The Half Demon

By Yuto_Fuyuki

There was a human who was born half demon, he lost everything precious to him now what happens if he turns in... More

Rentaro Kamui
Chapter 1 the demon
Chapter 2 unlock eye of black flames
Chapter 3 My soul demon
Chapter 4 well...
Chapter 5 berserk demon
Chapter 6 training a demon
Chapter 7 Rais vs Sona
Chapter 8 Riser
Chapter 9 training trip.
Chapter 10 the game begins
Chapter 11 bring it
Chapter 12 get no scope
Chapter 13 king of Dust
Rentaro Kamui vs Yuya Naegito
Chapter 14 explaining and spar
Chapter 15 hunting strays and meet my sister
Chapter 16 im dead?
Squeal is up!!!
Update
Possible Rewrite
Answer
Update 2
Update 3

Guess what Rentaro you have a brother! 100 follower and 400 reads!

1.2K 23 1
By Yuto_Fuyuki

RENTARO has a brother and HE US HALF DEMON! Jk he's not half demon Yuya fully human well not anymore but you know. But he is his brother, anyways i just wanted to thank all of you for voting,reading, and commenting on This story!
I didn't think this story would get this many reads! I thought it was going to be bad like one of my first fanfics i wrote.
Old Yuya: really? You shut me down and make a new Yuya who better than me!why~!
Me: sorry but it wasn't really working out so i had to unpublished it.
Yuto: you took mine down too....
Me: oh don't worry i post it back up later!
Yuto: YAY!
Old Yuya: what About mine!?
Me: well maybe but im going to restart it first and maybe rename you since i got a New Yuya.
Old Yuya: sweat drops....
Well anyways i also wanted to thank the people who been following me to get 100 followers!
John( friend from school): fanfiction sucks and you people who read and follow this guy have no life!
A/N: he doesn't like fanfics and thinks people who read it have no life at all, still don't why I'm friends with him.
Me: john prepare to DIE! Kage bushin no justu! (Did i get it right?)
Clone appears and charges up a rasengan and i shove it up into him and then-
Me: Katon! Hydra blast no justu! With Futon! Great breakthrough!
Burns him into ashes.
Me: well i least i don't try to rape people from behing!( true thing he was trying to see what i was reading and went onto me...and worse of all he did it today at school 😖)
Me: well enough of that. Im thankful to you guys! Thank you! Bye! And hope you keep reading this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...
680K 9.7K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
731K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
33.4K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...