting impatient. Who the hell does she think she's talking to???

"Because I fucking can" I snapped at her. She gulped. I smirked internally.

It was silent for a few moments. I felt myself look down at her lips. They looked so good---soft and juicy. I just want to snatch them up. I licked my lips as I felt myself start to lean in slowly.

What will she d if I do kiss her?

Will she hit me?

Will she like it? Will she kiss me back?

My lips grazed her mouth. She sucked in her breath. I smirk as she prepared to kiss me.

*Bang Bang*

Someone banged on the door, breaking me out of my trance. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her. I sighed and turned away, going to go unlock the door. She stayed frozen on the wall, touching her lips. I opened the door and walked out. Not without bumping into the girl who interrupted us. I walked straight out of the school. Once the wind hit me, my eyes went wide. I took a deep breath and screamed.

"FUCK!"

What the fuck was I thinking?? I almost kissed her... OMG I almost kissed another stud! Why do I still want to kiss her? I shook my head and walked to my car, driving off.

++

Jasmine pov

"Are you ok?" Someone spoke. The voice sounded so far away. She almost kissed me... I wish she would've.

My vision focused on the girl in front of me. I broke out of my shock to see Trina standing in front of me.

"Uh y-yea" I stuttered thinking about Kiara. What was going to happen? Would she stop bullying me? Or did our moment mean nothing to her? Was I just some fucking toy? I felt myself getting angry, feeling the urge to confront her.

I didn't get to think further as the bell rang for us to get to class. I didn't say anything as I walked to my class and looked at her desk.

But her desk was empty. I felt sad.

Where is she?

-------------------------------------------

Add me on instagram: @michellescontent

Add me on snapchat: @aribxtch

STAY TUNED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 28
Stud4Stud (New Version Coming Soon) -dshaymarie.
349K 13.4K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...
131K 6.3K 27
Ride till the end or die trying. 🚨