Happiness (The Vamps And 5SOS)

De RunawaywithMcVey

Zoe Simpson is 17 years old. Her brother Brad is in a band called The Vamps, Zoe tells Brad every secret she... Mais

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2-Jack
Chapter 3-Who is Lucy?
Chapter 4
Chapter 5-The Big News
Chapter 6-Why did I leave?
Chapter 7-Why am I here?
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9- The Hospital
Chapter 10-The Memories
Chapter 11
Chapter 13-Am I dying?
Chapter 14-No!
Chapter 15- This is it

Chapter 12-Wake Up

170 12 4
De RunawaywithMcVey

Zoe's P.O.V
^^^^^^^^
I could hear Calum,Mikey,Ash and Luke all singing a song they wrote called Beside You. That was the moment when I managed to move and speak and I squeezed Luke's hand and said I will always be Beside You. I slowly opened my eyes to see all four boys staring at me with excitement in there eyes and they all jumped up and hugged me then Mikey got a doctor. The doctor then told me he had some unfortunate news. Luke held my hand as soon as the doctor said that. I was scared, I was scared of what he would say. "Zoe,Im sorry to have to tell you this but, We have just discovered you,you have lung faliure, you may not live for longer" I couldnt keep it in, I instantly burst into tears and Mikey comforted me. What if I die? What if I never get to tell Mikey, Ash,Cal,Tris and Connor how happy they make me? What if I never get to tell Brad how much I appreciate him and love him? What if I never get to say sorry to James fot not answering him when he called or text? What if I never get to say I love you Luke? I was sobbing my heart out and I felt a warm embrace of someone hugging me and I saw Brad hugging me and crying and Luke soon joined in too. Connor,Tris and James all came in when the doctor was telling us the news, I was wondering why James was here, why doesnt he want to see his new girlfriend instead? He saw that I was looking towards him and he said "Zoe, I promise you I didnt cheat on you, that girl means nothing to me, my managers told me I had to pretend she was my girlfriend for publicity, I dont want you to think she was my girlfriend. I shouldnt even be saying this right now,I know im going to get in trouble but I dont care, if it means that it might make you feel slightly happier then its worth it" He walked over and I hugged him and said "Im sorry James". I didnt know what I was going to do with my life, I have feelings for Luke and James. Im going to have to ignore my feelings, I dont know when or how soon I will die and I need to spend time with everyone I love and care about. It soon became late and I fell asleep. I was terrified of sleeping because the doctor told me I may die in my sleep, any night. Im terrified I wont wake up. Brad,James and Luke all decided to stay in the hospital over night with me but they all fell asleep in the chairs so I decided to write letters to each person I love, just incase the worst happens.

Dear Luke,
I hardly know what to write but im going to give it a go, and if its stupid you can laugh about it when Im gone. I love you Luke, you are my best friend,you were my other half. I will always remember the memories dont worry, including the time you climbed a tree and told me I couldnt climb it and we both did but you couldnt get down and I could and you were almost crying because you thought you would have to live in a tree. These are the memories I will always keep. I couldnt ask for anyone as amazing as you Luke, You are truly special to me. I hope you do amazing with the band, you will soon be selling out Wembley and producing tons of CD's, I promise you that will happen. Keep being my giraffe breadstick best friend, I love you Luke x
-Zoe xxx

I wrote everyones letters and went to sleep, terrified I wouldnt wake up
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry I havent updated. School work is killing me!

Just a reminder I will be ending this story alot quicker than I ended my last book,this will be finished at around 15-20 chapters. But dont worry I will be making a new book anyway x

Love you xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

234K 5.9K 101
Jennifer has just moved from California to Birmingham in the UK, from her mom getting remarried. However, she runs into James McVey when she babysit...
476K 9.1K 93
Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and Evelyn is very good friends with all of...
131K 2.9K 42
They call her by the name of Milena, Milly or Millie. She's a shy 15 year old, passing through a hard time in highschool. She likes going to concerts...
47.1K 828 51
Rihanna was a normal 18 year old girl, but with having Brad Simpson from uprising band The Vamps as her next door neighbour, anything could happen. B...