Hey Mr.Prick. It's NOT a plea...

By Dark-Shadow

(Watty Awards Finalist - Trailer Inside ) Rose Evan's is the daughter of the U.S. top company's man. What hap... More

Hey mr. prick ~1~
Hey mr. prick ~2~
Hey mr. prick ~3~
Hey mr. prick ~4~
Hey mr. prick ~5~
Hey mr. prick ~6~
Hey mr. prick ~7~
Hey mr. prick ~8~
Hey mr. prick ~9~
Hey mr. prick ~10~
Hey mr. prick ~11~
Hey mr. prick ~12~
Hey mr. prick ~13~
Hey mr. prick ~14~
Hey mr. prick ~15~
Hey mr. prick ~16~
Hey mr. prick ~17~
Hey mr. prick ~19~
Hey mr. prick ~20~
Hey mr. prick ~21~
Hey mr. prick ~22~
Hey mr. prick ~23~
Hey mr. prick ~24~
Hey mr. prick ~25~
Hey mr. prick ~26~
Hey mr. prick ~27~
Hey mr. prick ~28~
Hey mr. prick ~29~
Hey mr. prick ~30~
Hey mr. prick ~31~
Hey mr. prick ~32~
Hey mr. prick ~33~
Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

Hey mr. prick ~18~

46.2K 699 42
By Dark-Shadow

Yay, another chapter. Well I have nothing else to say but to vote, comment and be a fan ! I love you people ! <3

Read On !!! (This chapter is edited) ilovemangos is the best ! She made this chapter awesome!

---------------------------------------------------------

CH.18 

Beep…Beep…Beep.

“Aw.” I groaned and raised my hand, bringing it down, hard, on the alarm clock. The crashing sound and the clocks lack of incessant noise informed me that it was broken. Oops?

Someone was knocking on the door, well more like trying to break the door. The door shook with the heavy blows. Couldn’t a girl have some peace and quiet whilst trying to sleep? Obviously not.

“Rose Evans, wake up.” Jess screamed from outside as she continued to abuse the door. I groaned, again, and hid under the pillows. It only helped to block out the persistent noise a little.

“Go away.” I screamed but it came out as a muffle. I was not a morning person. Thankfully, my back had healed from the last morning incident, and, to be honest, I had hoped for a better morning.

“Don’t make me come in there.” Jess threatened and I gulped. Uh-oh. She wouldn’t, would she? Wait, this was Jess, of course she would.

I remained silent and heard the door open. Vaguely, I wondered how it was still alive from the beating it took. I kept my eyes closed and suddenly Jess started jumping on the bed. I clenched my jaw and took the pillow off of my head, my body bouncing along with her.

“Do you mind?” I asked her, my vision blurred a little, “I’m sleeping here.” I told her, exasperated, and she just rolled her eyes as if I was the dramatic one. I probably was, but I wanted to sleep.

“Well pumpkin, your prince charming is waiting downstairs so… DRAG YOUR ASS UP AND GO GET DRESSED. Oh and good morning!” She screamed and I had to cover my ears; her voice was louder than the stupid alarm clock. I bet she woke the whole neighborhood.

“Fine, fine,” I mumbled, getting up. Sleep was still evident though as I swung one leg over the edge of my bed and, just as slowly, I proceeded to do the same with the other. Jess just rolled her eyes at my antics.

“Morning.” I yawned before I collected my clothes and took a nice, long shower. Well it was nice before Jess started banging on that door too, making me jump. What did she want now!?

“ARE YOU OKAY? DID YOU DROWN?” she screamed, exaggerating, and I rolled my eyes. No, but I’ll drown you if you don’t be quiet, I thought to myself whilst rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. Sometimes, she’s SO annoying and acts like a child.

“No, there’s a mouse in here.” I rolled my eyes and got dressed as quickly as possible. I opened the bathroom door to see Jess standing right outside it with her hands on her hips.

“Took you long enough.” She said irritatingly and I rolled my eyes. I followed her out of the room and down the hall.

“Why did you wake me up this early?” I whined, she turned around and glared which made me shut up. Damn, this girl could be intimidating.

“Early? It’s ten thirty and it’s early?” She narrowed her eyes and I gawked. TEN FREAKIN THIRTY? WOW, I must be tired. I rubbed my neck and nodded, still sleepy.

When we went into the kitchen, I walked over to the stainless-steel fridge and poured myself some juice.

“Xavier’s here.” Jess said casually and I choked on my drink. I bet I looked a sight, I thought whilst wheezing uncontrollably.

“WHAT?” I screamed at her when I was in control of myself and she looked stunned. I wiped the juice off of my mouth and asked her, “Where is he?” She fiddled with her fingers nervously.

“With Chris?” She squealed and I ran to the living room to see Chris and Xavier continuing their glaring contest from yesterday. What’s wrong with those two? This was getting old.

“Ahem.” I coughed and both of them looked at me. Chris smiled automatically whilst Xavier stood up.

“Morning.” I said looking at both of them. I was trying to look for any clues for their hostile attitudes.

“I see you’re finally awake.” Chris put his feet on the table and I glared at him though he didn’t seem to care.

“Yeah.” I looked at Xavier, bewildered. “What brings you here?” I asked him confusion written all over my face.

He looked a Chris and smirked which made Chris glare and stand beside me, with his arm around my shoulder. It was Chris’s turn to smirk and Xavier’s to glare.

“We have to go to the company today. Did you forget?” He asked me and I nodded. The company, of course!

“Yah, sorry, been tired.” I yawned and saw Xavier smirk. OH, NOT GOOD.

“Yah baby you must be tired after all that work we did yesterday.” He looked at me and I could see he was enjoying this. “You were so loud.” He moaned and I blushed crimson. Truthfully, he sounded really hot and it was making me hot.

I looked at Chris and he was beet red but not from the embarrassment, from Xavier. There was anger bubbling under the surface and I knew it was going to spill out.

“YOU DID WHAT?” Chris screamed and I smacked my forehead. “Uh, nothing, nothing. Right Xavier?” I glared at him menacingly and I could tell that he was trying so hard not to laugh.

Before Xavier could say anything, Jess barged in the room, “Is it true?” She asked excitedly and I hid my face in my hands. DAMN YOU XAVIER. Now look what you’ve done. He truly was the devil’s spawn.

Before I could say anything, Lord Voldemort butted in.

“Yah, I mean why should we hide it? Oh and by the way, she’s an animal in bed.” Xavier imitated the sounds of a tiger and I blushed harder and brighter, if that was possible. I’m gonna kill him.

“Okay, we gotta go. Bye guys.” I grabbed Xavier’s hand hurriedly and walked out of the living room, tomato red.

Once we were outside the house, Xavier burst out laughing. I hit him on the arm and he winced.

“What the hell were you thinking?” I asked him confused and irritated but at the same time embarrassed because of what he said. He stopped laughing and looked at me, smirking instead.

“Did you see Chris’s face?” He laughed again, probably picturing it, and I looked at him confused. So this is about making Chris jealous? Damn Xavier. I mentally rolled my eyes.

***

The company doors opened and I stepped in with Xavier next to me. It was HUGE and I do mean humongous. It was modern looking from the outside, covered in glass yet it was elegant from the inside. The company’s theme color from the inside was black, white and dark blue. Well that’s what I saw.

If you are wondering all the way to the company, Xavier and I have been arguing about what he did to Chris. He thought that it was hilarious but I thought that it was mean. There was no need for it and Xavier was being unnecessarily petty and childish.

I saw some women giving Xavier lustful glances and some were even staring at him lustfully, without hiding it. I clenched my fists knowing that he was surrounded by tons of beautiful women every day. I hated feeling this insecure.

Wait a minute, why am I saying this? No, it couldn’t be could it?

Two torturing hours passed but in reality it was only four minutes. The elevator door opened with a ding and we stepped outside. I followed Xavier down the halls and passed many offices. At the back I saw a waiting area and a woman sitting, typing on a computer.

When she heard us she looked up and smiled welcomingly.

She was pretty, I think in her early twenties or something. She had long blonde curly hair and warm brown eyes.

“Good morning Mr. Williams.” She politely greeted and Xavier smiled politely.

“Good morning Madeline.”  He replied smiling and opened a door to reveal a huge office.

I stood there dumbstruck then blinked quickly. I looked at Xavier and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. I scowled, “Wipe that smirk off your face.” I demanded and he chuckled.

“Like it?” He asked and I nodded. “Yah, it’s big.” I said and looked around the office, twice.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Xavier was sitting on his chair behind the desk watching me. I saw a few pictures hanging by the side and looked at them. There was a small girl in the picture wearing a pink tutu and a golden tiara.

I knew that she was Xavier’s sister because I saw her at his mansion when I came asking for answers.  I shuddered at the idea. I looked at the picture next to it and saw Shane and Xavier standing next to each other smiling. They looked alike in many ways.

“You know, Shane threw a fit when you left the mansion.” Xavier suddenly said and I turned around and looked at him to see him looking back at me with an intense yet distant look in his eyes. “He said that I was a fool to let someone sweet like you go.” He continued and I felt my heart break into pieces. He looked pained; I guess Shane and Xavier have a tight bond and Shane being disappointed pained him.

I was going to respond but someone knocked on the door and Madeline, I think that was her name, came in with a cup of coffee in her hand. She was wearing a tight, short, red skirt that barely reached her mid thigh and a tight shirt that showed A LOT of cleavage. She had a lot of makeup on and looked like a Barbie. Everything about her screamed SLUT. She walked past me as if I were invisible and put the coffee on Xavier’s desk.

“Here’s your coffee Mr. Williams. Do you need anything else?” She asked smiling flirtatiously at Xavier, leaning against his desk, invitingly whilst also giving him a good view of her cleavage. He smiled and nodded. “No, thank you Madeline but you might want to ask my Fiancé.”  He replied pressing on the word Fiancé.

She smiled politely then turned around to look at me, or in this case, glare hatefully.

“Do you need anything-?” She asked her voice down but she was glaring at me. Since she was standing in front of Xavier’s desk, he couldn’t see her glare.

I breathed out and put on a fake smile, “It’s Rose and no thank you.” I smiled and she returned a fake one. She looked like she could kill me with her bare hands and I could see a jealous glint in her eye.

She looked at Xavier once again. Could a woman be more desperate?

“Do you need anything else Mr. Williams?” She asked him. Obviously she didn’t care that I, his fiancé, was standing right HERE.

“No thank you Madeline, you may go now.” He said, ushering her to the door.

She smiled and walked out but not before giving me one last glare.

I looked at Xavier with a look of disbelief on my face. He chuckled and leaned back on his leather comfy bug, black chair.

“I think she wanted to rip my head off.”  I commented and he laughed, throwing his head back. His hair fell into his eyes and he looked simply breathtaking. Once again, I was hit by the thought that I wasn’t good enough for him but squashed it when he looked at me.

“I know.” He said, and then the phone rang. After a couple of ‘Yah, of course’ and ‘no problems’, Xavier said, “Come on I’m giving you a tour.”

At our way out the secretary smiled at Xavier, lust evident in her eyes and I clenched my jaw. There was an unfamiliar feeling in the pit of my stomach and I wondered what it was.

What was happening to me? Could it be...?

Jealousy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 38 15
Sequel to What I'm About To Tell You (Confessions #1) Annabelle has finally managed to get with Jake, her best friend. But was it the best idea? Can...
4M 154K 68
Love and hate get tangled in sheets when Vaughn and Claire enter into a marriage of convenience that defies a fragile and bloodthirsty family rivalry...
211K 5.3K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
493K 11.4K 19
Mason and Sage were two weeks away from their wedding until, in a moment of weakness, he made a mistake and kissed his ex-girlfriend. After Sage lef...