Game On (Jelsa)

Da FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... Altro

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!โค
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKSโ™ฅ
short jelsa stories?โ™ก

Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere

6.4K 295 263
Da FancyNobody

Elsa POV

When girls get dumped, they cry and beg and eat bunch of chocolate, or listen to heartbreaks song.

But when girls get their hearts broken before even date, which is very rare, I dont know what they do actually. But for me, I keep myself busy, like keep doing housework, and keep my nose in a decent book all day.

Yea that can definitely get rid of the feeling

until the book mentioned about titanic story, which reminds me of the sadness,

then the school drama, which me and Jack took part.

After that, I remember about the good times we had, and the memory.

Finally, last but the most important, Jack.

This lesson tells you never read any books when you are not in a mood, or being heart broken before dating.

"Hey, Elsa" someone knocked my door.

"Anna?" I asked softly. I couldnt look so weak in front of her. I am an elder sister.

"Do you want me to build a snowman?" She started her singing before I could react.

"Wha-"

"Or ride our bikes around the halls?" She cut me off and continued singing. I havent heard her singing since she was ten.

That was the song that we created by ourseleves when we were younger.

I kinda miss it.

"I think some company is overdue." She continued with a children voice. And I just chuckled lightly. This can never gets old.

"And I have started talking to the pictures on the wall." I continued to accompany her and sang. I heard her giggles sound through thr cold hard door.

"They say have courage, and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you, just let me in." She continued to sing.

I flew opened the door when she sang that lyrics. And her facial expression, which was the combination of shock and cheerful, was worth taking a picture and putting it on Facebook.

"Next time if you want to come in, just open it- the door isnt locked." I chuckled and she was still in shock apparently. How adorable is that. I pinched her cheeks.

She pouted playfully and smiled afterwards. "I always love that smile on your face." She soften her eyes and said

"I am always smiling,Anna. I am." I replied while patting her arms. And I could see a questionable look on her face.

"Look," she started her speech. " We have been sisters for life. Something tells me that you and Jack is having some issues." Her eyes were full of concern I can tell.

"I am fine." I smiled weakly to her. I couldnt show her my weakness. I am supposed to be strong, not making her worry like hell.

"Okay." She replied softly. "If you need anything, just tell me. I am always here for you." I nodded uneasily.

"Since when you have became my mama?" I teased while poking her face. And she just rolled her eyeballs and giggled, "When the skyfall and it crumbles."

She walked out of my room after that-probably couldn't stand for this nonsense sister.

But deep in my heart, having Anna by my side is the most grateful thing I have ever had.

BLINK BLINK

My phone started to vibrate, more and more vigorously. I picked up my phone which was haphazardly placed on my messy desk. I immediately put my phone to my ear before it cut off.

"Hello?" I was hyperventilating due to the "hide and seek with my phone" I just had.

"Hello. It's me."

My heart dropped a bit. It's him.

It's Jack.

And at all sudden, I forgot how to speak, or move my mouth. Thousands and thousands of thoughts came to my mind.

Should I reply like a cool girl, saying "hey whats up dude"? Swag.

Or should I act like a goodie, telling him "Nice to meet you Jack. How is your day?"

Or being a bad girl, saying "Get lost, bxtch." Then cut his phone call?

Well how about sing him a song? "Call me maybe"? or "Bad blood"?

But first of all, how do I speak? Why my tongue isnt working?

In this so complicated situation, he seemed to know my mind and continue his talk instead.

"I know you probably cannot react. So just opened your window. I am just downstairs." He said.

I quickly went to my window and looked downstairs. I hated to admit that, but with the pure snowy hair, perfect body and gorgeous face which only angels would have, and having that seemed-to-be-expensive leather jacket, that was definitely him.

I opened the window and he chuckled. I didnt have any emotion on my face. I dont know what he thinks. He is probably just here to insult.

Yay life. If I have my own tv show, the plot will be quiet girl meet bad boy. And wake up from that dream. The end.

"But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun." He spoke through the phone.

Wait. My mind is processing.

process failed.

"What? " I opened my mouth widely. "Apparently I am not freakin Shakespere."

"It took me time to recite it. And I thought you are a bookworm? Just pretend to be impressed." He used a teasing tone.

"Come down here. We need to talk." He kicked the peddle on the grass. He seemed to be in a good mood.

Maybe that is the best time for me to apologize for what I've done, which I dont know what that was.

He means a lot to me. Putting down my pride worths it.

"Wait for me there." I said softly and cut off the phone. I rushed down to downstairs without any notice.

I saw Jack standing there, smiling. Sometimes smiling can make you melt, and sometimes they can freak you out. Maybe he is grinning charmingly, but in my heart that creeps me out.

"Jack." I took a deep breath.

"Elsa-" I cut him off and I started my apologize which I had in my mind for serveal days before he can ever react. So here it goes:

"Look, listen. I feel like you hate me so so so much because of everything that I have done such as kissing Hans which making you angry, and maybe some more things that I have done wrong. "

"Nah snow quee-" so I cut him off again.

"I know maybe I dont mean a thing to you or you dont really care, but I-I want you to know that I didnt do that surposedly. He challenged me and which the stupid me accepted. I am sorry and I hate myself more than anyone else. I am sorry and please dont leave me cuz-"

Before I could even roll my tongue and speak another word, he pulled me to his chest and wrapped my body tightly. My whole body was in a great heat.

"It's not your fault. It is never your fault." he said it with a husky voice and placed his head on my head. "But-" I tried to open my mouth to protest.

"Tiana planned it before hand. She asked Hans to do it just to seperate us." He continued then placed a kiss on my hairline.

Oh.

Tiana.. no wonder she was smirking when Jack stormed off. I thought she was passing by and well, she always gave me evil smiles. But apparently I was wrong. She knew much more.

"But how did you find that out?" I asked suspciously. Did he just make that up to make me feel better?

"Well.. I guess my bros get their way to do that. The Big Four always gets their way." he winked at me.

"What way to be exact?" I chuckled lightly.

He thought for a second and suggested," like beating the living crap of Hans?"

"That makes sense." I laughed like an idiot.

"And, " he muttered, "I am sorry."

Jack just apologized.

Everyone at school knows he never do that.

Everyone knows his dignity is higher than anything in the world.

And now, he said "sorry"

The world is so funny. I let down my pride. He let down his dignity. We let down of the thing we treasure for each other.

"I am sorry for being a jerk, and Jackass. Last time you said you were in love with someone, and I was being cold to you afterwards." He ruffled his hair and continued,

"I know I have no right to interfere you love life, but I do care somehow. I was being totally selfish because- I want you to be my snow queen, only mine. I am so sorry." He cupped my cheeks which were already buring red.

I was so relieved suddenly. I wrapped my arms around his neck gently, "you know what, the "one" I mentioned before, that was you. And it is always you." I gave him a small smile.

His eyes softened, and a grin formed on his face automatically. "Will you be the prince's snow queen?"

"Prince?" I chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Tha's what the fangirls said right? Being with those girls these day makes me learn a lot. " He smirked.

For a moment, my insecurity came over me, "but I am not rich, or pretty or-"

"You don't have to be rich to be my girl. You don't have to be cool to rule my world. I just want you.You don't have to watch Dynasty to have an attitude. You just leave it all up to me.
My love will be your food"
(Song reference: 'Kiss' by Prince)

"I will, my prince."

I smiled to him happily. Under the beautiful moonlight, my lips immersed on his soft lips.

Sometimes, you don't have to have a fairygod mother, or be a wizard to have a miracle. If your faith is strong enough, everything will come true.
~~~

A/N
Unedited.

COMMENT+VOTE=COTE!!

There are serveal song references here and maybe you can find it out?:D

You may think this is the happy ending she got, but nah this isnt haha.

Q.Do you think the whole incident happen and end too fast? Comment below!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

31K 862 34
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ years ago, Hawk Moth was defeated. ๐Ž๐๐„ year ago, Shadow Moth appeared. ๐€๐๐ƒ this year, our original Ladybug and Chat Noir have return...
2.5K 84 10
ใ…กANYTIME UPDATESใ…ก [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...