Chapter seven.

(A/N: I'd like to dedicate this chapter to hellangel0321 for staying with and enjoying my book :)
Also theres a part in this chapter that people may not like so please no hate.

Enjoy reading :)

.....................................

"Harry"

"Harry? How did you find us? Hold us out here" Jay said holding our wrists up so Harry could uncuff us.

"Now why would i do that?" Harry asked, Jay and i sat confused at why he would say that.

"What do you mean, dude get us out of here" Jay yelled, Harry lent over and placed a plate of food down infront of us and thats when i know, he was the one that told my grandparents about me being half boy half girl, he was the one that told them that I'm Max's daughter.

"Why? I thought you were our friend, you helped my mother back when she was pregnant with me, my father gave you a job as a guard, he got you off you're sentence early, I don't understand how you can betray him like this?"

"Oh please he didn't take my sentence away, yeah he gave me a job as a guard, but I wasn't aloud to leave the prison grounds until my sentence was done so i may as well have been a prisoner, that day i "rescued" you're mother i ran into you're grandparents thay said if i worked for them as a mole in the prison then they'd pay me so i agreed, they gave me you're unconscious mother and i became a hero, i became a guard so i could be closer to the warrden then reported back to you grandparents as soon as i found out as much as i could about you" he explained, son of a bitch, he's so lucky I'm chained up right now or I'd rip him appart.

"Why you little" Jay growled getting angry.

"You wait until i get out of here, you're dead you hear me?" Harry started laughing at Jay's threat.

"Please, you're never getting out of here, once Max starts paying his parents again, there gonna kill you, so what I'm trying to say is, have fun trying" Harry stopped laughing when the door opened again and this time my grandmother entered again with the knife still in her hand.

"What are you doing here I thought I told you to stay at the prison?" She asked Harry, harry stood up straight and faced her as he spoke.

"I know ma'am, but you're husband told me to come here and feed then before heading back to the prison"

"I don't care what he said, i gave you an order to stay at the prison, since you can't follow a simple order you may have ruined everything for us" she said then pushed the knife into Harrys stomach, I screamed as i watched Harry fall to the ground, Jay hid my head in his chest to shield me from the dead body.

"See didn't i say it would be a show to remember?" She asked us.

"Wait you knew he was coming here?" Jay asked.

"Psh of course I did, i know everything that goes on in this place" she said.

"What, so you know that you not you're husbands only wife then?" He asked, i sat up straight and looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you doing he made us swear not to tell her or he will kill us" i said, he looked me in the eye then kissed me on the forehead.

"It's okay sweetheart, Harry said their gonna kill us anyway so they may as well do it already"

"Hey!" We looked over at the woman who was cleaning the blood off her knife as she got our attention.

"I already knew he's been cheating on me, I've known since he first started doing it, I'm fine with it because well, to be honest I'm not very faithful either"