Chained to you (book 2) (COMP...

由 HollyJohnson

This is the second book to 'Prison' Living in a prison was hard for Sophia at first, but now with a loving bo... 更多

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter thirteen

1.6K 69 26
由 HollyJohnson

Jay's POV...

"No, I'm so sorry" the doctor said, Jay let out a loud cry of distress and I dropped to my knees near her legs.

"Please save her, i beg of you please, i just lost my wife I can't loose her too" the doctor looked pained at me but nodded none the less.

"Son I'm gonna have to ask you to sit back a bit"

"What but?" Jay cried not wanting to let go.

"Jay, do as he says" i said, he looked at me for a second before reluctantly letting go and sitting back, the doctor opened his case and pulled out a small defibrillator he powered it up then put two pads on her chest and side before getting into position.

"CLEAR" he yelled, we all sat back then watxhed as he pressed down on the pads and Sophia's upper half rose from the floor for a split second then went back down, the doctor lent over and listened for breathing.

He didn't say anything just got back into position taking a deep breath.

"CLEAR"

This went on two more times and still no response, the doctor didn't think it safe to try again so we knew we had lost her.

"Sir, after you and your son here says your goodbyes i would like some men to come and take her to my area away from anyone" the doctor asked, i nodded shaking his hand and watched him leave making a few calls.

Jay crawled back to Sophia tears streaming from his eyes grabbing her hand in his bringing it to his lips kissing it gently.

"Please come back to me baby, i love you so much, why didn't I see it before? Why didn't you tell me you were feeling this way I would have helped you, I would have done something, anything, please baby come back, what about Lilly? You can't just leave her" Jay couldn't stop talking, I think he blames himself though he shouldn't no one could have seen this coming, every time we were with her she was always happy she never showed signs of depression or suicide.

I moved to sit on the other side of her and grabbed her free hand, she looks so peaceful.

Why did is this happening, i loose my childred and my wife because of my parents and when i finally get my family back someone tries to kill my daughter, now i lost my wife and my daughter on the same day, now all i have is Lilly, and Jay is he still wants anything to do with me.

"Mr Keenan?" I looked up threw tears and the doctor was back and a man with a bed on wheels was with him.

"Oh right, sorry" i stood up and pulled Jay back a few steps with me, he was leaning up against me on wobbly legs crying repeatedly saying Sophias name.

They managed to pick Sophia up and put her onto the bed, the man grabbed a sheet and layed it over her entire body and head before wheeling her out.

"Follow me" i said to Jay, we watched as Sophia was wheeled away before i lead Jay to my office, sitting at her desk was my receptionist typing away though she stopped when we came.

"No one is to disturb us under any circumstances am I understood?" I say walking towards my office door.

"Yes sir" she replies, when Jay and i are in my office i close the door and walk to the couch, Jay comes and sits next to me.

"Why?" He asked after some time crying.

"I don't know, didn't you see any changes in her attitude resently?" I ask.

"No thats just it shes been happy this hole time I don't get it, what happened when you saw her?"

"Well, i told her about her mother she was upset though i was suprised about her reaction"

"What did she do?" He asked.

"She didn't even cry or anything she stared off into space for a few seconds then she told me to take Lilly to you, she handed me Lilly i said sorry and walked out"

"So she was in there thinking about it before you arrived, her hearing that her mother died just pushed her to do it"

We sat there for another half an hour, talking and crying, Jay stood up and wiped his face.

"I better go get Lilly, who knows what the prisoners are doing to her" he jokes making me smile, he fake shivers at the thought making me chuckle a little.

"Alright, I'll come with you i have to make the announcement to the prisoners, they all loved her" i stood up and followed him out, we walked side by side to the court yard were we saw a beautiful sight, the inmates were in two groups facing each other about 5 metres in between then and Lilly was walking all by her self from one group to the other while the inmates cheer her on to keep walking, when she made it with out falling everyone stood up a cheered loudly each taking turns hugging her while she laughs uncontrollably.

We walked up to them smiling, Jay grabbed Lilly off one of the men and hugged her to him.

"My beautiful girl I'm so proud of you"

"I'm so glad she has all of you in her life, now i need you all to take a seat i need to tell you all something" i yelled, all the inmates sat down facing me when Jay stood next to me kissing and hugging Lilly to keep her entertained.

"Now i wish I didn't have to say this but, about an hour and a half ago Sophia was found dead in one of the confindment rooms" the moment i said the word dead the inmates went nuts, standing up yelling over one another asking me questions and to one another"

"WHAT??"

"YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"

"WHAT IT NICK? WHERE IS HE WE'LL KILL HIM"

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN" i yelled everyone stopped talking and gave me there full attention again.

"Sit down" they all sat down one again and listened.

"No it wasn't Nick, unfortunately she committed suicide, we don't know what started it but we believe it was the death of her mother that finally pushed her over the edge"

"SIR SIR!!" We all turned to see a guard running over he tripped a few times but he eventually made it he stopped so the inmates were in between us.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Sir! It's Sophia, she's alive"

"WHAT??" I along with all the inmates yelled making the guard jump in fright.

"The doctor went to start the autopsy and and the knife touched her her eyes shot open, shes called for you, Jay and Lilly" Jay and i ran towards the first air area and i noticed we were being followed by the inmates.

When we got there Sophia was laying on her bed looking away from us out the window.

"Sophia?" Her head turned to us when i called her name, she looked at the three of us but her eyes widened in shock when she saw a bag group of inmates piled up at the door.

"Sophia tell us what you were thinking?" I asked, she looked away as she spoke.

"I just couldn't take everything bad that keeps happening to me, why do people want me dead so badly, first Nick then you're parents then Nick again having someone kidnap my mother and daughter and then that person killing my mother, why am i being punished so much?"

"I'm sorry about everything thats been happening to you but its all over now I promise nothing bad can happen to you from now on, just look how many people love you in here" i said pointing to all the inmates that were still standing there watching.

"What if Nick escapes again?" She asks.

"You don't need to worry about him anymore, when i found out what his friend did to your mother i went and shot the asshole"

"You did?"

"Yeap, probably wasn't very good thing to do but I'd risk my job to do it again if i could"

"So I'm safe"

"Yes baby you're safe now" Jay handed me Lilly then he went and layed next to her on her bed.

"Baby you scared me, i wouldnt have known what to do if i lost you, I can't live with out you, i love you to much, you're my everything"

"I love you to Jay, I'm so sorry i made you worry like i did"

Sophia's POV...

Jay pulled me to him and held me tight letting a sob out, god I'm such an idiot, I didn't even think about what I'd do to Jay and dad and lilly for that matter if i took my life away, they love me to much for me to just die on them.

"Please just don't do it again" he asked

"I promise"

"By the way i pulled a few strings" dad paused and tickled Lilly making her laugh.

"I quit my job"

"What, but that would mean I'd never see you" i said upset.

"Thats not what i pulled to get, the board didn't want me to leave but i told them i wanted to retire to spend time with my daughter, son in law and granddaughter, i told them I'd help out every now and again when needed only if, the both of you get released from prison to come live with me"

"What??" Jay and i asked at the same time.

"You're kidding right?" Jay asked.

"Nope I'm very much serious, the both of you will live under my house for the duration of the sentence, you can go out do what ever but the condition was that you are to live with me"

"Oh my god thats amazing" Jay jumped up and hugged dad who hugged him back.

"We can be a family, Lilly doesn't have to be taken away all the time we can be there when she starts school, for all her birthdays" Jay said excitedly.

"When do we leave?" I asked dad.

"As soon as you're healthy enough to walk on your own"

Three days later...

The past half an hour was spent with me trying to convince all the inmates that we will visit because no matter what we did they wouldn't let us leave, i was past around twice to each and every inmate being hugged by the emotional men, Lilly was passed around like 5 times i swear, thankfully Jay was able to only be passed around once, and dad shook all the inmates and guards hands saying goodbye, yesterday we had a leaving party and we are leaving now but turns out everyone wanted to say goodbye again... And again..... And again.

"We finally managed to free ourselves and got into the car, the officers who i can now call Susan and Zack both have the day off so dads in the driver seat Zacks riding shot gun and Susan Jay Lilly and i are in the back seat.

When we arrived at my childhood home Jays family was already there waiting out the front, we all hugged and went inside, the place looks exactly how i remember it, though Sophies room has been turned into Lillys room.

Jay and my family along with Susan and Zack who are my family all say in the kitchen and had a massive lunch that was made by Jays mother and it was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

Being in prison, meeting my cellie having Lilly and meeting my father was the best thing for me to finally be happy with my life.

Even though I'm out I couldn't be happier to be chained to these people in this room.

...........................................

Weeeeelp!

That's it!

The end!

I hope you liked the ending as much as i did.

Wow that last chapter went longer then the rest.

Please please please comment like and follow me i would very much love it if you did.

I'd love some feed back of what you thought of both Prison and Chained to you.

If you liked these books please feel free to read my other finished works :)

Love you all xxoxox.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

194 16 16
When Jay McGuiness meets Hailey Lawrence at a bar, he is far from knowing just how much this encounter will change his life...
126K 6.3K 53
Book 2 of Buried Demon When Blake wakes up from his years of imprisonment everything has changed, both within him and all around him. Immeasurable am...
1.8K 80 8
All Rights Reserved!!! BoyxBoy, Book Three of Prison Bait Series Lloyd knows that very definition of trouble but when someone new enters...
1.1M 32.9K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...