Bye, Bye Virginity

By Just-Krissy

*WARNING: Written in 2008, some content may be offensive* Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl unt... More

Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 15

961K 12.2K 1.1K
By Just-Krissy

Heyyya everyone!!

haha I know.. Took aloooooong time eh? Well It was my birthday so i have an excuse. Plus I had to rewrite like 3 pages that I lost :o But now I'm done!!

I'd like to say something though..

OMG YOU GUYS ALL FRICKEN ROCK!!! Ahhhhh!

Part 14... over 400 votes! :o surprised x 100 :o

Wow... I almost cried I was soo happy! I love you guys and I'm glad you all like my story... Really I am!

Anyways, I'm sure you guys would rather read my story that hear my ramble on Hehe, soo here it is Part 15 (finally)

Pleaseeee Vote and Comment! (And if your on a phone and you can't comment, then go on a computer sign up and comment) hahaha But yah luv ya all thats for the support!

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 15

"What!? Oh my god, seriously? Derrek Harley invited you to his party...You know it's like a seniors only party and sometimes maybe one or two junior cheerleaders are allowed in but I've never, ever heard of any sophomores being invited!" Karis rambled on.

Once the lunch bell rang I met Karis and Brandon in the cafeteria, we found an empty table to sit at after getting our food. I told them about the little scene with Derrek and my Academy Award winning performance. Did they give out awards for not barfing when touching a slimy guy I wondered? Karis went crazy and began rapidly firing questions. I didn't understand any of her questions because she went supersonic and only dogs could hear her. Sheesh! Brandon was completely uninterested and whipped out a "Transformers" comic book and ate his lunch. It takes a brave man to eat spaghetti without wearing a napkin in his shirt.

"Well, it doesn't really matter. I'm not going." I replied dryly as I took a fork full of spaghetti and shoved it in my mouth. I tried keeping my eyes on either my food, Karis or Brandon because anytime I looked around the cafeteria all I saw were eyes staring back at me. It had already been half a day and everyone was still acting the same way, which was either glaring or drooling.

"What!?" Karis yelled. If some people weren't staring at us before they definitely were now. She lowered her voice, "You have to go...I mean if you do everyone in school will be so jealous of you. You would be like a Goddess!"

"Yes Karis because I really need more attention." I said with sarcasm before looking over at Brandon for his opinion. Karis looked at him too, although he seemed so engrossed in his comic book he didn't even noticed until Karis punched him in the shoulder.

"Ouch-What was that for-" He look up at Karis and then to me. "Oh...Um, well it is a school night so-" I saw Karis sneakily pinch his arm. "Ouch! I mean...Yah Stasee, you should go."

I laughed, "Smooth Karis...Very smooth."

"Oh...You saw that...Tee-hee" She smiled her completely innocent but knowingly evil smile.

"Anyways, if I do go-I'm not going alone!" I finally gave in.

"Of course not! Me and Brandon will come with you!" Karis looked at Brandon and smiled.

"No!" Brandon said while looking at Karis and then looking back at me. "No I'm not." He looked over at Karis again. "You can't make me!"

~*~

"Yah but there is no reason why I have to go. I mean I'm sure you and Stasee will have so much fun there. You don't need me...you'll have all those senior football players to hang off of." I heard Brandon's faint voice arguing with Karis.

"Yes I do!" Karis stated. "Right Stasee?! We need Brandon with us! It just wouldn't be the same!" Her voice reached me loud and clear.

I opened the bathroom door and looked into my bedroom where Brandon was standing at the foot of my bed in front of Karis with his arms folded. Karis was sitting on my bed looking up at him with a teasingly cute smile plastered to her face, which instantly sent a jolt a jealousy through me. Even though both Karis and Brandon were completely oblivious to each other's feelings, the more we all hung out, the more I saw the hidden love between them. It was the kind of love I longed for, the kind where they needed no one in the world but themselves.

"No it wouldn't, you have to come Brandon...or I'm not going" I said jokingly, even though in my mind I was secretly hoping Brandon would back out and force Karis and I to stay home as well.

"Shush, both of you!" Karis jumped to her feet and playfully pushed Brandon. "You two are both going. We are all going to this party tonight whether you guys like it or not!"

"Since when did you turn into a big party animal?" Brandon questioned her.

"Since I realized all of our lives are completely boring, isolated and full of video games, comic books, novels and homework. It's time for us to have fun for once in our lives...thus we are going to this party tonight." As Karis spoke she had her hands on her hips trying desperately to sound tough and demanding; it was so cute!

"Speak for yourself." I said while rummaging through my closet praying to the fashion Gods I would find one dress that wasn't puffy, pink, or full of cartoon characters. "I don't live a boring life and even if I did, how would you know, you just met me."

"Actually Stasee, you just met me, I've known you my whole life." She stated matter of factly, "and secondly, you've lived sixteen years without any friends so I'm sorry but there is no way your life could have been at all eventful."

"Ugh...Thanks for reminding me what a huge loner I am." Suddenly a saw something black at the far end of my closet. A dress I hadn't seen or touched since my Mom gave it to me. Apparently it was the dress she had worn out to cock-tail parties. Once she grew out of it she handed it down to me though I never imagined I would ever wear it.

I felt someone's arms wrap around my shoulders as I stood there staring at the dress. "But you're not a loner anymore! You have me and Brandon...and...apparently Derrek too!" Karis said in my ear, I could hear Brandon in the background begin to laugh. Karis unwrapped her arms from around me as she turned to face Brandon. "What's so wrong about Derrek!?"

"What? You mean other than the fact that he looks like a giant on the nad juice?"

Brandon tested her, "Well let's see, he is a complete ass, he treats girls like shit, and he-"

"He sounds just like your brother, but you still love him." Karis fought back.

"Enough you guys!" I cut the argument short as I turned around to face them, the black dress in my arms. "Nothing is going on with me and Derrek, okay?"

"Ha-Ha." Brandon taunted as he pointed his finger at Karis and stuck out his tongue.

"Oh grow up Brandon!" Karis barked at him as she walked over to me, "what's that?" she asked as her eyes scanned the dress in my arms.

I looked down at the black dress, debating on whether or not I even wanted to show it to them. I knew if Karis saw it she would force me to wear it against my will, yet I did want to wear it...I think? I looked up at Karis to find her sticking her tongue out at Brandon with her right hand's index finger and thumb in an L shape, obviously standing for 'Loser'.

"Karis!" I said while laughing, "You tell Brandon to grow up and yet you're standing here doing the same thing."

Brandon started laughing next as Karis turned to face me with a surprised look on her face. "You weren't supposed to see me doing that." She admitted as a smile crept onto her face.

I looked down at my watch, 7:40pm. "Okay, are you guys ready? If we're going we should really get a move on."

"I'm not...I'll just stay here." Brandon said as he sat down on my bed. A large smile crossed his face, his perfect pearl white teeth shimmering underneath my bedroom light.

"You wish mister!" Karis said while running over to the bed and jumping up on it forcing Brandon to bounce up and down. "We're ready Stais, are you?"

I held up the little black dress, analyzing it one more time. "Almost...I just need to put this on."

~*~

We pulled up to Derrek's house in Brandon's black SUV and well, the house was packed. We could barely find a place to park in his overly large driveway, which actually resembled a parking lot. Derrek's house was huge, one of the biggest in all of McLennan, which is another reason for Derrek's overly conceited attitude. His father is the owner and CEO of a muli national corporation. His mother is a famous artist, winner of prestigious awards and whose work ranges starting from 10k in price.

The best way to describe Derrek's house would be that it's a mansion, which is saying a lot seeing as McLennan is more of a rich folk town. We all grew up with large houses, everything given to us and a lack of parental supervision. Though there are a few exceptions, like my family, my parents are away on business most of the time though they have strict rules. They at least make an effort to parent us when or if they ever find out we broke a rule.

"No parking, I guess we better just go." Brandon said interrupting my thoughts. He tried to sound disappointed but I could hear the hope creeping in his voice.

"Yah there is! Right there, between the red Corvette and blue Mustang." Karis said excitingly pointing her finger eagerly at the empty spot. Both Brandon and I sighed in disappointment as he pulled into the parking spot and turned off the engine.

I could hear music blaring from Derrek's house as I looked over saw a bunch of seniors from school standing on his porch passing around a pretty large bottle and chugging it straight. Then on the steps were more teens passing around what looked like a bong. The most disturbing sight was one kid kneeling in the grass puking while his friend stood by laughing.

My gut was telling me this was a bad idea and my nerves began to act up. "I don't know Karis, maybe we should just leave. I don't think I want to wear this dress either so let's just go-"

"No" She cut me off, "Let's just go in there, have a couple drinks-loosen up a bit and in an hour if you guys still want to go...then we'll leave. Okay?"

"Fine." Brandon agreed.

"Alright..." I replied afterwards.

We all opened our doors slowly manoeuvring out of the vehicle while trying not to hit the cars on each side of the SUV. I turned around to see my reflection in the blue mustang's window. Instantly I was reminded of Trent's comment about me looking like I belonged in the play boy mags. I left my hair in its flowing waves though I added a little more to my make-up, changing it from casual to a more party going look.

Then there was my dress, it was a short skirted dress with a 'V' shaped halter that pushed my breasts together. The back of the dress had a low plunging backless style to it, which left my whole back bare. I wore black stiletto's that matched my dress perfectly and made my legs look longer. I will admit, the whole outfit was a little over the top revealing and maybe a touch skanky but at the same time it was sexy.

"You have to let me borrow that dress sometime, I love it!" Karis came from around the vehicle with Brandon following behind her.

Karis' outfit was a lot more...well, Karis-ie. Though her dress was shorter than mine and was completely strapless, the light pink color of it made her look cute rather than skanky. That was one thing I idolized Karis for; she could wear the most revealing clothes but still managed to make them look cute. I mean who does that? If I'd worn her get up I would have been arrested for indecent exposure!

"You can borrow it right now, I'm going home!" I turned around to try and get back into the SUV when Karis grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"In your dreams Missy, let's go." She said while walking toward the house and pulling me behind her.

Brandon came to my side as we all walked across the huge parking lot styled driveway. "That's one thing you're going to have to get use to...Karis' stubbornness." Brandon spoke with amusement.

"Or I can just change my mind about becoming friends with you two and make a run for it." I joked.

"You wish!" Karis joined in.

"Yah, sorry Stasee but you're stuck with us now." Brandon added and I smiled.

Sixteen years I had never had one friend and in two days I made friends with probably two of the best people in McLennan. They weren't stuck up, they were fun, they didn't care so much what people thought and I could already tell they were the type of friends you could trust with your life.

~~~~~~

Authors Note: Part 16 will be up alot sooner =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.4K 45
Copyright © 2014 by casey pascoe. All rights reserved * * * One mistake and he is forced to spend one hour a day with her. Ugh. One mistake and sh...
57 13 9
From one party to another was what Chers life constituted of since puberty. She wasn't stupid she did very well in school and she enjoyed it most of...
1.6K 59 30
This is a romance story I highly recommend being 13 or older Reason- bad words Kissing Inappropriate parts ( well maybe lol) Thank you For reading t...
16.4K 597 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...