Ya U R My Soulmate (Editing)...

By Sarcastic_bing

Manan, has always created a magic of true love with stars and fireflies. And they'll be together. Forever. Ha... More

Character sketch
The first meet [Edited]
The First day of college [Edited]
Note
Pairing up session [Edited.]
Note
The Competition Day [Edited]
Party Time [Edited]
The trip to lonavala........ [Edited]
The First Time [Edited]
Its "lust" not "Love" [Edited]
I feel jealous when someone comes near u. [Edited]
The past [Edited]
I can't see you getting hurt. [Edited]
Part 15 [Edited]
Yes, Its "LOVE" [Edited]
Part 17 [Edited]
Part 18 [Edited]
Note
Part 19 [Edited]
Part 21 Edited.
NOTE
Part 22 Edited.
Part 23 Edited.
Note
Part 24 Edited.
Part 25 Edited.
Part 26 Edited.
Part 27 Edited.
Part 28 Edited.
Part 29 Edited.
Part 30 Edited.
Note
Part 31 Edited.
part 32 Edited.
Part 33 Edited.
Part 34 Edited.
Part 35 Edited.
Part 36 Edited.
Part 37. Edited.
Part 38 Edited.
Note
Part 39 Edited.
Part 40 Edited.
Part 41 Edited.
New cover....
Note...
Let's get to know each other
A new story...
Part 43 Edited.
Part 44 Edited.
Part 45 Edited.
Part 46 Edited.
Happy Bday Parth..
Shout out..
Part 47 Edited.
Part 48 Edited.
New Cover..
Part 49 Edited.
Part 49
Part 60
Part 61
Promo..
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 64
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Part 2??
SOULMATES R WE???
100k??

Part 42 Edited.

7.6K 423 32
By Sarcastic_bing

Both of them reached the dancing stars place with herley
Abhi: ahh finally you guys reached. Nandini go and change into casuals we have to practice.
Nandini moved to get changed and Manik settled himself in the living room.
Navya: you need water???
Manik: no I am fine I will leave actually! dad is home btw....
Nandini came from her room after changing she hugged manik and he kissed her forehead and he made a move to malhotra mansion..

@ dancing stars place....
All of them were busy in choreographing and practices.
They were not taking rest even for a min. They didn't wanted to waste time and finally after many hours they completed choreography and were resting in the living room on the couch.

Nandini: navya go and make something I am damn hungry.

Navya: so am I nandini you didn't practice alone.
Abhi: enough let's order something.

Arya: no need order will reach here in sometime I had ordered earlier.

And the bell rang.......
The pizza with colddrink was at home then what else they need they had pizzas and hanged out.

At malhotra mansion....
Fab4 left malhotra mansion to give some family time to them.
Raj: I want to talk to you manik come to the study.

Manik nodded in yes and followed his dad.....

Raj and manik conversation....
Raj: I am proud of your self achievements but some day you'll have to join malhotra industry. Keep music aside and join company.
Manik: I can't keep music aside its my passion. I can earn my living with my passion. I don't need company for that.
(he said in a calm tone and now raj was little pissed off..)
Raj: there no use talking to you.
And he walked out of the study manik's anger was out of the world he banged the door of the study took the car keys.....
Manik: before you say this car. I have purchased this with my own hard work and he left the place.
Raj: dekho Kaise baat karta hai tumhara beta isse Milne aai thi tum?
Nyeo: aap shant ho jaiye.
Raj nodded his head in disbelief and walked to the bedroom and nyeo started crying while crying she called up Nandini.
Phone convo
Nyeo: Nandu.
Nandu: mumma what happened why are you crying????
Nyeo: manik he left the place with his car I can handle malhotra ji then she explained whatever happened.
Nandini: mumma you don't worry I will handle manik.....

End convo

Nandini tried calling manik.
Manik saw that nandini was calling him a smile crept on his face but he didn't pick up the call he was driving in frustration and was aimless of where he had to go nandini tried calling him few times but she failed. Nandini took her car and left the place.

Nandini started driving she had no idea where will she find him but she drove. Manik stopped at the beach where he met his princess for the first time.
He moved out of car with his mobile and sat between the beach.
Nandini was passing through the beach and she found his car parked there she got down and called him for more time.
This time manik picked up he call...
Manik: what's wrong with you I am busy
Nandini: beach k becho bech baithkar juth bol rahe ho Mr malhotra?
Manik turned and looked sideways still he couldn't find her Nandini came from back she placed her right hand on his eyes kissed his left cheek and settled herself on his right side....
Nandini: you suck on lying.
Manik: hmm....
Nandini: Manik you need me. I  know
Manik hugged her side ways tightly.
Nandini: just answer me yes or no manik.
Manik: but.
Nandini: yes or no OK?
Manik: OK.
Nandini: Manik does your dad have only bad side???
Manik: nan...
He was cut off by her
Nandini: yes or no!
Manik: no.....
Nandini: You want your bond with ur dad to be back??
Manik: yes....
Nandini: You love ur dad??
Manik: yes...
Nandini: now just listen to what I am saying OK??
Manik: OK....
Nandini: manik if you want your dad back you will have to compromise...... Your dad didn't support your music before but now he is asking you to keep it side by side and handle business. He hasn't asked you to leave music you can continue doing albums whenever you get offers... Then can you talk to your dad????
Manik: nandini you don't know him he will agree now and he will say no.
Nandini: he won't do that.....
Manik: I wonder why can't he understand me......
Nandini: You should be thankful that you have your mom and dad and you can bring your family together...
I feel bad after losing my parents you should think about me and think how unlucky I am...... Manik all you have to do is compromise with your dad so that you all can stay happy forever.
Manik kissed her head and caressed her hairs as he knew that she was hurt. With her parents past memory.
Manik: I will talk to him. Why cant life just be perfect???
Nandini: life cant be perfect you have to make it perfect and you cant always blame your destiny if you will not try to make your life happy. Manik when life gives you one reason to be sad give it'll 100 reasons more to be happy na.....?

Manik was overwhelmed by what his princess told him. He was very happy to have her in his arms to him she was the best thing that could have happened in his life.
N

andini: manik now go home mumma is worried for you....
Manik: ya I will go after some time please I want you in my arms for some more time.....
Nanndi just smiled and kissed his cheek. She hugged him side ways and caressed his heart and kissed it few time.
Manik: You really got my dad very easily he likes you actually you impressed him.
Nandini just smiled.

Manik: nandini don't you think it has been long time we haven't kissed....
Nandini: Mani just stop it....
Manik: what did you just said??
Nandini: ntng.!
Nandini smiled and kissed his cheeks... I love u Mani...
Manik: I love u more....
They could stay in each others arms for life along like forever and ever nothing could stop them from doing this and they could just leave the world behind and stay in each others arms feeling love‚care‚concern in each others embrace. For both of them that was the best feeling than anything else.
They stayed in each others arms for a long time feeling each others presence.
Manik: so I think I should make a move...
Nandini nodded....they both got up from there and moved to each others cars after kissing each others forehead and cheeks and mumbling I love you to each other.....
-----------------------------------

At malhotra mansion......
Manik reached home and nandini Informed nyeo that manik is fine.......
Manik: mom where is dad
Nyeo: he is in the bedroom....
Manik: ok
Nyeo: manik soch samajhkar
Manik: samajhkar hi baat karunga mom don't worry......
Manik left to talk with raj

Bedroom
Manik: dad I am sorry
Raj: what did you  just say is that you really????
Manik: dad I know I did a wrong thing by walking off but I am really sorry for that and ya I will join our company after my exams are over.
Raj: are you serious???
Manik moved to him he held his dad's shoulder and. Said yes dad I am serious.
Raj hugged manik and manik responded this was seen by nyeo who was standing outside the room.
Nyeo: ruko mai b aai
They had a family hug.
Raj: tum chup chup kar hamari batein sun rahi thi haa???
Nyeo: ya I can't afford that k aap log Fir jhagda karo aur....
Manik: mom ntng is gonna change now you me and dad we will live always together.....
But ya I will stay at fab5 place..... But ya whenever you and. Dad will need me I will be there always.
Raj: I am very happy today Nyeonika kuch mitha banao.
Nyeo: of course abhi banati hu...
Nyeo left and manik smiled to his dad.
Raj: soo u love nandini???
Manik: ha??? Dad aap kya boli rahe ho ntng like that.
Raj: manik she is the one for you...
Saying this raj left from there and manik ruffled his hair and smiled sheepishly.
Manik(to himself): this girl. She will make me crazy.
And he walked out of the room malhotra's had some family time after almost 2 years and they were very happy for that they were thanking their destiny which brought Nandini to their lives.
Day passed in dancing stars practice and fab5 studied For their exams of course it was so called group study which turned out to be fab5 in called party.
The day of competition.......
This was the day when dancing stars had to perform on the stage.

At dancing stars place.
Fab5 was gathered there of course to cheer them and be with them till the competition is over. Their place was almost ruined with the stuffs here and there lying and herley was new to these things so he was barking at everyone as if he was trying to say clean the place.

Navya: herley stop na kidoo we will clean it tomorrow.
Nandini: navya come let's get ready.

Girls moved to get ready.

The left one is navya and ri8 one is nandini Just the shoes were diff the shoes were the one gifted by manik...
Abhi: come let's go....
Arya: ya you have taken lot of time in getting ready...
Navya: just shut up...
All of them made a move to the place where competition was to be held. Except dhrulya they were asked to take care of herley.

In the living room
Alya: dhruv I can't see this anymore let's clean this place...... This is soo disgusting.......
Dhruv: OK as my princess wish.
They cleaned dancing stars place and took a rest.
At competition place
It was their turn to go on stage and kill it dance was choreographed in hip-hop style and song was hey mama English song.
All of them got a hug from all the members of fab3 and they wished them all the best. Nyeo and raj wished them by calling they stood on the stage they did a group hug and started to perform they actually killed it and they won the competition.

After competition was completed.....
Mukti: You guys killed it.
Cabir: ya I mean it was a superb performance.
Manik: keep it up guys you made us proud.
Dancing stars thanked them and they got back to dancing stars place..

At dancing stars place...

Alya opened the door and hugged nandini and navya together.

Alya: congrats guys......

Then dhruv complemented them. All of them settled in the living room....

Nandini: you guys are our saviour.

Navya: actually see how well you have cleaned the room.

Alya: what did you think?

Dhruv: we will tolerate that shit you hadn't cleaned up......

Manik: let's party today my place.

Mukti: why???

Cabir: of course to celebrate the victory!

Nandini: and also malhotra family togetherness..

Dhruv: buddy yeh kab hua??

Cabir: kaise kab kaha kisne kiya yeah Sab...

Manik: nandini she did this.

Nandini: ha I didn't do anything I just spoke to both of them.

Arya: that was the main thing to do.

Abhi: I am proud that you did it wow.

Mukti: really wow.

Alya: ya Jo aunty inte salo me nai kar pai you did that in just one day.

Cabir: tune toh sasur ko b pata liya.

Nandini rolled her eyes on cabir and blushed.
Manik: enough of this what important is we are together.

Let's party then.
After that fab5 moved to their place for getting ready as it was almost evening.

1:navya
2: nandini....
3: mukti
4: alya....

At malhotra place.......

Dancing stars along with herley reached malhotra's place and fab5 was already present there...
Raj: congrats all of you..

Nandini: thanks uncle....

Arya: fab5 nahi aaye

Raj: they are upstairs you guys go upstairs.
They made a move to upstairs with leaving herley in the living room as raj asked them to do so...

Upstairs room.........
Cabir: so you guys are here navya you look very beautiful.....
Navya blushed and hugged cabir....
manik pulled nandini out of the room and took her to the jamming room....

Jamming room

Nandini: Mani kya kar rahe ho koi dekh lega.
Manik: koi nai dekhega aur koi kuch nai sochne wala I have told them already they we didn't spend time together.
manik took out a box from his hand and gave it to nandini
Nandini: what's this????
Manik: check it open....

Nandini opened it and found a rose pendant chain and a bracelet..
Nandini: this is very beautiful.....
Manik: not more than you.
Then he made her wear the chain and bracelet.
Manik: nandini we are in jamming room let's do some jamming together.
At first nandini didn't understood what he was saying but when she did she hit him playfully and blushed very hard.
Nandini: manik why this gift???
Manik: well the bracelet is for winning the competition and the pendant is for making our family complete.
Nandini- don't you mean our family?
Manik kissed her forehead and she just smiled at him then they sat on the chair nandini was on manik's lap and her hands were encircled around his neck they were doing all their love talks. With blushing session of nandini and manik's kissing session at forehead and cheeks...
Manik: You know what did dad ask me????
Nandini: what???
Manik: do I love you
Nandini: what.....why????
Manik: I don't know even I was shocked when he asked me this..
Nandini: what did you say????
Manik: I said yes I do!
Nandini: what???? Are you mad
Manik started laughing and nandini had her realization that he was tricked her and he hit him playfully and he was asking her to stop and he started tickling her their voice echoed in the jam room they stopped after getting tired they stopped and now nandini's hands were on his shoulder and he held her from her waist. They were looking into each others eyes completely lost they were about to kiss when nyeo called them down for the dinner.

Manik: ahhh.........

Nandini laughed and made a move out of the room with her man grabbing his hand and almost puling him as he wasn't interested in going down.
.................................................
Didn't expect me ri8 well I thought of writing so I did and it is a very long update I hope I satisfy u all guys......
Wish me the luck I am near to complete 50 chappies........thank u for all the love and support u guys gave me......
Stayy blessed........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
339K 15.7K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care๐Ÿ’•! To know peep into the story ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€!!!
112K 14.7K 52
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"